/nba/ - the call that saved Cleveland edition

Warriors still champs, Durant still a bitch

Hyped for the off season??? What moves would you like your team to make???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hLMAaLxzW4&feature=youtu.be&t=495
instagram.com/p/BVRsILhj8-r/?taken-by=badgalriri&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing is saving Cleveland now that it's confirmed he's leaving.

The banana boat crew will be a team on the clippers in 2018, cap this.

>golden state cucks

>punching bag of the NBA for 40 years

>take Curry with 7th pick, timberwolves with 5th and 6th pick, take two other shit point guards

>Continue to build through the draft

>make some smart trades for David Lee, and Andre Iguodala

>Continue to build through the draft

>Steve Nash and Steve Kerr show up and coach the boys to Ship level

>Finally a franchise worth caring about

Feels good to be a golden state cuck, we did it organically. Maybe if your (insert team here) was any good or reputable you could have gotten KD

the truth hurts :(

k-kd is a snake!! 3-1!! hahahahaha lmao memes amirite BROSHIPS we out here discord LARRY LEGOD WESTGOD

Man the bogut trade is what started everythinng and you could not list it.

>still under the cap
>no lux tax
there's literally no end in sight. the decade of the warriors

once again /nba/ got it wrong

shut up capt sir hungry a lot

nigga i love bogut but i didn't want to give up ellis for him shit

Who else does he have to call to make the Cavs contenders next season?

bench players that can play at all

>being this passive aggressive
Enjoy your asterisk championship lmao

>Lebron to Lakers

The talented GM who built the 90's title games is dead, yo. The Lakers are done.

Also remember after Shaq left, they took a nosedive. They only won two more titles and there were no Warios. Lebron would get trashed in the West.

pg WITHOUT giving up love

>the Lakers are done
>Josh Jackson, Lonzo Ball, or De'Aaron Fox will be a Laker next season

what did he mean by this?

well im sure your favorite team: (insert team here) is doing well, and continues to bring you an entertaining experience

youtube.com/watch?v=2hLMAaLxzW4&feature=youtu.be&t=495

Do Spurs fans think it's worth giving up a combination of Green/Gasol/Aldridge/Mills to sign Chris Paul? If not what would you do about the point guard problem?

Also, this alternate logo is really ugly

k love is a liability

also, would you have PG play SF, or SG? lebron at PF?

they need a defensive focused forward, or two

>Punching bag for 40 years
>Still tied for 4th most championships in the NBA
This is how pathetic this league is, you can be shit for 40 years and still be one of the most successful franchises

>this bait

you realize more than 50% of all champs are owned by TWO teams?

>here was a time we were winning so much the NBA cried to the commissioner to stop the rape
>literally in a position to continue the rape because PG13 and other top free agents want to come to LA again

im not sure how to feel

KD is also taking a paycut to keep the core together
NO.ENDING.IN.SIGHT

Yeah they are, just wait till my nigga Giannis hits his prime

>pay cut

its not really a cut, its just that the overall cap is getting higher for the next few years because of TV deals and such. Also, KD has a 10 year veteran status to sign for a long term deal that pays him more over time, and goes up a little bit every year as the cap increases.

>tfw kobe would have had 7 rings by the time he retired instead of 5

you only delayed the inevitable /NBA/

>counting rings acquired pre 1970s when there was 8 teams and 1 had all the HOFers

>the team with the most has 1 chip since 1987 and just 2 finals appearances

you realize he played like shit for no reason/no injuries vs the mavs in 2011 and they got bounced in the first round right?

>2017 NBA Champs*
>*Team was too good
lol

>defensive focused
pg

compared to everyone else on the cavs bar lebron he's a god defender, and lebrons an old man

>lebron trades klove for melo
>still get swept by the larryiors in lefinals

>32 is old

>3-5
>advanced stats

Cavs literally spent the most money in NBA history for their team. Still lost.

The Offseason That Saved LeBron:
>Trade Love for Paul George
>then trade TT, JR, and Shumpert for Melo
>with cleared cap space sign D-Wade to come off the bench
>then sign some ring-chasing vets: Ramon Sessions, Tiago Splitter
>develop the rest of your young core

Starting Lineup
Kyrie
JR
Paul George
LeBron
Tiago Splitter

Wade and Melo off the bench

Give me one flaw to this

/nba/ will iggynore this

lmao

oops fucked up just trade TT and Shumpert

>JR
>Ramon Sessions, Tiago Splitter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you guys think that NBA executives and the commissioner think that NBA fans are legitimately retarded? I think they do.

This is the league that has had the following:

>no parity for its entire existence
>a referee imprisoned for fixing a playoff series
>conspiracies that referees call games in a way to make the league the most money/best result/best storyline
>conspiracies about the draft being rigged
>call basketball a "team sport" yet all they ever talk about and advertise are the biggest individual superstars
>the best teams freely rest their top players because of how worthless the NBA regular season is, even though the teams advertise these top players as "why to come watch the game", because they know they will make the playoffs and win anyway
>NBA and sports media literally hand in hand, where the NBA media constantly spews tabloid articles and hot take garbage to keep the superstars in the spotlight and create drama/storylines between them to keep the NBA's dumbshit teenager and social media addicted fans attached to the league like it's a reality shot

Yet you all keep watching

Chris Paul to the Spurs
Blake Griffin to the Thunder
DeAndre Jordan gets exposed for the fraud he truly is.

Bron should've kept Wiggins senpai

reminder that chris paul verbally committed to staying in LOS ANGELES, not necessarily the clippers.

banana boat team is coming to the lakers.

>trade JR
>he's still in the starting lineup

Do you guys feel sorry for D. Rose?

So is skipping leg day an /nba/ thing?

It's probably hard to beef up your calves when they're 1.5 metres long but fuck me.

It looks like when he lands they're doing to snap off.

>The Chicago #Bulls are not planning on bringing back Michael Carter-Williams

Friendly reminder that H I N K I E got an U N P R O T E C T E D 1 S T R O U N D P I C K for him.

>coming off a back to back title defense
>injured hand, bum knee most of season(widely reported)

no shit Kobe & co. was tired af. you play that many minutes and lead your team for two straight seasons and see where it gets you. You saw exactly what it was going to lead to, CP3 coming and giving Kobe some rest and another playmaker on the floor who can lead Gasol to easy buckets. THAT Lakers team was going to Kill LeBeta & Miami if given the chance.

plus that Mavs team I cant even hate, Nowitzki is a god and your dumb for even saying some BS like this.

>thinking that matters when you have a team of LeBron, Kyrie, D-Wade, Melo, and Paul George

Warriorcucks already shook now that I've found the blueprint to save basketball lmao

Rudy Gay getting ready to sign with the Thunder. It's a great time to be an OKC fan

>tfw when OKC fan
>tfw when team will almost definitely get worse due to cap limits
>tfw 2 out of 3 best players in the playoffs are free-agents (Roberson and Taj Gibson)

>2 out of the last 3 titles
>shook
stay delusional

>LeBron gets swept
>/nba/ suddenly becomes general managers

AHAHAHAHA LMAO IT"S ETERNAL

sad

i almost feel sorry for them

A L M O S T

oh shit my bad, i totally got cross eyed on the Draymond vs Kyrie, nigga 2 mil under

their literal main 10 players are all under the cavs

LMAO @ LOVE, JR SMITH, SHUMPERT, KORVER CONTRACTS

please watch the argentine basketball league

thanks

100% this

Monta have it all in still butthurt over that trade

Bogut also bitch made joining the cavs like that, thankfully he was injured before he could do anything though so his dubs legacy holds up

what? the only thing to talk about basketball now is trades?

>Durant has been in the league 10 years

Wew, only remember like 5 of those

there was an article bout the rockets going after cp3, but I think targeting Lopez and Hayward would be better

there's still a couple of weeks to argue about who deserves the regular season awards!

you now remember this guy wanted Kevin Love more than the warriors did and dubs got a ring because of that

except that paul geroge has a shit defensive rating and plus minus. in fact, kevin love has a better defensive plus minus

Brook lopez

he literally left miami for kevin love who everyone said was over rated before the deal even happened and a point guard who cant defend but isnt steve nash either

He needs to be with his current team for 3 years first. That's why lebron took those 2 year opt out after 1 for awhile when we went back.

>drayboon cries and begs KD to join the team literally hours after they blow a 3-1 lead
>WE WUZ BUILT ORGANIC AND SHIT

its a cardio sport, you want your legs to be springy and agile, not strong and dense for lifting and such

Stay salty

dubs says legod and pg win the chip this year

No one, Lebron needs to learn how to take over in the 4th and TT/JR/Love need to learn how not to freeze during playoffs.

in everygame they had a starter no show or with low Scoring % and love wasnt strong defensively like in the regular season.

#fakenews

thats true, but KD is still going to be getting the most he can get without an outright discount by signing a longer term deal, and getting in before the cap gets higher in the next few years

however i think curry will soon be the highest paid warrior

He's coming home

Why doesnt lebron take a paycut to get kahwi or westbrook?

Bronsexuals on twitter have been so in denial the last few days that they are trying to justify how Durant's ring doesn't count. Also most of them are trying to come up with an Eastern All-Star team to team up in Cleveland and take down the Warriors lmao....

Some of them unironically think they can trade Kevin Love for Paul George and Tristan fucking Thompson for CARMELO. Hahahahahahahahaha

Super team era is such cancer

>westbrook

prefer tt over donutboy, if this was 5 years ago maybe

>kings fan

CP3 and Bron go to New Orleans would that team sweep golden state?

we did it larrys

talk shit get hit

where's the shooting

>Clippers will announce tomorrow that they are closing in on building a stadium in Inglewood, sources.

And despite all of this you're organic team would have lost the last 3 finals if not for season ending injuries to the Cavs in 2015 and KD this year.

>clippers building anything

they're blowing up their team lmao

have you seen the rhi rhi lebron video? ive never cringed so hard.
full creepy. inb4 lebrons wife gets half of his shit because he fucked bris breezys leftovers

instagram.com/p/BVRsILhj8-r/?taken-by=badgalriri&hl=en

LeBron's going there, so no they not blowing up

LeBron wont leave the East, if he does I'll buy everyone here 2k19

how has nobody posted carmelo's stripper?

How about they build a championship team first

how he still king if he lost 2 of the last 3 ring?

>you're

its "your" tardo

don't get injured cavs lol

we got KD because it was a good fit, and he wanted a ring. so he went and got it. thats as organic as it gets bro, you build a good team in the draft, and snag a great free agent to solidify your team. that's why the free agent system was made in the first place, for players to choose their destiny

You're not a Warrior fan

>thats as organic as it gets bro

Stop stealing my images

counter arguments?

none?

ok