It's gonna win AOTY isn't it?

It's gonna win AOTY isn't it?

If he didn't won by GKMC or TPAB this wouldn't
Also, that album is just a 7/10, nohing special
But well if 1989 one of the worst albums of this decade won it
Meh... this maybe could win
Ps: Grammys are shit

>If he didn't won by GKMC or TPAB this wouldn't

Not necessarily, it could be because he didn't win either of those that he'll win this one.

"Getting your dues" and all that.

Stop listening to rap

it shouldnt, but it will because everythings just a popularity contest (unless Beck releases an album)

has beck transcended the rules?

go home anthony

DAMN was the pop crossover megahit an artist usually needs to win.

Only because he cried (literally) about Drumpf. The album is unmitigated trash.

daily reminder that hip hop is the worst genre and it's even not music

If he wons just for that... Meh i lost my faith in Grammys a long time ago... Since 1989 won

It should, because it's such a monumental work of art.

imagine being this LOSER LOL

autism

I cant wait till Hip-hop falls from popularity, so tired of it and its just becoming more obnoxious. Kendrick is peak hip-hop hopefully

>Also, that album is just a 7/10, nohing special

What does this mean though?

It’s incredibly cheap and easy to make and sells like hot cakes. It’s similar to capeshit, it isn’t going anywhere.

If you knew anything at all, you would notice that even the plebbiest poppiest garbage still requires a lot of work.

This, he'll win it because they feel they have to

GKMC (10) > TPAB (8) > DAMN. (5) = S80 (5)
Will I be crucified for this?

Honestly I hope it does win. Maybe it will make more people realize what a massive fucking joke the Grammy Awards is.

That won't happen until the Mainstream Entertainment complex collapses, and that simply isn't going to happen without a much larger revolution at this point.

I dont expect it to just disappear but I'm just waiting for the day it falls out of mainstream popularity, which will happen since nothing lasts forever. Its not even cool anymore but pushes that narrative so hard

And hip-hop doesn't, by comparison. You can literally throw a reasonably successful track together in Garageband.

something else will come along. Jazz was super mainstream, Rock n Roll pushed it out and lasted for decades, then Hip-hop pushed Rock n Roll out. Something will come along, art is a wave of movements and keeps progressing. With how garbage hip-hop is getting with this trap crap, it shouldnt be too long

Poor quality bait user