How much would you pay for one? Or what would be the cost for one

How much would you pay for one? Or what would be the cost for one.
It would come with the tablet remote to mess with their stats and programing.
10 year warranty with options for exuded warranties.
Damages to unit can be fixed with warranty or a fee.
You can choose look, gender, hair color, features , etc.

*extended warranties.

They would be expensive af

But worth it though, r-rig-ht?

Puh-Leaze. We're already a dying race and now you want to make ALL real human contact obsolete among first-worlders? If they ever did introduce these they'd be the only "white people" in the world about a hundred years later. I'm sure quite a few school uniform clad "Asian" waifu models would get sold to denizens of this board though.

But they are technically humans. They are flesh and bone.

$70,000.00

Is my guess, not including customs. Like a base price.

So less than an exotic sports car?

Sold.

I'd buy Dolorable and love her and respect her forever.

I thought Androids? Geez you half-watch the first episode of something and never go back and you really miss out on the little details.

Can I get a payment plan? I'd buy a custom Ellen Page or Cara Delevigne if I could pay in installments

As opposed to real life dating, which is so cheap for men

I'd want it to be one of the ones that splits open so you can see the endoskeleton, if I wanted some 100% biological human to order around I'd just kidnap an illegal immigrant like everyone else

If MIB is right then those might be even more expensive than the current host models.

Weddings alone easily cost 10k+
A real women also needs food, medical bills, and insurance.

A robot that can be mass produced under 25K, or hell even 50k, that has low maintenance and reasonable payment plans (would vary by location) would easily be worth more than a real woman. Especially considering that you won't have to worry about being cheated on and she will stay in prime physical condition.

I'd trade in my vehicle desu

No more having to drive anything nice. Public transportation and welcome home roblowjobs for me

Would the black ones be more cost affordable?

$50-60k

That company better have IBM-tier customer support/warranty and Toyota-tier aftermarket parts

not worth it, you need to buy a shrink ray to interact with it so what's the point? If anything I'd just buy the shrink ray and go spy on some chicks with it, would probably save a lot of money

it isn't like it is actually gonna happen anyway,
so lighten up francis

Would you keep Ellen's carpet munching level ranked up to level 20?

>Public transportation
not even hourly blowjobs could get me to do public transport

Nah son, I'm going to need that dailed down to zero. Reallocate those points to other attributes.

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is white
>implying anyone on Sup Forums would socialize anyway

fuck off back to Sup Forums peckerwood

If I could get one with a dick I'd pay anything. Regular woman though, maybe around 50-60k

i don't see why a trap model would be that much more

Lots of extra material used on a giant knotted feminine penis

>giant knotted feminine penis
seems like giant knotted and feminine penis don't really go together

Supply and demand. Deluxe edition with a thick cock would cost plenty extra because people would be willing to pay extra since they'd have no competition. Regular models still compete with real women

I wonder if any of the guests raped the underage hosts.

Imagine if you bought one and some niggers broke in and stole her and spent days fucking her in some crackhouse

>Toyota-tier aftermarket parts

JEEZUS

When people get these things and some black market equipment and start modding and customizing them.

are americans really this ugly? why is she considered 10\10 in america? most hookers in amsterdam are twice as good looking and presumably one tenth of the price

i dont think i would even fuck her if she was free

>download a weeb mod and install
>bot starts speaking russia and demanding money to unlock it

>too poor to afford two so you have to share with wife
>you 'struggle' to come up with a compromise
>you 'reluctantly' suggest a futanari model
>tfw your wife agrees

I have already dedicated my life to inventing this technology.

That's because you are a shitskin nigger from a thirdworld country, so it's not like you would be able to afford a robot anyway.

pretty sure it's already nearly a reality, future "Real Girl" purchaser

Never said they were. You still mad about, you know?

>Weddings alone easily cost 10k+
You can literally get married for no more than the cost of the marriage license, which is usually under $150. You can spend as little or as much as you want.

>A real women also needs food, medical bills, and insurance.

Real women can work now

>t. delusional cuck

If you seriously think a woman would be satisfied with a "license", that relationship isn't going to last. If she is paying for her own stuff she has no reason to rely on you and would happily fuck the boss or her co-workers.

>Real Doll

>mfw people pay $6k to masturbate

>Die in your sleep
>Family finds it in your room
>You are forever the butt of jokes and snickering at Christmas parties even though you're dead

Doesn't seem worth.

>caring about shit after dying

I've got bigger problems to deal with if I'm fucking dead.

Do they self-clean, or do you have to get in there and scrape out the crusty baby batter yourself?

You can fuck a real hooker in Amsterdam for 50 Euro, so I guess the answer is nothing. Westworld sounds like it would be fun but VR hookers wouldn't be that great.

Move away from the red light district and you can fuck an Eastern European teenager in a private brothel for €25.

You could always put your robot to work, it would literally pay itself.

I can make my own lightskin?!?!

Depends on a lot I guess

Do I have to 'charge' it? The newer models on the show eat and drink, is this how they get energy? Ed Harris man gave a blood transfusion to one and that seemed to sort of work so...they all have the same blood type? Is it even blood or some Android hydraulic fluid bullshit? If they are actual flesh and bone then I guess good old cell division would mean they could heal wounds over time but what if it cuts itself and bleeds out while I'm at fucking work. Do I have to keep a drum of android blood in my basement?

All that bullshit aside I guess it would be weird if I was able to erase memories at will and have to rewrite it's personality. That and even if they made it only 10% as strong as a normal person it would easily be capable of taking a steak knife and opening me up in my sleep.

Fuck it, probably still less of a risk than dating. I'm on track to earn back my virginity at this rate. If the payments were spread over the 10 year warranty period I'd pay $80,000 - $100,000.

I live in amsterdam and never heard of this. What are you talking about? No seriously I want in on this deal

The thing is. I can't threaten a hooker that I'll kill her and luck her up in a basement and slowly cut off her fingers and limbs while she slowly dies.

I can but I would have to go to jail for it. I'd pay up to 100.000 to be able to murder/rape someone.

>technically humans
come the fuck on. this is obscene simplification at best.
I'll add 2 zeroes and then we are talking, at least.

The show is at LEAST 50 years into the future, probably more considering the 1st gen hosts that are 35+ years old still look decades ahead of anything we have now. I doubt people in 1870 ever thought that most people in 100 years would own motor powered vehicles that could move at 100 mph. They'll be prohibitively expensive at first and gradually make their way into being affordable.

Nigger cars were already owned by most "upper class" citizens by the end of 1800. Doctors/lawyers/politicians usually owned a car just as a fashion statement.

if you want a cultural reference, on Ghost in the shell, a Hacker have 2 top notch sexbots and the major comments that each of one is more expensive than a ferrari.

So, I am making my guesstimate based on the fact that your own sexbot with synthetic flesh could worth more than a tincan with some silicon coating

A lot. But not just because I can have sex with it. Having it prepare meals and clean my home would be great. Though I'd probably be territorial over it so I wouldn't let it go outside beyond watering the garden.

after sexbots become real all women will lose their value and get desperate to find any man
that's when i come in

probably 200k since you can basically contract them out to do labor?

depends on how many are in existence but potentially worth millions

There would be some way the government would make sure you had to get a license or outlaw it.
So, only they could do that.

Something that advanced today would cost tens of millions

>not pumping your own blood into it so you have a constant compatible donor on standby

Can they come with ear accessories?

Where is the on button?

Can you get superior Japanese models?

Good, I never had any humor anyways
At last I'll finally provide some laughs

>cheap for men
what do you mean?

they would probably sold with a licence that forbid them to work for you, considering they could be mass pruduced like iphone, the price could be low at some point.

tfw born yo young, belonging to the last mortal generation

>black markets don't exist
>have your own robot black market army
>conquer world