Which do you prefer and why, Sup Forums?

Which do you prefer and why, Sup Forums?

Under Armour

because fuck commies

>Under Armour
*tips crucifix*

big baller brand
also nike

Umbro

No one beats us in vibe

For me, it's Kappa.

>Nike and Adidas

tips star of david

Meme answer: I'm a 25 year old white man with a good job, I don't give a shit about cuckhoop apparel 'rivalries"
The only time I wear shoes and shorts that aren't for business or 'business casual' is at the gym

Real answer: Big Baller Brand

For me, it's Adadas

You already know the answer

>'rivalries"
same people own Nike and Adidias

I'll give you 1 guess who.

P U M A
U
M
A

For running shoes? I weak Brooks

For athletic and gym wear? I shop in the men's section at Lululemon.

I used to wear strictly adidas shoes when I played lacrosse, they had really good grip and I wouldn't have to spray my shoes with hairspray every other shift like everyone else with nikes.

Right now though I wear mostly nike for no real reason in particular. Im also a big fan of under armor hoodies

>"sports"
kek

Awful lot of small to medium sized ballers in here

>same people own Nike and Adidias
me

For casual wear, Addidas. For sportswear, Nike. Nike has the best basketball shoes for sure. Can't speak for cleats.

Mein nigger. Maryland is the GOAT state

>tips star of david
Should've said "tips menorah"

whats your job

Adidas and Puma

>2017
>not taking a graphic design course at a community college where you make your own personal logokino and then use AliExpress to get in direct contact with Vietcong sweatshops to make your own Jewish meddling free exercise clothing

I 'help' poorfags and nignogs get on government cheese and Medicaid
Literally King Rat of the Welfare Office

Menorahs are an actual Jewish symbol.

thats literally the opposite of a good job

>men's lululemon
gayest thing ive heard all year desu senpai

>I shop in the men's section at Lululemon.
High five dude! me too!

For me, it's Admiral.

I enjoy it actually, it's not as scummy as you think it is and it actually feels good when you help someone and watch them turn it around in a couple months
Others it's more sad, not aggravating or anything.
Only times I get pissed is the hotheads but they tend to cool down pretty quick after I get called to deal with them.

I like helping people and luckily I live in a community which isn't full of "outsiders" so to speak that suck up all the funding

1. Asics
2. Under Armour
3. New Balance
4. Adidas

POWER GAP

90. Fila
91. Puma
92. Champion
93. Warrior

POWER GAP

9001. K-Swiss
9000000001. Nike

this was a really gay post

Since there are unironically people on the board who still don't get it I'll spell it out for you:

BIG BALLER BRAND is so much more than a fucking apparel company. It is a statement on nonconformity and a desperately needed symbol that the American dream is still alive and well. If YOU want to be a BIG BALLER the only thing stopping you from taking your family business run out of your garage to the pinncle of the industry is the 24/7/365 blood sweat and tears required. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, the racial statements about unity needed between white and black and the power that we can combine to create is yet another powerful overarching theme.

What does Nike represent? Addidas? Puma? UA? What do these companies stand for? Fucking nothing more than dollar signs

Well I'm a really gay poster

>1. Asics
anorexic lanklet runner spotted