The 25% discount code for Flenser Records (BRYANMANNING) hasn't been taken down yet in case you want to pick up a Giles...

The 25% discount code for Flenser Records (BRYANMANNING) hasn't been taken down yet in case you want to pick up a Giles Corey, Have a Nice Life, or any other record.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbPE1f9AzoA
juno.co.uk/products/have-a-nice-life-deathconsciousness/544102-01/
amazon.co.uk/Giles-Corey-VINYL/dp/B016CNUJGS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't even realize this got a repress.

caved in and bought it.

Only 10 left of the red Giles Corey out of 500.

This one was a little too pricey but if it's that limited...

i have original press of deathconsciousness, and the first repress with both books.

kind of want this too...

>>>/shill/

>whinefest trash
>vinyl in 2017

No thanks.

Then what? What difference does it make, really? Stop wasting money on dumb shit

is this reverse psychology shilling because now i want to buy it more

thanks for the update, just copped Deathconsciousness

Missed the red pressing. Orange is good.

>vinyl pressing of any album only available in 192kbs mp3
for what purpose

4K upscaling

It's pretty weird in general. I've rarely listened to an album with a more blown-out sound than Deathconsciousnss. It's such a uniquely internet-era album in how it was produced and rose to popularity that doing a vinyl version just seems odd.

Ive been saying this for 40 years. Vinyl and whinefests are here to stay. Don’t be a faggot about it.

if you have an entire collection of music on records, you'd probably want an album you really like on the same format. Nothing really based on audiophile logic, I'd say.

I hope people buy that shit, I freaked out about getting that pressing the second it came out and so I didn’t miss out.

There's only 9 left now.

I know the quality isn't great, but I just want to spin it while drinking coffee.

>it costs $50 to deliver to bongland
Hold me Sup Forums

If you want a colored version:
youtube.com/watch?v=BbPE1f9AzoA

But if you just want a black Giles Corey or Deathconsciousness, I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to track down at a record store. juno.co.uk/products/have-a-nice-life-deathconsciousness/544102-01/

amazon.co.uk/Giles-Corey-VINYL/dp/B016CNUJGS

Make that 8 left! Wouldn't be surprised if they all sold out this week.

Just buy it loser.

Bought a Deathcon. Thanks.

Why are Flenser records so expensive?

Well, thanks. I've done it.

Giles or Deathconsciousness?

Shipping isn't even all that cheap here in the US.

Only five left. I give it till Friday before red is sold out.

Damn, coupon is out. Might still have to pick up Giles before it's sold out.

Tfw poor university student

If you don't buy it now, it will be more expensive when you have money. So, really, it will be the same, just you'll get it sooner if you buy now.

It isn't even the 40 dollars of the actual vinyl it's the 49 bucks of shipping because I live in Italy

Oh Christ that is pretty bad. If you don't mind getting a black version, I'm sure a copy isn't hard to track down there. But if you want the red version, you may have to bite the bullet.