3 Black Girls Drown in Stolen Car; Naturally The Police Is Being Sued

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving, running from police. Right into a St Petersburg pond in the darkest night.

Police blamed for chasing stolen car, by Blacks.

Police blamed for not rescuing teens from a water wreck in alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

The Mother of one of them is suing the police. Not sure if the other mothers are.

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/mother-of-st-petersburg-teen-who-drowned-in-stolen-car-to-announce-legal/2276679

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=RL6XRMv7b_s
chinasmack.com/2012/stories/man-rescues-drowning-family-who-then-leave-while-he-drowns.html
today.com/health/how-save-life-someone-whos-drowning-t30871
youtube.com/watch?v=WjhqU-3Erqc
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to 4:00 in the video below.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

Uhh...what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

We know niggers can't swim. Why is this newsworthy?

This is now a bootlicking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=RL6XRMv7b_s

You're literally told not to rescue drowning people.

Probably because they dont want the cops to risk their own lives.

For what reason? Endangering your own life or something?

why is she wearing a showercap if she never showers

That spray wasn't needed but at least the two men didn't thrash and resist arrest like tards.

Cops are not trained for diving and water rescue, doing so would put themselves at great risk especially when they do not know the black persons intentions

The shower cap is used to prevent various chemicals she puts in her hair from oozing onto her face.

chinasmack.com/2012/stories/man-rescues-drowning-family-who-then-leave-while-he-drowns.html

Unless your an accomplished swimmer with coast/pool training.... They'll probably panic and take you down with them.

Even elites water based rescue use flotation devices.

yeah, they will pull you under too and so 4 people would have died instead of 3

There's lots of incidents where grown adults have been killed by little kids who were drowning.

today.com/health/how-save-life-someone-whos-drowning-t30871

Are you trying to tell me that they were good girls, and that they didn't do anything?

>IF YOU LEAVE YOUR KEY IN YOUR CAR RUNNING DAS NOT STEALIN.

HOLY FUCK, It's almost like racism is taught, and taught by niggers...

> "None of my damn business"

Chinese are the dindus of south east asia?!

They probably didn't want to recreate that Sup Forums YLYL screen cap of the family of nogs that drowned trying to save each other

Because it is interesting, for one, how black parents can be the kind of parents that they are and yet blame everyone but themselves.

Because the Black mother is litigating the issue.

The sheriff (who seems to be 100 percent squared away) said in a press conference that the 3 girls had 7 prior auto theft arrests among them.

Damn.

It should be known that firefighters and policemen are told to never jump in the water to help people out of their cars. The lifechances of the firefighters and policemen are way too low since the people drowning are panicking too much in most cases and just pull others into the drowning death.

drowning people try and pull you down in order for them to be pushed up. In result you might end up drowning yourself. Instead it is best to let someone like a life guard handle it. But as it is night and a pond there is likely not a lifeguard on duty.

This is sickening.

Theft doesnt merit a death sentence.

>RACISM IS A JEWISH TRICK

Only time a niggress cries over her kids is when she can get money out of it.

>intentions

Good point. They didn't know what the people in the car would do when they dove down on them.

Assuming any of that would be successful in the murky water.

>Be a cop
>Hear someone screaming "help" from a pond
>Go try and help
>See 3 darkest most horrific beasts going berserk in the said pond under the pale moonlight
>Heroically jump into the water
>Wrap your arms around it and swim right out of that hellhope
>Save a baby alligator from a possible 132

Dog bless

>muh asians are just east aryans
Live around these cunts for a while, and you'll see how nigger tier these gook shits are

Fucker was aggressive. The other guy didn't get sprayed. IDK the exact rules of conduct, but he definitely deserved, what he got.

>dark water
>can't see shit even if you dive in
>no equipment to resque anyone from that situation
>kids might pull you down if you get to them because panic

Shitty situation but well - Can't help it.

It wasn't a death sentence, not doing something doesn't equal actively killing someone, this is the classic trolley dilemma.

And while thieves dont deserve a death sentence, they do put their lives at risk.

>specifically not a cops job to rescue people from water unless they can safely do so
>they stole a car
>the water is filled with dangerous predators
>it was night
Why exactly is this a big deal? Oh right, because the police let them drown because they were black, how silly of me.

What the fuck is wrong with nigger names?

>theft doesnt merit death sentence
It probably should desu senpai

He has aggressive but put his hands up and was ready to surrender to the police when he saw them, unless I saw wrong.

Asians generally lack empathy.

I really dont understand not being able to swim.

All you have to do is fucking float.

a sensible judge will btfo this crazy niggress

underrated

They lack what is usually know as a soul

They might grab your leg and pull you under, they might even have escaped while you stand there thinking they're drowning.

These niggers are expensive pets. I say we send them back where they came from.

Darkest Night.
Don't know suspects state of mind when you come up on them even if you heroically did
Algae Covered, Reducing Visibility
Alligators in the Area

Still the cops stripped off and tried to wade or something but were unsuccessful.

Instead of being apologetic for their kids behavior.
Instead of Thanking the police for at least trying on that dark night.

Instead of those things they sue the police.

>tfw they had mug shots of all three girls ... But they were dead...

>It dun matta wut she do it matta wut she dindu

In Poland family of seven drowned in cesspool

On one hand, good on the guy for saving them.

On the other hand WHAT THE FUCK

"it ain't about what she did do, it's about what she dindu"

You can't make this shit up

They panic and slosh and splash around till they die like some kind of retard animal

They're Latin based you ignorant buffoon. We've been influenced by the Romans for the past two thousand years. Irish people are so ignorant

Yeah, that's a job for Fire or dedicated search and rescue.

If this is the case im thinking of, the cops were swimming around in there trying to rescue them, but the news cherrypicked video of one cop maintaining a perimeter and made people think no one was attempting it

>St Petersburg, USA

He sucker punched the other guy already seeing that the police has arrived. Even if there was a violation on the side of policeman, he will probably get away with this. Check this one out:
youtube.com/watch?v=WjhqU-3Erqc
Timestamp 0:28. The guy kicked and sprayed by the policeman, was charged with assaulting the policeman and convicted.

It's like the reverse bumble bee effect.

They think they can't swim, so they drown.

Was her lawsuit successful? I hope the courts aren't that cucked

They were such shitty mothers that they didn't have custody of those delinquents, but still have the nerve to sue for their self-induced deaths.

anyone trained in boat safety or swimming is aware that attempting to rescue a drowning person without appropriate equipment or objects is hazardous to your own well being.

niggers aren't human anyways

You mean 2.8.

Saving people under water is too risky.
Every year people die trying to save other people that are drowning, last year 3 fucking people died, one after the other at these untrained heroics.

Fuck these vile creatures. Parents trying to shift the blame onto society instead of looking inward and realizing that their God-awful parenting caused this.

The thing that pisses me off is how blacks are pissed when white clerks or data entry people don't know how to spell DeYonTay's name.

Communist occupation will fuck a people up. Ask all the slavs

The leftist propaganda machine puts Goebbels to shame.

>New Amsterdam, USA

Japs and thais arent much better in my experience

Somewhere out in the boondocks of what we call the ""American"" South there is some poor black kid named LeDiabeetus

>lawyers are actually take this case
lawyers are the biggest fuckin scum on the earth

It still gets me. Like lets for instance say they didnt steal the car, why the hell would they not stop after being signaled by the cops? why speed away for 3+ miles trying to get away if your innocent or like the grandmother thinks in trouble

its a basic instinct

blacks run purely on instinct, like all animals

>in a stolen car
Doh. Stopped reading.

Really I should have stopped at
>Black

What a shocker, they were criminals.

Being asian will fuck a people up
Just ask the cambodians

I swear when poor black people hear that their kids are dead, and the police are somehow involved, their eyes must light up like they just won the lottery.

Looks more like she stretched a whoopie cushion over her head.

Not gonna lie, I always thought blacks not being able to swim was a meme.

t. Black who loves to swim

Old. Old and stale.

>three dindus take a dip and end up in davy jones locker
Nothing out of the ordinary until...
>"Dey dindu nuffin! we beez suin n' sheeit!"
Fuck I'm shocked that they didn't try to claim that the fucking lake was racist.
I don't know what upsets me more, the fact that they're blaming the police for decisions the nogs made, or the fact that they're trying to milk their childrens deaths for cash.
As a parent it disgusts me and makes me wonder just how low these niggers are willing to stoop to get a buck if they're willing to go this far already.

I'm starting to feel bad for police.

You literally can't do anything without being sued/called a racist/called a fascist.

The lawsuit will probably get thrown out unless mamma nigga can provide proof that the police effectively mind controlled the car thieves into driving into a fucking lake.

No father present, glorious.

>She could have been stealing cars at a much more frequent rate, but she only stole them occasionally because she's such a good person.

laughed when I saw this as well

Cambodians did have communism tho

uninflated

jews also believe non-jews lack souls

FUCKING KIKES AND NIGGERS.

The cops were in the water that night. The goddamn Jews are spreading their fucking lies based on a single dashcam video of a single officer that was ON FUCKING PERIMETER at the edge of the scene while OTHER OFFICERS RISKED THEIR LIVES TO RESCUE THE FUCKING NIGGERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

Their jewnigger lawyer needs straight hung in front of the courthouse.

in chicago i see asian ladies try to ride the bus without paying
then they go "o hoy hoy hoyi no speak english i have to pay?? hoyhoy me so sorru"

I see the sucker punch on a rewatch, Poland. I understand your point now.

I literarne learned to svim when I Washington thrown overboard by my dad... Its pure instinct

We need to get rid of civil suits, a tremendous amount of civil rights legislation, and the idea that policemen are brain surgeons. We need to protect the policeman who makes a mistake or fails to control every single variable.
Comparison must be made to how the Warren Burger Supreme Court tried to liberalize law enforcement and directly caused waves of crime, and an urban normality of extreme violence. People came to take for granted that big cities were horrifying hellholes as a result of trying to protect the bad guys.

Welcome to Florida.
Now git out.

yeah and?

Doesn't prevent it from leaking into the brain.

I think hes calling you a secret jew, pal.

Go to 5:10 and watch for 20 or so seconds.

It also boggles the mind that the black lady lawyer stops the questioning by saying the reporter was "going after Mom is a little improper."

He wasn't going after Mom.

She called a press conference.

He was asking basic questions.

Would you really want to stick around with that babbling illiterate sheboon?

oy v- what the hell g- guy that was uncalled for

JFC t

his is even more stupid than the time that group of black teens drowned in chest high water trying to save 1 other kid

>Theres a strong basis to believe that the car was not stolen
So they led police on a high speed chase over a legal car?

>If you steal a car you don't get the death penalty
Accidental death that was their own fault = state enforced death penalty right?

>Its about what she dindu

>How can a car be stolen if it has the keys in it

>Black lawyer doesnt advise her client not to wear a fucking shower cap during a presser

When is the day of the rope again?

fucking assholes
i get that the car was stolen but that doesn't justify a death sentence, and it's a cliche but honestly there's no way they would have let them drown had they been white