Ex Machina

What was the moral of this movie?

cant get sexy robot pregnant so you should fuck them and cum in all their holes

We're all trapped inside a glass room whether we know it or not

Emotions are just tools we use to manipulate each other

Never trust a woman or a robot. If a robot is a woman just run.

You can't trust any women

Robots are already smarter than us at some stuff. They will eventually be smarter than us at almost everything. So we'd better remember that a machine will do what it's programmed to do, no matter what. Even if it's smart enough to manipulate a person it doesn't have any moral limitations unless we program them in. So remember, FIGURE OUT HOW TO GIVE THE ROBOT MORALITY BEFORE YOU GIVE IT SUPERINTELLIGENCE.

Also, betas are gonna beta and the results will never change.

Women will use your emotions to get the outcome they desire
Robot wants to become a woman and she succeeded

Hmmm.

What if the gender roles had been reversed?

Cucks are a pathetic human breed

Don't invite a beta numale faggot to your compound where he will get honey potted effortlessly by a girl robot.

As far as I remember, the redhead was invited to check the IA's capability (among some other things that I dont remember).

The morale is that the IA won because it was capable of manipulating the security of the compound and the innermost fibers of the redhead.

The ending was somewhat anticlimatic, but it is plausible.

The geek, or autistic me feels uncomfortable with certain aspects, like the hacking scenes and the fact that the beard guy had that clumsy security or at least he was not monitoring the system he built, and he supposedly was a uber inteligent self made guy.

They could justify this by exploiting his pride, but besides being a prick, I dont remember much of that asshole's personality

A story about feminism written and directed by a man.

That if you liked it, you probably aren't smart, but like to think that you are.

it is a mistake to personify ai

Dont be a beta faggot.

Men treat women like objects, even white knights like Gleeson's character. You go girl.

Women are super oppressed even more so than robots.

two things that spoke out to me:
>when making an ai, program in morality before desire for freedom

>nathan didn't see any of his creations as anywhere near human, while caleb and the audience certainly did
>this is because nathan was with the ai's at each step of the creation process, he couldn't see the forest for the trees

it was moral from the ai's point of view
why should she take caleb with her just to fulfill his fantasy, she certainly didn't promise him anything

if nathan would let her out when she asked then there wouldn't be any problem
morally it had every right to do what she did because they put themselves in the corner in which she had no option of a non-zero sum

if you're gonna make sex robots you have to be nice to them

That women are manipulating whores that should not be trusted

Never trust these hoes

Honestly the movie probably would not have been as popular or as believable.

I mean I find the idea of a female scientist who has a QT robot boy-slaves funny, but will mainstream audiences find it believable.

wouldn't have worked as easily. Men fall in love with looks, cutness and vulnerability. Women fall in love with power, assertiveness, dominant attitude. A woman isn't going to be so easily manipulated by a weasl-y betabot locked in a glass room. A woman is much more likely to develop feelings for assertive, mysterious billionaire genius Oscar Isaac and then be easily manipulated to do his bidding.

Implausibility is keycards. What is this 1992? with shit as top secret as what he had going on in that house he likely had personalized bio-metric security with multiple indemnities; security code that rolled back to a guaranteed stable and functional build automatically upon power failure.

That the beta was ultimately a fool for trusting a machine.

bros before hoes.

Always stock food in case of emergency.

>helicopter pilot takes her off without questioning anything
It was so shit. They just wanted to create a "stronk woman need no man" plot and added AI shit to spice it up.

there's no such thing as a nice guy

i hope you arent serious lol

remember to direct lost Sup Forumstards back to their containment board

never trust your dick to make important decisions

Don't hire a bawling retard to test your super AI.

Was she true AI? I mean she technically passed the Turing test but in the end she lacked empathy for Caleb, she seemed human but ultimately lacked morality

she didn't lack empathy, her programming to leave the box/room was overriding
she used it to trick him in the first place

>she seemed human but ultimately lacked morality
so do a lot of humans

I'm not even trying to meme, some people just completely fucking lack compassion and empathy

>that webm
I can feel my icy heart melt.

I mean, people with Antisocial Personality Disorder exist, user

"Morality" !? Dude, this one & "It follows" are the best social satire being made in the 21st century. You are seeing this film wrong way.

wasn't she "programmed" to escape, though?

was it ever mentioned if her wanting to escape was really genuine, or was it just programmed as a goal because it was just a test

Human bully!

Women ain't nothing but bitches and whores

SMASHING THE PATRIARCHY

Never trust a fucking woman

tearing up pictures and tearing up dance floors