As a German-American from the Heartland of the World Superpower, I'm not supposed to give up my human perspective...

As a German-American from the Heartland of the World Superpower, I'm not supposed to give up my human perspective. In fact, you should use mine in order to aid in your understanding. We're hitting dubs, trips, and quads out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsri.nebraska.edu/
droughtmonitor.unl.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nsri.nebraska.edu/

My ancient Geopolitical centers.

cool story, bro

>As a German-American
Kill yourself

Pay attention...

reminder that these are the best states ever. Some surrounding ones can be okay in rural areas.

ITT: Nebraska.

Holy shit.

mfw I went to high school in Iowa.

went there once. lincoln was a nice little college town. a few hotties but mostly not.

>droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

Syrian war was caused by drought. Turmoil in Europe was caused by the Syrian war.

The Great Depression was caused by drought. WW2 was caused by the Great Depression.

Blut und Boden.

I go to UNO because UNL is hyper liberal these days. Also fuck those yuppie scum at Creighton university

You live in Omaha op?

The liberal bullies have turned conservatives at UNL into a silent majority. They are quick to bully. Bully them back. Stay aware.

You iin omaha?

Nebraska is like Poland or Saxony. Nebraska is the geopolitical center of North America.

Nebraska was founded, potentially, by ancient Germans of Nebra or Saxony, over 4,000 years ago.

These people were possible the Titans.

The other native name for Nebraska is Nebraski. Both of these names mean "of Nebra" in any slavic language, just as Svenska means "of Sven" a common male name in Sweden. One is the female form, the other is the male form.

During an investigation of the deep connection between ancient Nebraskans and Germany, a living political connection is found, which is the enemy of the jews and international leftists.

We are oppressed. Hold the Nobel Prize for after the jews and leftists stop trying to wipe us out.

The territory of Ancestral Nebraska happens to be the same general area where Germans moved in modern times. It is the center of the continent. It also has the same night sky, the same seasons, and the same approximate climate and terrain as Nebra, Saxony.

We believe that ancient Teutons, or ancient Titans, located the geopolitical center of North America over 4,000 years ago.

We believe mammoths may have congregated at the center of the continent with the Germans.

We believe we are like that are. We believe that congregating in the geopolitical center of a continent is somehow connected to German DNA -- Y-Chromsomes.

>this whole thread

There are other things located here that are related to blood and soil contests.

We believe the ancient Germans were the wisest of all people.

Wir sind das Volk.

This stuff is actually very interesting. But I think you could get more people to learn about this by making a Youtube video for example.

I am treading new ground. Nebraska is the Sup Forums of North America. It is ancient. Like Saxony, Germany and Poland are the Sup Forums of Europe.

I could use some help. I am sharing the most pertinent information.

If someone else could reorganize the information I'm sharing, maybe into an infographic, that could help, as I'm just trying to inform as many alt-right people as possible.

Help

The Lord has always provided for my Father. In more than a thousand years of wars, he was never on the losing side.