Hey im non-religious a kebab and want to travel to poland soon

Hey im non-religious a kebab and want to travel to poland soon.
Will wearing a cross protect me from getting attacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BkQSAP-8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYUNVMsA1UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=5outtpjSn74
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4
google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/will-some-one-tell-the-white-supremacists-to-stop-using-the-word-aryan-incorrectly/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be young then. Most kebabs radicalize in their late twenties or slightly later.

Geh scheissn türkroach

It could, but a much more effective form of protection would be not travelling to Poland.

He said he is non-religious you fucking Burger

It will protect you, but you might be seen as a gypsy which brings its own problems (people avoiding you, refusing to talk to you, giving you looks etc.).
You'll be alright most likely, just know that getting your ass kicked is a possibility, especially if you're as arrogant as many middle easterners are.

yes, people will think you are Armenian or Lebanese or Greek. Do it.

And also try to look very touristy, think German tourists and how they dress, not like an immigrant. Someone with money who is there for vacations.

Yeah, right
Cockroach isn't a dune coon ahah good one

Get fucked Greekshit

wear a greek nationalist shirt
100% foolproof

>dune coon
>repeating the shit your grandpa told you

gypsies wear that all the time and it doesnt protect them for shit

Its a fucking meme no one will beat you up here i am half black and no one was even racist to me

>half black in Poland
You must at least get some funny looks? I'm not racist, just imagining that you must stand out there.

nope i look like a black slav

>black slav
oh god the horror

They exist. Go to Cleveland to see.

this 2bh. Just buy some greek merchandise and where it

No. You are not safe anywhere.

>Go to Cleveland

mfw all foreigners thinks that Poland is dangerous for kebabs while the kebabs are harassing Poles in Poland on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BkQSAP-8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYUNVMsA1UQ

I'm kebab and travelled to poland during the height of the rapefugee crisis and absolutely nothing happened

Yes, I was with 3-4 other people and all of us are 6'2"+, but the point stands

The real question is why even go to poland in the first place, go to pragua and budapest, those are the best central european cities by far

czechia is the european version of poland

Instead of travelling consider suicide underage

that's not true

if he had a cross on his neck literally noone would bother him as long as he wouldn't bother anyone

>prague
>budapest
yeaaa 1 town and nothing more to visit good countries

Fuck that, I didn't get out just to go back.

>especially if you're as arrogant as many middle easterners are.

People say this but folks get triggered regardless even if you aren't arrogant but don't act like a weak passive cunt.

I actually have a friend from there who unironically claims I'd love the place. I've only briefly visited and wasn't impressed.

Do you guys honestly believe you will be beat up for the sole purpose of existing? lol.
Sup Forums got you guys really mindfucked.

As long you don't get inbetween a nationalist rally not a fuck will happen.

>don't act like a weak passive cunt.
It comes off as forced, arrogant and aggressive. All arabs in Europe are like this. I see scrawny manlet arabs all the time acting tough and entitled when in reality they're like women when they're not in their little groups. I assume christian arabs are better. A good way to protect yourself in eastern Europe as a brown guy is to not draw any attention, stay quiet and be mindful of other people's privacy. Even better stay where you are or go to western Europe.

It's because of meme news articles from Poland where arrogant arabs think they can get away with acting tough in eastern Europe. Shit like that slides in western Europe, but not in Poland.
There's also that portuguese guy who got btfo because he looked like an arab. It happens, but it's extremely rare. It's true that no one will look twice at you if you mind your own business and stay quiet, but arabs often get uppity and overconfident when they're in groups.

So the answer is basically

>Mind your own business

You don't need shit like a cross or try to 'blend in' lmao.

No

It's not the worst, but, for every reason you'd have to be in Cleveland, there's a better reason to be somewhere else.

How accurate is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

I wann fuck you up and kill you filthy invader

So what? Remove Kebab!

I'd easily kill you.

Please do come back. You can't leave the best sniper kill to a fucking leaf.

When's the last time you were there? Cleveland's really thriving right now. Lakewood and Ohio City are not much different than a 'hip' small city but dirt fucking cheap and full of down-to-earth people. My sister and her fiance just bought an old mansion for like 200k.
It's actually pretty great rn, you just need to go to the right places. Of course, if you're from a place like NYC or Boston, it might be a bit underwhelming.

How often are gypsies attacked in Hungary ?

The Portugese got beat because he talked to girls in some club. Tbh if you are dark you might get beaten for basically anything but the chance isnt that great

I'm not the guy you replied to (I'm ) but some guy also tried to pushed me because his girlfriend started dancing next to me and my friends

But he was a manlet like most Slavs so it didn't work out for him.

Eastern Europe is tallest region in the world

>things that happened

Very. Cleveland is the armpit of Ohio, which is the asshole of America.

Shave your hajji beard too.

This happened in Poland. Poland is not tall at all.

Balkans is tall and Germanic countries are.

It happened. We didn't beat him up or anything, he was just a typical Slavic coward and realised he couldn't do anything.

At least they aren't Detroit.

It depends on how you wear it. If you wear it above your shirt, like in the pic, it will arouse questions such as, are you wearing for the purpose you would be wearing to conceal yourself, or are you wearing it above your shirt to show it to the already uninterested crowd that seeks questions for other people such as how do you behave as a person and what kind of a person are you.
If a christian wears a cross so that it shows to other christians, you are showing to them that you see yourself as more christian than they are, which is trouble or troublesome questions.
If they find out in that case that you are a mudslime, they will seek actions to fuck you up or murder you without jailing.
I tore an ankle to a muslim the other day just because he thought it was safe and cool to make us butthurt if he showed it on social media that he was publicly reading/studying the kuran in public area in the middle of a hot day.
So watch yourself. People attack each other based on shit so irrelevant that being another religion makes you a target to kill.
Best wear it so that you can show it in scenes where you need it as an ausweis, or ID card in german occupied area during ww2

This is Lodz, aka Polish Detroit:
youtube.com/watch?v=5outtpjSn74
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I

Pretty accurate
I was there for Christmas. It's thriving compared to Detroit, but it's not doing well when compared to an actually thriving city. If your goal is Pittsburgh-tier, then fine, but it's a long way from a Denver, Boston, Seattle, etc.
Also, the natural areas around there are trashed from being raped for the entire previous century.
>Cleveland is the armpit of Ohio
Pretty much. Youngstown is pretty bad tho
>which is the asshole of America.
Hardly.
Ohio is the most middle-of-the-road state.

He didn't look like an arab,he was actually black/half black/cape verdian descent

>attacking someone for reading a book
European "civilisation"

isn't bosnia a majority muslim country?

better wear a cross with a little jesus, it gives extra protection

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>why polish people so aggressive
Polish prosecutors have charged a Tunisian man with murder over a knife attack that sparked a riot in the north-eastern town of Elk.

Sunday's riot involved dozens of locals enraged by the killing of a 21-year-old Polish man, identified only as Daniel R, outside a kebab restaurant.

Investigators believe the Tunisian cook, 26, confronted Daniel R after he and another Pole stole two bottles of drink from the premises on Saturday.

Police detained 28 during the unrest.

>poles are racist
i want this meme to end
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4

>this nigga acting like that matters
Once a mudslime always a mudslime

>i want this meme to end
I don't, it's the only thing we have

>being proud of racism
subhuman behavior

Good things he's American.
That's like the Canada flag on backpacks for Africans and people of African-descent.

Well read they beat up spics because they thought they where arabs and they are the most catholic people I know. If it didn't help them in a catholic country, doubt it will do you good.

>A good way to protect yourself in eastern Europe as a brown guy is to not draw any attention, stay quiet

That's the thing. That criteria can easily shift so people who want to start shit or just like having the upper hand can easily crackdown in "uppity" people.

one chilean dude got beaten years ago (not even too serious since he was apparently still able to perform a concert) and people repeat this story like we were some backwards bloodthirsty nation

in the same period of time there were dozens of tourists in France or UK literally murdered by locals, and yet everyone seems to forget about it

>I want Tyrone to impregnate my daughter
subhuman behaviour

don't project your fetish cuck fantasies onto others

It's not a projection, it's a diagnose

also that one, but I read some mexican mariachi band got their shit stomped on in poland. I found it funny though if that helps you.

>laughing simon mol.jpg

%wise that Chilean constituted way more than those tourists.

Dude, shut up. We worked hard for "muh most rcist place in the world" dont fuck that up.

Most likely it will. We're not racists like westerners imply, it's all about culture.

What are they saying?

You are not real kebab.

Fuck cross, go and beat bastardo hussars.

>This happened in Poland. Poland is not tall at all.
Average height for Poles?

[YouTube] Turek atakuje osoby zbierające podpisy przeciwko imigrantom! "Ci Je**ni faszyści!"

WE ARE BASED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>we wuz ottomans n shieet

Here in sweden they are vile creatures.
they sit outside grocery store and stink down the place.
Once i was eating pizza with my family and some gypsy went up behind my dad as started moaning GIB ME KORONA PLS

my dad looks like some angry balkan dude so when he turned around the gypsy backed away

Christian Afghan here, I'm interested in Poland (mostly for memes like winged hussars which I can find out about online) and I would visit were it not for them being faggots banning guns n shit

I don't care if anybody thinks racist of me or even says anything for that matter, they're just jealous non aryans 2bh, but when I have no way to defend my life in case that verbal harassment turns physical is when that crosses the line

All European countries deserve nuclear holocaust for that matter

ok

It's unironically 100% accurate
>t. lived in NE Ohio for ten years before escaping

>non aryans
They're the most blonde country in the world while you're probably some kind of shitskin.

Finland is by far, but they are not white. Whitest country would be Belaruse t bh, literally nobody is there except for Belaruses

Do you know what Aryan means dumbfuck?
google.com/amp/s/mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/will-some-one-tell-the-white-supremacists-to-stop-using-the-word-aryan-incorrectly/amp/