Left or right

left or right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK23RHXXlJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=xeKaN1q81ks
google.com/maps/place/30 Main St, Ossining, NY 10562/@41.158856,-73.8608895,3a,75y,7.14h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOXkgkBtoMt5TM_dhLnZZYw!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=OXkgkBtoMt5TM_dhLnZZYw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=153.24747&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2c0c71e7c3e57:0xad3f7c1e7d143947!8m2!3d41.158597!4d-73.868208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither.

old European cities and metropolises are shit to drive in

Left
If I want to see modern city, I go to Tokyo or Hongkong

left

Test

left

now do this one

I've just been on holiday in nyc, and while it was nice to see it, I would never want to live there.
Holy shit it's a piece of shit city compared to copenhagen.

Left because it kind of reminds me of my hometown. Massachusetts is probably the most european-looking state

left

yeah it was great until all the fucking non whites showed up in droves. The city I grew up in is disgusting now

>to drive in
yeah a metropolis where everyone's primary mean of moving is a private car sure sounds like a great place to live in

Right. Fuck villages/towns.

Which part of MA? I lived on Cape Ann about five minutes from the ocean. A few Brazilians moved to my city but that's about it.

Waltham.

Infested with Indians and spics. I'm much happier in New Hampshire. Everything near Boston has gone to shit demographically and costs an arm and a leg to live on top of each other.

Kamənk čsi

anyone who is not a retard or actually lived in a shithole village will pick a big city

right looks great

left is fucking boring

>to drive in

Yikes!

right, but only if it's a really big city

left looks kinda british
right looks like an USA suburban area
where is the option to kill myself

Right. By default (because I live there)

Left

Only fags like being boxed in by other fags

Left. It's pristine?

left
right

>picture of an actual skyscraper-ed-to-hell city
>suburban
>sub
>urban
come on user
suburbs are like left only with those skyscrapers in the background, hazy, instead of mountains and forest

upper or lower?

right
those small european towns might be nice for a visit, but living there is quite boring.

work right live left

upper

Upper

Left definitley
Right
Upper

Left with good internet is the dream

This

Do you really need the internet there?

I would still use it every now and then

right, I was raised in a small town like left one and while it is very comfy, the fact that everyone knows each other and that there is not much to do becomes very tiresome
right, both are hell but at least I get to mow my lawn
lower, fuck snow

Right, of course.

I'd just sit somewhere on a mountain with a book and coffee.

Upper. Fuck sun.

Left for living
Right for working

Right, those 'houses' on the left are for poor brits

Right.

>Poland
>Choosing a tropical climate
Niggers of Europe strike again

Looks boring
Something like pic related is much better

Left. Fuck big cities

I see Moscow City every day from my work and I feel nothing 2bh.

I'd even live in new York just to stay in America. I don't like new York city at all but it is in america

Nothing is better than big cities with big skyscrapers

right one

Meh. Isn't comfy.

>anyone who is not a retard or actually lived in a shithole village will pick a big city

yeah because big ciies are so exciting

>Niggers/mudslimes everywhere
>druggies
>leftards trying get money from you in order to save the world or something
>Smell of piss EVERYWHERE

nah fuck off. Small town best town

Why do Europeans hate suburbs?

>Can't stroll to an old comfy city center and sit in some bar with excellent local beer and food
>Actually, you can't get anywhere without a car
>Everything looks the same

I've cleaned the fucking driveway from snow enough times for one lifetime, thank you very much

It's basically commieblocks

only plebs don't use cars and go to bars

Pay some poor Ukranian or Russian to do it. Where's your savvy?

It must be hard to live in Germany for you.

lower
upper is comfy though

when you live in the city, you have good access to entertainment, bars, coffe shops, parks, can meet random people and all that jazz
when you live in a village, you are surronded by nature and can take comfy walks and grow your vegetables and keep animals
in suburbs you have none, worst of the both worlds

you're retarded

Yes it is
Is your pic from Moscow? It looks really nice

Germany does have skyscrapers

Vladivostok
youtube.com/watch?v=xK23RHXXlJ4
or Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xeKaN1q81ks
?

depends on the suburb.

In the suburb I grew up in (ages 6-14) we had all that stuff. Good nature, enough room to have lots of gardening, etc. This is probably because it's an old suburb of nyc, not some overly planned area that was put up overnight

In the one I lived after, also near NYC but a much newer community, it was as you describe. That place sucked. And it cost more too.

Yeah, it's from Moscow. I worked in that tall white building. At the first floor though, lol.

Moscow is best, I love the modern commieblocks

I like cars and driving so that's not a negative to me

Suburbs have much more space.

The suburbs aren't that far from all those things you mentioned at all. I have a good local coffee shop (not Starbucks) within 10 mins of me and parks and stores within 5 minutes. Besides, when I'm walking my dog or walking down to the store I meet and chat with my neighbors and people in my neighborhood all the time.

both look great, but propably Vladivostok since I love water related shit and the city seems more laid back

left, right is ugly and soulless

Wladiwostok because it seems awesome for hiking

I wish Moscow had an access to a sea or ocean. Not some fucking river.

As someone who has lived in both, I'd pick the right.

Lower with zero hesitation. I'd prefer South Florida though.

wtf i LOVE Vladivostok now
How do russians from there compare to european russians?

I recently moved from Florida and I've gotten sick of it. Too hot to do shit outsides, and walking outside to get the mail leaves you drenched in sweat from the humidity.

Russians almost everywhere in Russia are just regular Russians since, during the USSR period, they relocated many people around the country.

well, I have nothing against proper suburbs like the one you described. but those bastadized ones I keep seeing pictures of on Sup Forums with thousands of copy pasted identical houses with few square meters of lawn each are horrible to me, I feel like I'm watching a set for Stepford Wives when I see one. I've never seen one with my own eyes, it's just an impression, maybe there are proper communities there, it just seems fake to me.

Are there many bidlo in the far east? Are they more worldly due to their proximity to east asian cunts?

I don't know 2bh, I rarely leave Moscow and when I do it's usually Europe.

this photo reminded me that one polish rapper once wrote a line that went something like "red eyes like the sky over Moscow". is especially red sky in Moscow really some kind of a local phenomenon or was he making shit up?

here is near where I grew up:

google.com/maps/place/30 Main St, Ossining, NY 10562/@41.158856,-73.8608895,3a,75y,7.14h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOXkgkBtoMt5TM_dhLnZZYw!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=OXkgkBtoMt5TM_dhLnZZYw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=153.24747&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2c0c71e7c3e57:0xad3f7c1e7d143947!8m2!3d41.158597!4d-73.868208

it's not too copy pasted imo. Suburbs in the center and west of USA are, however, since the whole town gets planned and built in two years or so

Sometimes I see the really saturated ~red sky but I though it's common everywhere. Photo from my work for example.

Well, it looks like suburbs mixed with a town. It's nice. Not like some LA monstrosity.

Left
Right
Lower

The pictures you see on Sup Forums is shitposting and not an accurate portrayal of American suburbs

I already live in lower

If you can't afford the right then you have no choice but to go with the left. Few would wanna live in a rural town on their will.

See

pretty cool, it looks like a standard town where I live save the different architecture. it definietly has its own spirit. I wouldn't mind living there actually

left
right
lower

This one is incredibly difficult because I think NYC is one of the greatest cities in the world and the feeling of living in it is amazing, but I'm going with left.

Left. At least it has SOME character and is solid. Right is the amalgamation of everything I hate about American housing.

As someone who's lived in both climates of blistering heat and freezing cold. I'll pick upper.
It looks more cozy and less ridiculously lavish and snobbish.

>defending the suburbs

please kys

american suburbs should be razed to the ground

towns coudl get boring
some cities hav eold towns that give me the feel i need from a town. like in spain. some others have them near enough that you go there to vacation like mexico. you dont need to live in a rural town if you dont have business there or a sumer home

ever since i've step foot in a city and that i could afford it, i've never look back. Its just so convenient that amenities are just a stone's throw away. The crowd, noise pollution and chaos all of them i could look past it.

I know what you mean, and that would be nice. I would mainly use the internet at night though.

Sorry about the really late reply, I had to leave and was really busy today

I disagree