New york recognizes 31 new genders

excuse me Sup Forums friends but what is this?

heatst.com/culture-wars/here-are-the-31-gender-identities-new-york-city-recognizes/

What is exactly is a gender blender or a butch?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/here-are-the-31-gender-identities-new-york-city-recognizes/
archive.is/HRTZj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate living here

Also lmfao topkek

BUMP. Someone has yet to answer me

>heatst.com/culture-wars/here-are-the-31-gender-identities-new-york-city-recognizes/
>"There may be infinite genders"
>"fines up to $250000"
welcome to guaranteed legal action against any offence

Where is male? I see woman but not man.

Goddamnit

How am I supposed to have equal gender representation in my cabinet ministers if there are more genders than positions?

the minute this cancer spreads to the rest of the state, I'm out

What the hell is wrong with ur country ?

>"fines up to $250000"

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?"

Welcome to the world of 1984. Orwell was just wrong about the year.

What does it mean for New York City to 'recognize' 31 genders? I will not be opening this clickbait without a copypasta or a pastebin.

just read it you colossal faggot, it means exactly what it means

It's right before we taken over the world

>gender bender

>New York

yeah who's surprised?

New York, specifically NYC is degenerate central

I'm beginning to think street shitting might be an alternative to all of this shit.

>(((just read it)))

Lol.

It also means nothing without an explanation of what the 'recognition' means in practice.

Why not just use
Male, Female, Other?

Here you go. Some people still did not learn how to avoid Shlomo's clickbait sites by using archive websites

>archive.is/HRTZj

>Flag
Hahahahahaha

>special snowflake faggots
Ahahahhahahaha WOW YOU ARE DUCH A HERO FOR HAVING A POOPIE DICK HOW BRAVE
AHAHA

Because libcucks and fat lefty freakshows want society to cater to their "muh gender". They want to be made to feel that they are special and "other" waon't cut it

>archive.is/HRTZj
Goddamn that is one click-baity article. Thanks user.

Wish it would say who these regulations apply to. Does it mean an employer can be sued for refusing to use correct pronouns, or does it only apply to city departments?

>Orwell was just wrong about the year

Plus that its far left totalitarianism

You're not going to see ANY of these genders on any legal forms

Remember when NYC was right-leaning? Those were good times.

Remember when they burn faggots at stake?
Pepperidge farm was part of that, and he still remembers.

give it a couple decades and this shit is going to be so funny to everyone everywhere.