youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_4yYoNdwBGA
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uXJ1mgkyF0
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/08/illegal-immigrant-brags-about-free-ride-u-t/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck awoo

AWOO~

AWOOOOVMENT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey guys, my mom is on dissability because she is disabled

and i am on food stamps because inbewteen jobs, and i recieve partial dissability

i want to vote for trump, but it's a conflict of interest

so do i poison my mom and get a job and act like i never kileld her?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I fapped to Momiji 9 times today

I'm working on number 10 right now

MAGA

"It is harrowing that ISIS still exists, despite most major countries in the world dedicating military strength to destroy it. As long as we refuse to declare full-scale operations, we will not only be on the receiving end of more acts of terror, but we and other countries will encounter greater amounts of unsupervised immigration. Our top priority should be to stop the threat, return a home to the homeless, and stabilize the social tension of those who have either been forced to move, or have been the victim of crimes as a result of undocumented immigrant-related crime."

Well? How does it sound?

Mirek, no.

take your retard mum and both vote for trump then we will help you euthanize her

AWOOOS WILL BE FUCKED!

So, get your bets in, did hillary actually answer any questions on the upocmming fox interview or is it just going to be "wow wymen history"

when did Al Franken get so fat?

Could the first post at least be positive?

new alex jones with roger stone

first thing that alex jones says is bernie got more pledged delagates god alex jones is dumb,

BUT ROGER STONE!

>Ann Coulter: Stunning New Development!!! Media Calls Trump Racist

Annoyed at federal judge Gonzalo P. Curiel’s persistent rulings against him in the Trump University case (brought by a law firm that has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches by Bill and Hillary), Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that maybe it’s because the judge is a second-generation Mexican immigrant.

>The entire media — and most of the GOP — have spent 10 months telling us that Mexicans in the United States are going to HATE Trump for saying he’ll build a wall. Now they’re outraged that Trump thinks one Mexican hates him for saying he’ll build a wall.

Curiel has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens. He belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens’ “human rights” are violated. The name of the organization? The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association — “La Raza” meaning THE RACE.

Let’s pause to imagine the nomination hearings for a white male who belonged to any organization for white people — much less one with the words “THE RACE” in its title.

The media were going to call Trump a racist whatever he did, and his attack on a Hispanic judge is way better than when they said it was racist for Republicans to talk about Obama’s golfing.

Has anyone ever complained about the ethnicity of white judges or white juries? I’ve done some research and it turns out … THAT’S ALL WE’VE HEARD FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS.

>The New York Times alone has published hundreds of articles, editorials, op-eds, movie reviews, sports articles and crossword puzzles darkly invoking “white judges” and “all-white” juries, as if that is ipso facto proof of racist justice.

I'd hold hands with that awoo, also tree fiddy on "wow womyn history"

Where has Trump declared he's abandoning the disabled? Is Obongocare the only way?

>disabled from the waist down

>retarded

she doesn't have a potato brain fuckwad, she just can't walk

This is better

Can't wait for Monday Sup Forums

Hillary won't survive ...

I was a Trumpbro but then I realized Hillary shops Armani like a true Patrician.

I am now a #HillMissile

Two weeks ago, that’s not an error; I didn’t mean to type “decades” and it came out “weeks”, the Times published an op-ed by an appeals judge stating: “All-white juries risk undermining the perception of justice in minority communities, even if a mixed-race jury would have reached the same verdict or imposed the same sentence.”

In other words, even when provably not unfair, white jurors create the “perception” of unfairness solely by virtue of the color of their skin.

Innocence Project co-founder Barry Scheck’s entire career of springing criminals would be gone if it were generally accepted that we can’t question judges or juries based on race or ethnicity. Writing about the release of Glenn Ford, a black man convicted of robbing a jewelry store and murdering the owner, Scheck claimed that one of the most important factors in Ford’s death sentence was the “all-white jury.”

On the other hand, the evidence against Ford included: His two black friends telling police he’d shown them jewelry the day of the murder, another Ford acquaintance swearing he’d had a .38 in his waistband — the murder weapon was a .38 — and the gunshot residue on Ford’s hand. His conviction was overturned many years later, on the theory that his black friends had committed the murder, then framed him.

So we know 1) the “real killers” were also black; and 2) any jury would have convicted Ford on that evidence.

>Here’s how the Times described Ford’s trial: “A black man convicted of murder by an all-white jury in Louisiana in 1984 and sentenced to die, tapped into an equally old and painful vein of race.”

I have approximately 1 million more examples of the media going mental about a “white judge” or “all-white jury,” and guess what? In none of them were any of the white people involved members of organizations dedicated to promoting white people, called “THE RACE.”

>Say, does anyone remember if it ever came up that the Ferguson police force was nearly all white? Someone check that.

What is happening on Monday?

Is he fucked?
This whole Judge fiasco really seems to be getting ground.

Then again the media loves nothing more than posting nothing but positivist about Hillary and nothing but negativity about Trump so I honestly don't know any more.
Even god damn Windows 10 startup newsfeed is just the most disgustingly biased shit ever.

Not even Ann Coulter is smart enough to simply point out that "Mexican" isn't a race, and what Trump said about the judge cannot be racist.

so she's retarded

MAGA!

This bitch on Fox Biz

"oh fuck I'm the only one defending hillary because she's a woman, why did i not go on CNN"

hillary indictment i think

I don’t want to upset you New York Times editorial board, but perhaps we should revisit the results of the Nuremberg trials. Those were presided over by – TRIGGER WARNING! – “all white” juries. (How do we really know if Hermann Göring was guilty without hearing women’s and Latino voices?)

The model of a fair jury was the O.J. trial. Nine blacks, one Hispanic and two whites, who had made up their minds before the lawyers’ opening statements. (For my younger readers: O.J. was guilty; the jury acquitted him after 20 seconds of deliberation.) At the end of the trial, one juror gave O.J. the black power salute. Nothing to see here. It was Mark Fuhrman’s fault!

In defiance of everyday experience, known facts and common sense, we are all required to publicly endorse the left’s religious belief that whites are always racist, but women and minorities are incapable of any form of bias. If you say otherwise, well, that’s “textbook racism,” according to Paul Ryan.

>>>At least when we’re talking about American blacks, there’s a history of white racism, so the double standard is not so enraging. What did we ever do to Mexicans? Note to Hispanics, Muslims, women, immigrants and gays: You’re not black.

>Other than a few right-wingers, no one denounced now-sitting Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor for her “wise Latina” speech, in which she said “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”

But Trump is a “racist” for saying the same thing.

I've not heard anything about it today on the news cycle after Trump said yesterday he was basically shutting it down

I want to stick muh dick in her hairy wolf pussy:^)

>Well? How does it sound?
I don't think anyone bothers to read those,completed the surveys myself too

the troublesome migration part will be given notice if they read,they will use a word filter to detect patterns

CAN I GET A MAGA HAT??

This is a lot of movement!

Also, filled out the GOP platform thing, not that I have any trust they will listen very much to it.

Trump is going to give a Speech about Hillary Clinton.

he's a mexican supremacist, I wish Trump could articulate this better. He really needs to hire a debate coach or something

How can Trump win the general elections?
Even Bernie have more votes than Trump in commifornia.

Trump needs a miracle to win.

Gud. Maybe add how they don't respect anything but strength.

Go home, Raffy.

Quick question. I'm from 8ch. How come there are so many and Trump shill maps on here? Do they think they are changing people's votes or something? I mean if anyone is flipping states, Trump has a better chance at flipping blue states red than Clinton does flipping red states blue. Are people getting paid to do it, or are they just doing it for fun?

How can you do this America? How can you have no worry whatsoever to the future of our planet? Drumpf is a climate change denying, anti-globalist islamophobe whose policy will certainly culminate in global environmental disaster and war. This is NOT a face you should trust!

Why wouldn't you support someone like Gary Johnson instead? He's very Sup Forums, and he doesn't have the outright insane fringe policies(like the wall and closed borders) that Drumpf has made his trademark. We all know Johnson is the only one who can win against Hillary in the general election. Drumpf, being a total noob when it comes to politics(just look at his campaign!), will just make a beginner's mistake and hand the election to Hillary on a silver platter.'

So stop. Just stop. I mean wow, he duped you good. Got you going for a while. And you must feel pretty dumb right now! I get it, you've become emotionally invested. But it's not too late to change your vote to a real politician with real political stances, like Gary Johnson.

Awoo is not for sexual.

Awoo is for headpats.

ebay

saved

HILLARY GETS BTFOD
my excitement knows no bounds

anti Trump maps.

How am I supposed to talk to people about Trump when the mere mention of his name causes them to explode into claims that he is a racist bigoted candidate who hates muslims and is (presumably) going to start WWIII?

>just saw the flag

shut up, australia

if you are a true supporter,

1. get on twitter
2. send the hillary video to anyone and everyone associated with the campaign
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

this is a "47%" style comment

youtu.be/_uXJ1mgkyF0
Tweeter this to Trump
Hillary endorses the wall

Please share this on Jewbook.

Climate change doesn't matter, Trump isn't going to stop private enterprise switching to green energy.

Much less the world.

Hillary has or had a Fox interview?

Also has Nightly been around?

Exactly user.

Hillary won't recover at all.

She will be Stumped hard and good.

Six months ago, a Times editorial demanded that the Republican Senate confirm Obama judicial nominee Luis Felipe Restrepo, on the grounds that “[a]s a Hispanic,” Restrepo would bring “ethnic … diversity to the court.”

You see how confusing this is. On one hand, it’s vital that we have more women and Latinos on the courts because white men can’t be trusted to be fair. But to suggest that women and Latinos could ever be unfair in the way that white men can, well, that’s “racist.”

The effrontery of this double standard is so blinding, that the only way liberals can bluff their way through it is with indignation. DO I HEAR YOU RIGHT? ARE YOU SAYING A JUDGE’S ETHNICITY COULD INFLUENCE HIS DECISIONS? (Please, please, please don’t bring up everything we’ve said about white judges and juries for the past four decades.)

They’re betting they can intimidate Republicans — and boy, are they right!

>The entire Republican Brain Trust has joined the media in their denunciations of Trump for his crazy idea that anyone other than white men can be biased. That’s right, Wolf, I don’t have any common sense. Would it help if the GOP donated to Hillary?

The NeverTrump crowd is going to get a real workout if they plan to do this every week between now and the election.

>What do Republicans they think they’re getting out of this appeasement? Proving to voters that elected Republicans are pathetic, impotent media suck-ups is, surprisingly, not hurting Trump.

Comments:
Trump is exposing the duplicity of the Republican ranks & this serves the base well.
The Curiel comments were not a mistake or a mis-step & shame on those who think it was.
Only voter fraud can stop his Presidency because the People aren't buying this Rino bullcrap no more.

>lol

A Republican with sense. Hurry up and clone her! Trump supporters are not dissuaded by their jihadist tactics on our nominee. Trump 2016!!

>even bernie
>in commifornia
>commifornia

You say all this, and you're right, but you know they'll dismiss it by saying, "racism means racial aggression by whites against people of color. People of color, by definition, cannot be racist against whites."

Im mightily impressed how you ameribro's give no fucks about the media.

I mean Trump should be polling at 0% since the media has been 100% on his ass from the start, but he is legit gonna turn blue states red and won the nomination by a record.

ugh not u from the last thread

Understood.

It is harrowing that ISIS still exists, despite most major countries in the world dedicating military strength to destroy it. As long as we refuse to declare full-scale operations (((on a foe who disrespects anything but raw power))), we will not only be on the receiving end of more acts of terror, but we and other countries will encounter greater amounts of unsupervised immigration."

Like that?

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
shes on right now

>Not even Ann Coulter is smart enough to simply point out that "Mexican" isn't a race, and what Trump said about the judge cannot be racist.
That is useless ,looks like cowardly avoiding the issue of race/ethnicity by just saying "its a culture/nationality etc"

They need to go face front saying "yes,he is a mexican,yes he helps illegals,yes he boycotts Trump,yes he is a racial supremacist(racist) ,yes Trump has policies illegals (mostly mexicans) do not like and yes people are subjective and biased so he will be treated unfairly by mexicunts"

dubs check em

She's on fox right now with bret baire

but america is a major contributor to incresed levels of CO2

>bret baire
Figures
Should be Hannity

Sup Forums is more popular for the shills, 8ch (chan I assume) is most likely a niche website that split off from 4.

Who cares?

The planet's not going anywhere, it's the people.

I mean shoop a maga hat on me.

same to you bitch boy

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/08/illegal-immigrant-brags-about-free-ride-u-t/

SHAME THE ILLEGAL.

>BUT ROGER STONE
...is a weird looking plastic man

I am feelin' better already Hill, thanks to my friend Jeffy!

yeah

Anyone who posts lewd awoos should be taken out back and shot

why the FUCK are people still voting for trump, with FOUR FUCKING BANKRUPTCIES already? havent they caugt on yet?

>Asks her baby questions and makes sure she isn't uncomfortable
>The Don comes in: WHOA WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING WE'RE ASKING FAIR QUESTIONS :^)

How much are Drumpfkins gonna cry when they refuse to nominate Trump and nominate Cruz instead at the convention?

inb4 occupy democrats

Trump is a dumb fucking moronic fuck
Just like you!

Sup Forums Meme Trump into becoming the Republican Nominee.

We are Trumps internet people.

>Trump is back in Tampa this weekend
>no Doral event, even though he cancelled the one that was scheduled and told us he'd come back

too many. cruz can destroy hillary

>implying we're aren't already basically bankrupt
19 trillion doll hairs in debt.

uh... guys?

Any of you guys actually a little worried about the sanders people finally going full red army? They're threatening to riot at the convention, and it might kick off something bigger. I don't know, but I really don't like it. Everyone is so angry and pissed off at the government and corporations, I wonder if they're seriously going to try and do a real revolution.

I found this meme on another site, I don't know if it's legitimate and there is a plan for a real insurrection, or if it's just a joke. What do you guys think?

>She's on fox right now with bret baire

Not impressed. Get her on with O'Rly.

BAHAHAHa they banned me for have a moshe_shekelstein name.

Fuck that channel

Yes...it's only a matter of time until the second ballot Donald.

I am coming for them Donald.

Because fuck you, that's why. Also he came back from these bankruptcies with even more money and have created even more money.

Lewd awoos are cute.

It's okay to be lewd with an awoo, but never abuse one!

Americans don't like being bossed around and cable news is dying. It's beautiful to watch.

What is that face trying to convey?

*jobs