/hayley/ - Hayley Williams General

Let's talk about Hayley and her rock band, Paramore, the most successful and critically acclaimed Pop Rock act of the 21st century.

So, how y'all feeling about After Laughter at this point? It's my AOTY and my second favorite Paramore album tobehonestmifamilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKop9JM1p20?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=w8vsuOXZBXc
youtube.com/watch?v=TE0KvBrdD-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/MKop9JM1p20?t=18s
From about 0:19 - 0:50, is that a snippet of potentially new material? I enjoy the slightly darker edge. It reminds me of Radiohead’s “Ful Stop” for some reason. If it’s in any way indicative of their next release, then wew, I’m unironically already excited.

Also, make sure to check out the “Fake Happy” music video. :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=w8vsuOXZBXc

Post Hayley's butt from that music video.

Post MEW's butt from Fargo

We need more of songs like 'Future' From Paramore's S/T. would love if Hayley ventured into post rock and experimental territory.

I liked her better in the 90s when she was the singer for Garbage

no.

qt

I liked her better in the 00s when she was the singer for Rilo Kiley.

Let's be realistic for a while

BNE>Riot>After Laughter>Self-Titled>AWKIF

Self titled was better than after laughter.

I've listened to After Laughter so much it's become completely unlistenable. Haven't heard it in months.

she sucks

and however she is more succesful than you will ever be

BAD ARGUEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=TE0KvBrdD-c
Am I the only one here that considers "This Circle" one of Paramore's best songs? God-tier track.

For sure. I'm okay with Paramore following through with more material with a great deal of pop sensibility, but I hope they eventually put out at least just one record that happens to be relatively experimental.

>tfw before After Laughter came out, unironically had "Hard Times" and "Told You So" on repeat for over 12 hours straight one day

""""""""""Christian""""""""""""

Good job at photoshop you fucking idiot

I want to fuck Hayley in the asshole. Is that normal, bros?

Have you seen the music video for their latest single "Fake Happy"? You'll probably explode.

Yes but that's kind of creepy too
However you're not alone

Why would you say that without posting webms from the video?

Well look in the reddit page of Hayley
There's like thousand of webms from the video
I could post them but i'm not in my computer and it's hard to save them from my phone