Why are Persian's so much hotter than their Arab counterparts?

Why are Persian's so much hotter than their Arab counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_languages
khazaria.com/genetics/azeris.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actual aryan blood

>counterparts
Arabs are one of Semite tribes while Persians are one of Aryan tribes.

Arabs have shit diets and get fat.

Because they're aryans, not arabs

Are Azeri Iranians also Aryan? If not what are they?

u can thank cyrus for bein a great nigguh

is there less inbreeding in Iran?

I suspect there is

They're turks

No they're not

Shias do not care much about cousin marriage, while it's very incentivated in sunni countries.

Not all Iranians look like that. Most are hairy, turk looking motherfuckers.

I wouldn't mind taking a Persian girl out on a date t b h.
Need to find a westernised qt

They're.

Their language is even similar to the turks of Turkey. Both are oghuz.

Because only 60%(or less) are persians

Serious question: how to get a persian wife?
I love how those women look. Christian persian woman would be perfect Sup Forums

he does seem to be correct

look like they're from ye olde turk tribes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_languages

Arabs have been renown slavers for centuries. They would go to africa, castrate the males. Send women to the Harm. The children of this mixing were sons and heirs plus considered Muslim. Prince Bandar, of Saudi Arabia, is a son of an African slave.

So they have a lot of African blood in Arabs. African women are ugly.

Persians also have had a civilization for thousands of years and sexual selection is accelerated in civilization, specifically cities. Compare the relative attractiveness in Paris to Rhinelander, Wisconsin.

false
they re iranians that got assimilated by turks
genetically they are persians
lignuistically and culturally they are turks

>Need to find a westernised qt
To get a divorce and steal all your money?.

Also, nordics are the most hairy people in the world anyway

"Genetically" turks are chinks.

Even Turkey turks have few similiarity with the original turks

Note the migration of R1a bridging north over the Caucasus rather than under.

They look like northern Indians to me. But it depends since you have Turks,Kurds,Pashtuns and Persians in Iran.

This.

Iran, in Farsi; quite literally translates to: land of Aryan.

Persians are more white than typical sandniggers. Aesthetically and genetically.

Their languages may be similar, but they're certainly not the same, and that doesn't make them the same race either. Azeri's are their own tribe. Genetically, Iranian Azeri's are closer to Russians than they are to Turks. They're essentially Persians who weren't raped by Arabs and Indians tbqh. They're more white than modern day Persians.

Further away from Africa

Because they're pretty much the original whiteys.

Ok, I'll go for the b8.

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING ARAB

I have a huge Middle Eastern girl fetish. Where do I need to go to bang them where I won't get stoned to death?

I need a source.for it.

Russians are very finnic, it's hard to me think in a middle eastern with finnic.blood

ahh, interesting.

khazaria.com/genetics/azeris.html
>Azeris are a mixture of Caucasians, Iranians, Near Easterners, Europeans, and Turkmens, in that order of importance.

but on a genetic standpoint, which what we are speaking about in a thread about hereditary beauty, it is extremely relevant to note that they are not turks but persians

they dont even have a genetic connection with your ''false'' turks

You don't want a persian girl. Sure they're beautiful but they're the most loud and demanding, materialistic women in the world.

Because they are genetically different from arabs.

Not a hard question.

Move to Iran.

I recently came from a trip to Iran, and the country is absolutely based. It was even better than I expected.

They have a huge middle-class youth very patriotic and prepared. They are kind and educated, and the country itself is beautiful, not some arab shithole.

I can assure you would have no problems on getting a hot girlfriend. But if you do so, you have to stay in Iran and assimilate. You really want to destroy your lineage like that?

>westernised

Whats the point then?

Any ME country, but you need to marry them before.

In Iran they have contract marriage where you can marry a girl , then after a time the marriage become invalid.