Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the situation, not familiar with this one

The asshole that takes one bite of something and throws it away.

Pretty sure George is always in the wrong, and thats why its so great

Was it in the garbage?

Then it was garbage

Pristine dessert in the trash. On top of everything still sitting on the wrapper. 1 bite taken. George starts to eat it. Old cunt catches him and acts like he's literally out back eating week old lettuce from the dumpster.

That's bullshit if it isn't rotten or touching other garbage then it's fine

George is Sup Forums before Sup Forums desu.

Logical, yes. Accetable, no.

desu I eat garbage and shit off the floor and expired food and eat my own boogers all the time. The only reason people don't is illogical fear of germs and social pressure.

George is literally always right.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo

If you reach into the trash receptacle for something to eat, you are wrong.

He was wrong to chance getting caught over a fucking eclair but right in that it shouldn't be a big deal.

Your mom's face is a trash receptacle.

Not to mention the only garbage below it were a bunch of clean and new looking magazines and newspapers.

Whoever threw that perfectly good dessert in the trash should be hung.
George did nothing wrong.

ITT bald manlets defend one of their own

Does anyone else hate the way George eats? Every time there was a scene with him eating, it was always so exaggerated. Like he was always making these over the top chewing motions.

The point is he's disgusting. I have a friend who's basically George only younger and not balding and he eats like that.

You deal in absolutes like some kind of Sith.

George lost a girlfriend because of the way he eats. It's a running joke.

Who else will?

That doesn't matter since the garbage can still has bacteria from other past garbage

How many dicks has that old bag sucked in her lifetime I wonder. Yet she judges George for not wasting a perfectly good eclair.

Who was that?

If you put it straight in the garbage bin sure, but it was in a garbage BAG

>Every time there was a scene with him eating, it was always so exaggerated. Like he was always making these over the top chewing motions.

If you think that's unrealistic, you should spend Thanksgiving with my father and brother this Thursday.

How did he do it?

I believe it was the blind date girl. After the first date and the pregnancy scare the two of them seem happy together until a dinner with Elaine and Jerry

But it wasn't IN the garbage. It was ABOVE the garbage.

Hovering.

Like an angel.

This. May as well have been sitting on the counter top.

From what I've just seen in the clip, there was no bag

Actually having the confidence to get past his insecurities so he could get laid... only for his insecurities to come crashing back down on him.

George did very well for himself

George lied. I was definitely below the rim

Childhood is when you idolize George. Adulthood is when you realize the dessert makes more sense.

that's perfect description of George's game

You are garbage yourself, m8

It was wrong to throw it in the bin, but it was also wrong to take it out once it was in there because no one is obliged to believe him that it was still clean after he took it out, making him look unhygienic.

George will forever be the greatest everyman character written

Dumpster diving is (well, should be) perfectly acceptable, billions of tonnes of good food is wasted every single year.

>tfw in college I would walk around the library late at night and eat food from the small garbage cans (mostly) out of boredom

George did nothing wrong

George has no idea why it was in the garbage. There are numerous reasons why a person would throw it into the trash and "One bite is enough I'll just throw the rest away even though there isn't anything wrong with it" isn't very high on the list nor is it likely.

This shows a lack of self worth, impulse control, self awareness and a general lack of hygiene. I can't trust a man that eats garbage.

>defending the double dip

what a disgusting person you are

Everyone got laid in the 90's

You must ask yourself "why would a person throw away a perfectly good dessert?" the answer is clear: It's hanged you fucking moron.

I'll be pissing on your grave while eating an eclair i found in the garbage

For reference, this is how the eclair was placed in the garbage.
If it was a full, untouched eclair that somebody placed in the garbage, I could maybe see George's point. But eating something that someone else has started without permission (they weren't even close to begin with) is invasive and creepy.

More like you'll be eating a pissed on eclair like a complete idiot.

That's a big bite.

Your wife's boyfriend's hung.

Oh, and it should be noted that George began eating the eclair from the already bitten end. That's just fucking strange. There's no way to defend this.

>But eating something that someone else has started without permission (they weren't even close to begin with) is invasive and creepy.

What a weird opinion. Eating garbage isn't something you need consent for. Why are you calling it invasive and creepy? It's not sex, he's a dirty loser that eats trash, not a rapist.

Someone obviously took a bite, sat it on some magazines, forgot about it, and someone else dropped the whole lot in the trash. George recognized this in a nanosecond and sprung into action.

George has enough self worth an awareness to recognize when people in society are full of shit, the impulse control of a saint for not strangling that bitch after she didn't let him explain at all, and the hygiene of a manly man that don't afraid of the germs meme.

Consuming the saliva of a woman is creepy by going through her trash can is the definition of invasive and creepy. George should have known this, or at least realized it after seeing her reaction. He continued to defend his actions.

>literally inside the bin
>under a lid
Garbage can lids are disgusting. He knows it was gross. That's why he lies to Jerry that it was above the rim.

Yes, yes, I too like to argue over such pressing matters.
meanwhile, don't forget that the Seinfeld Special Collector edition goes on sale this Black Friday goys!

For you

George was in the wrong
-Eclairs are a treat, not a necessity, and George was not starving
-If he really wanted an eclair, he could have asked for one
-George lies about the eclair being above the rim, this means he must have known that it being under the rim is bad
-The bin did not have a trash bag. Bacteria likely coated the entire inside
-Instead of taking a bite from the unbitten end, he eats from the bitten end
-His reaction when he realizes he's being watched proves that he knows it was wrong

Just the facts, folks.

>-Eclairs are a treat, not a necessity, and George was not starving
Autism

Consuming food from the trash when you have no other choice is a perfectly acceptable thing to do (still disgusting though). George chose to ate garbage dessert for personal enjoyment, which makes him a disgusting person.

It's a little weird. There's something intimate about sharing food like that. I'll eat my girlfriend's unfinished food all the time but not my moms. I don't know

>George has enough self worth
The Lord of the Idiots has virtually zero self worth

>the impulse control
To eat garbage out of someone else's trash

>he doesn't double dip
Get off this board, actually, no, get off this whole fucking site.
Wait, no, get off my fucking planet you germophobic chip wasting faggot.

The dumb bitch old lady, obviously.

It was on top of magazines. Not covered in filth.
It only had 1 bite taken out of it, the dumb bitch wasted almost an entire eclair, and if anything George is doing her a favour by reducing the amount of trash she has.

>inb4 eating something bitten by someone else is gross
Sure, maybe if you have no idea who took the bite. Because then there's a small chance they're horribly contagious with ebola. BUT if you know who took the bite then what's the big deal?
'o noooo im sharing saliva with someone who has 99.7% of the same dna as me, ewwww so icky'
Grow the fuck up.

Wait a minute, are there actually this many anons who think eating out of the garbage is okay? The joke is that George is a buffoon who has no sense of decency, and that he would stoop to eating something out of the garbage. Because it's wrong to eat things out of the garbage as a civilized person who isn't starving. It's obscene. That's the joke. You mongrels. Do not eat out of the garbage.

Reminds me of the disgusting """people""" working the dishwasher at restaurants who would save and eat scraps like half eaten steak and shit. Dishonoroburu.

This is George's first impression on his new girlfriend's parents and the second he's out of the room he's caught literally eating out of their garbage.

>caring about being 'decent'
You're an animal, dumbass. Embrace it.

If I were the dad I'd be more mad at my wife for throwing out a perfectly good eclair.
I could've eaten that you dumb wasteful bitch.

This user gets it.

Adjacent to refuse, is refuse.

You don't even know why she threw it out. Could have been mold on the bottom of it, or bugs.

You don't know whose it was. George lies about everything. You won't win this argument no matter how many times you pretend to be a new poster.

>afraid to eat food someone else has bitten
>Desperately wants to kiss girls

humm

George... you know... we're trying to have a civilization here.

You can still have a civilization without arbitrary unwritten rules that effect no one, Jerry.

It being in the garbage is almost defensible, but the real kicker for me is that it had a bite out of it. That is truly indefensible, you don't know what slob could have possibly had their hands and mouth on it.

>getting into hypothetical nonsense territory
You know you're wrong. Just admit it.

It doesn't even matter who took a bite.
It's perfectly good fucking food sitting there on pristine looking magazines.
The whole "it's in the trash therefore it's trash" shit is all in your head.
Way to fall for societal illusions.

Yeah it's great that George think being on top of a pile of garbage is better than being "in" garbage. He doesn't think it's bad to eat something someone else's mouth anus has been gestating saliva all over, thrown on top of a magazine that some old guy was taking a shit and reading in the bathroom for a week before throwing it in there.

George literally eating some stale old snack with flecks of shit and someone's herps aids zika spit all over it... yeah that's what happened.

Not to mention he started eating it from the end with the bite.

It's funny because yeah if something is a treat it doesn't matter if you're starving or not.

In any case George has definitely never been starving at any point in the series. He knows how to stay comfy.

what went wrong?

He was wrong for not playing it safe and avoiding technically eating out of the garbage.

She was wrong for making a big deal out of it and blabbing to people. If you're that disturbed by it at worst confront him about it but then keep it to yourself. Spreading around that he "eats garbage" is nothing less than character assassination.

milk, jerry?

>Consuming the saliva of a woman is creepy
that obviously wasn't his intention
>going through her trash can is the definition of invasive and creepy
he wasn't 'going through' her trashcan, he went to scrape some plates for the mother and saw the eclair as he opened the lid. did you even watch the episode? there's nothing 'creepy' about his actions. disgusting? maybe, but not creepy. you're completely making up his thought process. the man saw an eclair on top of a magazine, hardly touched, and wanted a bite. there wasn't anything perverse or creepy about it

It was hovering...like an angel.

>that obviously wasn't his intention
Then why did he begin eating the eclair from the end she took a bite from? The only explanation is that he's a sick fuck.

because he's going to eat the eclair anyway so why does it matter what side he starts from? stop projecting

You're admitting that George intended to eat the saliva of a woman he barely knew. This is disgusting. Would you let a fat, bald, manlet eat your spit?

I'm sure if he asked for an eclair he could have gotten one that wasn't half eaten and sitting in refuge.

again
>stop projecting
but it's shown throughout the entire show how stingy george is. why would he ask for a new one when a perfectly good one was gonna be thrown out?

>This is disgusting. Would you let a fat, bald, manlet eat your spit?

Yes.
Seriously? You thought this would put people off? The fuck kind of uber puritan are you?

You sound like an upper class woman from the 1700s.

>The day of the rope is here. Every nigger is going to swing. We're going to make Aushwitz look like a summer camp, Jerry!

No wonder they let Michael Richards write only one episode.

No, Kramer, for the last time, NO lynching. I'm up to *here* with it
*laugh track*
Alright Jerry, alright, you pick the monkeys side.

That thread from yesterday was literally funny

George was in the wrong, Not only was it in the trash but it had been bitten by someone else already. That's just disgusting starving hobo behavior.

He did nothing wrong practically, it was a perfectly fine eclair, there was nothing wrong with it and it was placed in the garbage in such a way that it couldn't have been "contaminated"

But in the moral sense, he was wrong, you don't just eat things from a garbage can even though they are fine. When we put something in the garbage, it is garbage, that is part of our culture. If anyone sees you eating that they will automatically think you are a fucking weirdo. They don't see any difference between a recently bought eclair, still in the wrapper untouched by the more filthy contents of the trash can, or a 4 day old half eaten apple. It's all trash to them

>there was nothing wrong with it and it was placed in the garbage in such a way that it couldn't have been "contaminated"

You don't know this.

Let's say hypothetically someone throws out a bag of bagels. They were thrown out because the date on them said they expired that day. The bagels themselves never touched anything in the trash can, how terrible do you consider removing those bagels from the trash and eating them to be