twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bran

JONERYS

whats wrong with this kid?

He didn't get the thanks he deserves.

sucks

How do we make /got/ great again lads?

We kill leakers or report them to HBO at first sight

I think that early, just before the shooting starts, we should spread as many different and contradicting leaks on the internet. That way when the a leaker spreads the true leaks, no one will trust him, or will view it as just another nonconfirmed leak. We should also do variations on that leak, so if a part of it gets confirmed from shooting photos, other parts don't.

looks to me like a bargain bin discount knockoff version of Bran produced in a taiwanese factory by some underaged chink for 5 cents then mislabeled as designer and sold to the gullible and impoverished desu

Really makes you think

You really have to be careful with all those knockoff Brans around. You know about the frog of whom I speak. Accept nothing but the real thing!

What's the point? everything got leaked already.

hell yea, prob had his grandma suck his dick right off his body so they could sell him for 5 more cents and get the manager of the slave factory whos also a slave one nodle so he can feed his daughter and not have her starve

with great responsibility comes hard decisions
I think chun chow yu III made the right decision feeding his daughter one noodle even if it was plastic

To do it in the future.

I think that the kind of people who can't stay off GOT media enough to avoid hearing about leaks also can't help themselves from reading them once they surface.

Anyone retarded enough to get confused by a campaign of 'false' leaks is TOO retarded for me to care whether or not they get surprised when

NightsKing wights a Dragon

And how will you tell between the false leaks and the true leaks? aside from shooting photos, which can be interrupted in a lot of different ways, which you can spread false leaks about.

tfw this theory is real and this is why meera is never coming back

Fuck your meme magic

>interrupted
>rrupted
>upted
>Upt
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf are you on

*interpreted

I'm not a native English speaker and quite tired.

just fuckin with ya mate xd

not everything

Meme magic is powerful shit.

Just got Trump elected.

Pray tumblr doesn't get its hands on it and make jonsa and LE STRONG QUEEN IN HER OWN RIGHT Sansa happen.

Not to mention s*nsa le mind trick queen.

>mind trick queen.

What the fuck was that sansatard thinking calling her that?

Do sansafags think at all?

they won't, your digits have assured our protection for at least an hour

Prince of Winterfell

why is it prince and not king?

why did he join the NW? seems like a pretty shit idea to leave the continuation of the house to 1 guy with 0 redundancies

>one day they will all thank me

thank you uncle benjen

i think he joined b4 they died

Azor PageNine

desu maybe they just wanted to put all starks in and couldn't just get themselves to write "...And the other one... Ramsay's whore. Sandra or wtv her name is".

It's like when you have a family reunion and you invite the fuckup brother too just because you can't leave him out.

He should've pulled a Jon Snu.

Just had to pretend to get stabbed by some wilding, then have some random girl in a dress say Hocus Pocus over his body and then he wakes up and leave the NW and no one cares because he was "resurrected".

Reminder Jaime has Widows Wail and is going to head north.

He may kill Nights King and be a Kingslayer again.

Say it with me: Azor Jaime.

>he wakes up and leave the NW and no one cares because he was "resurrected".

This nonsensical plot is even more retarded given they've had 2 scenes about people "previously thought dead" who came back.

>Robb inspects a camp, everyone seems dead
>Some guy wakes up
>Oh, Qyburn wasn't dead after all!

>Septon Ray find someone, bloodied and messed up
>About to fucking bury him
>He wakes up
>Oh, Sandor wasn't dead after all!

>Jon Snu is brought back to some room
>Melisandre speaks gibberish for a minute or two
>He wakes up
>Oh, Jon wasn't dea... JUST KIDDING YOU'RE ABSOLVED FROM YOUR VOWS AND FREE TO GO. Resurrection is more likely than you surviving your wounds. We're warriors of the NW but we've never seen anyone survive serious wounds. Ever. I mean we have people missing limbs and shit but err I guess they were born that way.

Jon was dead for an entire day and you have multiple witnesses to his cold dead body m8

There's literally nothing that points toward Jon being "dead" longer than Sandor was unconscious... Think Septon Ray just magically appeared 5 minutes later?

And the "cold dead body" is irrelevant.
Again, Septon ray was about to BURY sandor. So there was probably dozens of witness to his "cold dead body", his whole community.

Yet none of them assumed he was rez'ed up by the Septon's words. They assumed what every single person would assume in a similar situation, he just wasn't dead after all!

And the wildlings/NW haven't seen Melisandre do any magic ever (thanks D&D!), and they don,t believe in (or even know about) R'hllor.

Jon got stabbed multiple times including in the heart, he bled out, turned pale, was lying on that table for an entire day since he was brought inside at night, Eddie left, and then Thorne in the morning gave them until night, and Jon was cold and pale.

Multiple fucking witnesses.

He was dead

Melly C = Nissa Nissa
prove me wrong

But no one loves her.

Poor gal.

Is it made of silicone? is it to scale? does it have eyeballs and eyelashes? does it give when you 'prod' it?

spoopy

Hahahaha Daenerys will die in season 8

/got/ does

Azor /got/?

We will never see her again

Just like Sansa was gonna die season 7 right?

There is actually foreshadowing that Dany will die tho
She only exited as a red herring to keep people from figuring out Jon is the real deal Targaryen

This post really made me think

>There is actually foreshadowing that Dany will die tho

oh really?
Well here's some counter-foreshadowing proving dany will NOT die

he was stabbed in the heart (on top of the countless other stabs). he was stripped of his clothes. there was no blood coming from his wounds anymore, he wasn't breathing, no heartbeat, even a fucking peasant can tell that the guy was dead.

so that's completely different than Sandor's situation. Ray is just a fucking retard for not making sure Sandor was alive or dead.

I love how if mods banned /got/ offseason again nobody would care

what a dead fucking general

it's embarrassing. fucking embarrassing. what a fucking joke.

this is worse than twd
with twd they can at least spin the story, it's not 100% faithful to the comics, but with this? we know everything

it's laughable. I doubt general will be better during on-season.

game of reddit is dead

bury it

What was the best episode ever, /got/?

only two are acceptable answers
The Dance of Dragons
and Mother's Mercy
why? because of stannisfags massive butthurt and denial that he's still alive.

Winter Is Coming

not because of the writing, but because of one beautiful scene when bran gets btfo by based s1 jaime.

based jaime made the tullyshit infertile and thus not fit to breed, NOT FIT TO LEAD

Blackwater

Hardhome, or No One.

Blackwater and The Children (I think that's the title of season four finale)

Winds of Winter or Blackwater.

>House Targaryen is gone. Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you. The Starks are gone as well.
>Jon is both, and a male
>the future of both houses rest in his loins and self identity

He is both of their last hope.

BASED

RIGHTFUL KING IN THE NORTH

sad that rickon died who was the rightful king in the north before him but that's life.

>RIGHTFUL KING IN THE NORTH

No he isn't braddyboy.

Bran is the rightful King.

Jon is a cousin of the mainline

no

rickon was the rightful king in the north

now that he's dead jon is the rightful king

infertile shits can't be kings

@76572454
kys brad.

You already know fertility has nothing to do with inheritance.

>@
what to expect from branautist

and no, not everyone is brad you tinfoil idiot

@76572511
>you have to be a branautist to respect and recognize succession

I'm not giving you that (you)

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

that's a fact. the rest, is pointless. you can yell all you want, but you can't change that fact

it's not about inheritance or succession, it's about being FIT to it.

Sure, you can have an infertile king/queen, then 10 years later you'll have dissent, 20 years later you'll have schemings/coups, and 30 years later you'll have new wars of successions.

Hence : not fit.

@76572841
An infertile king doesn't mean there's no heir.

Sansa and her kids will be Bran's heirs

Who /HouseTenn/ here?

s05e10
Mother's Mercy
D&D fucked up Stannis arc but the whole scene was so damn beautiful

wew

The Hound and Jon will become bros during the field trip beyond the wall. He will protect and save him a handful of times.

so slim and hot

Where can I acquire a Brandoll of my own?

Take your yous and shut the fuck up already faggot

guys, serious now, I'm getting really depressed and frustrated, with the show taking the shitty path it is taking, and getting even worse next season according to the leaks, and with the fat fuck writing half a page a day and likely never ending the books, I'm felling that we will never get an actual good ending to the series, I'm feeling down, I'm feeling that all the time that I used to read the books will end up being wasted

Any new lewd Sophie?

No :(

Good news brother. Have fun shopping.
grrm.livejournal.com/507270.html?utm_source=twsharing&utm_medium=social

at least it's a blog post not about nfl or the elections, I thought I'll never se one again

user, there are plenty of other subjects we'll see blog posts about.

Like the Hugos.

Or Wild Cards!

>incapable crazy cripplefags should be given right to rule

lol no

go away s*nsafag, your dumb bitch is never going to be queen.

>s"nsafag

Satisfied?

Lol is she sucking in her waist or is this shopped

Your shitty taste

Friendly reminder that S5 Jaqen H'ghar never died and it was all but just a hallucination on Arya's part.

Also Faceless Men and Iron Bank 4 life, Westerosi scum.

In that case then,

Azor Jaqen, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Arya x Jaqen, when?

(...) (,,,) (!!!) ..!!

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Entry to the House of Black and White.
The Door of Black and White.