Gonna do a Joe Rogan podcast listen

Gonna do a Joe Rogan podcast listen.

what's his best one in the past couple of weeks? highest view count is with "Scott Adams".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=129s
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gavin Mcinnes is pretty good. Tim kennedy was interesting

I'm gonna listen to a generic 80s asshole from fear factor. You people are so fucking lost it's depressing.

Steve-O was pretty good, if only to hear of how fucked up he was before he got sober

Lance Armstrong was solid as well.

The one where he defends Amy "Pizza face," Schumer for stealing jokes.

It's especially funny because he went to town on Carlos Mencia for the same shit but Rogan started acting like a bitch because a women did it.

Guys a bald midget beta

how fucked up was he

Steve-O is pretty good, check out the 2 louie theroux ones. they're great

>what's his best one in the past couple of weeks?

It was longer ago but Graham Hancock and Randal Carlson.

It'll be alright, little bitch.

There's a new one with them that came out a week ago

I just woke up from a long coma who is this guy and why should I care?

any podcast where he lets his guest talk the majority of the time,

im surprised his fans haven't made a playlist yet

joe literally lives to hear the sound of his own voice

Gaving was utter shit,he just outted himself as a contrarian retard for the sake of it.Same kinda happened with Milo
if fuckin Joe Rogan BTFO's you, you know you are doing something wrong

OP, my favortie are all the Brendan Schaub episodes, especially if you are in MMA, its so comfy to lsiten to him, Bryan Callenand Edgy Brah just chilling and talking shit.

Otherwise- the classics: Dough Stanhope, Bill Burr, Hancock, Shane Smith, Dan Carlin, Duncan Trussell if you are into completely retarded but fun to lsiten DUDE DMT LMAO ALIENS AND BHAGAVAD GITA stoner talk, Louis Theroux, Joeye Diaz

Those are pretty much the best of the regulars, depending on your taste.

also, obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=129s

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

the brendan schaub bit always gets me

Scott Adams was ok but once I figured out he sounded like pic related I couldn't take it seriously anymore

When did the *cue the hempforce mustard* line get cut from this?

what are other podcast kino

I liked when Scott Adams pressured himself into smoking weed even though Joe literally didn't care

Im kinda /x/tard(i dont really believe in those bullshits, but i enjoy spoops and misteries), so i really like Mysterious Universe. some episodes are similar to some of JRE with Hancock for example

hardcore history

checked

DUDE
SKUNK
ROFL

>Same kinda happened with Milo
>if fuckin Joe Rogan BTFO's you, you know you are doing something wrong
The Milo podcast was interesting to see just how much he just regurgitates talking points and how little he's actually thought about them when he falls apart under the slightest amount of scrutiny. Also really enlightening to see him outright defend pedophilia, protect a child molester and argue that groping a woman is just fine and perfectly legal.

Oh really? Cool.

>those digits

but yeah, Milo is literally Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums:the person
he would go and argue in favor of obvious cancer just to be contrarian

Checked

>Im kinda /x/tard(i dont really believe in those bullshits, but i enjoy spoops and misteries), so i really like Mysterious Universe.

In the same vein there's Last Podcast On The Left, although it's more humor orientated and can turn into a true crime podcast for weeks on end.

If you don't think the Bert Kreischer episodes (esp the 2nd one) are GOAT, you don't know shit about the Joe Rogan show.

How is no one mad that doug Stanhope screamed nigger durning joes election night pod cast?

Lore is good for spooks

his one with shannon briggs is GOAT

LETS GO CHAMP

Scott Adams literally said he started smoking in college and never stopped

what pressure?

because he wasn't screaming it at niggers like Kramer did snowflake

Not really a podcast but fish center live on adult swims site is pure light entertainment kino.

woah, Pitbull looks like *THAT*?!?

Jesse Ventura

Who in the fuck likes Milo for his nuanced political opinions? What he's great for is triggering the ever loving fuck out of the most hysterical people on the planet,

How is this related to Television & Film?

The best recent one is easily Scott Adams.

The end of the world one is great as well, but only because of Burr.

I enjoyed the shows he did with Matt Farah, even if Joe is so far out of his league when talking about cars that it's painful.

My Favorite Murder
Poundcast
Bone Zone
Danish & Oneill

Hardcore History is the most kino.

so is fat marrah

I very much enjoy the TST podcast. And Fat can drive, so he gets a pass for not knowing about sliding vs fixed brake calipers.

he just drives on canyons anyone can do that. his fiesta buttonwillow time was 2:18 which is fucking abysmal. i enjoy the smoking tire, but he's not knowledgeable and he's not a *fast* driver.

>he's not a *fast* driver.
His time around mid-ohio was a quarter second off Baruth's time, and that's Baruth's home track. He's fast when he's not terrified of wrecking a viewer or press car.

And Baruth can fucking wheel.

>Baruth
literally who. stop comparing auto journalists to other auto journalists. they are all trash.
a 15 year old karter would make fat marrah look like a clown in any car on any track.

>Scott Adams
You referring to the persuasion guy?

>literally who.
This is how I know you're an idiot.

because I don't know some no name auto journalist? hello rebbit

Because you can't be fucked to know about the few people that can actually drive in the industry. You might have known Baruth from the spanking he gave Pobst at SCCA Targa this year.

I bet you don't actually own a car.

>pobst
>fat marrah
>baruth
holy shit you literally are reddit. back to /o/ with all the other 'car guys'.

meet me on palomar goober

The Dilbertman one is pretty op.
Jocko Willink is god tier if you're military buff.

wow, kyou a faggot, mang

>I bet you don't actually own a car.

not the guy you are arguing with but just curious where you live that this is even a statement, or accusation you can make. Where i live(US) the only people that don't have cars are children, disabled people, drug addicts, homeless people, those with a suspended license, shit like that. Even in the most ghetto of places at least one out of every 4-5 teenagers has a car to drive his friends around to get into shit. Not judging just curious where you are that's a thing