Everyone knows that the confederations cup is utterly meaningless
Germany is sending a B team
Everyone else is treating it like a dress rehearsal
Our coach only wanted it for the dress rehearsal
The coach before him acted the same way

>he's indeed THAT buttblasted

invite both confederation finalists

there, fixed.

If we were in it, would the tourney be any more interesting to anybody?
It's obvious that when we played Spain didn't care about winning
It's the only reason we won

>world cup
>32 teams
>hurr the wc is full of shit teams its a joke

>conf cup
>only champions of each continent
>kek literally mickey mouse cup

is Sup Forums ever content?

>Sup Forums is one butthurt american

I've always fancied the concept of the confederations cup and I'm glad I get to see my country participating for winning one of the major tournaments desu

How do we improve the concept?
This is the only international tournament this summer and yet not many people will care about it

Make it by points, whoever holds the best positions gets a bonus during the WC (such as no penals).

There, fixed conf cup and took care of penals in one go.

The team that wins the confed cup is one finalist in the WC

The one that wins the WC faces against the winner of the Confed Cup call it: The Super Bowl (because the trophy is a bowl containing both the world cup trophy and the confed trophy)

Instead of having the host nation of the next World Cup host it have the nation who won the previous World Cup host it as a celebration of their victory then have a "pass the torch moment " when the opening match is wc winner vs wc host.

yeah and maybe some nigger band show too, right?

classic americans

Well, Germany's "B-team" is better then the "A-team". The only players that will be missed is Kroos and Neuer. The rest are fucking has beens. Özil and Muller? Ffs

>The team that wins the confed cup is one finalist in the WC
I like this idea, but Germany would still send their D team. Just look at their group. Not like ours is any better overall, but at least we have Switzerland fighting for the direct spot with us.

oh wait, I thought you meant the winner of the confed cup would get automatically qualified for da worldc up

Woah easy there Joao, it's not my fault Charlie Brown Jr. would never do such a thing

>mfw USA will not win FIFA this year

Germany won't even send their B-squad, more like a C-squad. Only the third world nations that suck at football like Chilel, Cameroon and Portugal will take it seriously

SEETHING

*clears throat*

CHI

we are gonna win da confedecup

Remove the teams from North america and Oceania.

>swamp germans

Serves as a test for the host to have their shit together

exactly there is literally nothing wrong with this cup. it's not the same tier as wc or even continental cups but at least we get to see some football. if the germans don't take it seriously it's their problem

Host it in Liberia

delet this