Put blacks in their place

>put blacks in their place
>fought for the confederacy

Are Choctaws Sup Forums approved?

>Muh great, great, great, great ancestor.

He asked especially about Chotawas, not general USA.

Native Americans in general are bro-tier. Or at least, they were. Nowadays most of them have sadly fallen into alcoholism and niggatry.

nope, im from california, i dont have a drop of injun blood in me

They helped us out in the famine

They are alright

How?

Savage, how does it feel living in a country with a higher obesity rating than the US?

Teaching us how to speak to animals so it was easier to kill and eat them

>how does it feel living in a country with a higher obesity rating than the US?
Am I missing something?

>Earning their trust before killing them
You learned a lot from your masters

check my digits

many are race traitors that only claim native for muh free shit

I'm probably the least pure blood of you all I Jew, Mexican, Filipino, Tarahumara, and Apache. However I'm still white. What does this make me exactly?

An American.

>put British meddlers in their place
>supported the North with their fleet
>opposed serfdom and slavery

Are Russians Sup Forums approved?

My grandma remembers (or at least claims to bitch is old as fuck, Moses is probably in her year book ) her grandma telling her about how the Irish chased out the Tarahumara from the Copper Canyon.

How did they put blacks in their place?

Every Ivan I've met was a degenerate. They used to be alright but now they all act like retards.

I was told Injuns couldn't take beatings that well, so they weren't good slaves.

That don't mean they ever put blacks in their place.

We'll blacks take beatings better, so they make better slaves. How else would they live so long in the south or in prison?

The native indians of the american lands made the same mistake as the ancient european Celts, they didn't unite. They kept on fighting between their own tribes. If they united they would have easily overwelmed their enemies or at least kept a status quo with their enemies and sign treaties.

Nearly all Native Americans were p based desu.

I'm fond of the Chickasaw and their chieftan Tishomingo personally.

So it's in an indirect way, that white people just had to import black slaves since the Indians wouldn't do?

First time I meet another Tarahumara online, this is almost as hard as meeting one irl