ITT: pictures that never fail to trigger Sup Forums

ITT: pictures that never fail to trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/25818238/image/25818257/Kristen-Stewart-played-game-Late-Night-Jimmy-Fallon
youtu.be/pvLoheKYmLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can I go to some some breakfast like that? denny's isn't cutting it.

Jay's new career path

Just make it yourself. If you can't cook something as simple as that you need to seek professional help

Honeypie in Milwaukee.

You can sometimes see Jay there.

this makes my heart race.

I miss seeing Jesse's thick thighs and cute chubby, feminine belly :(

but im sleepy in the morning owo

I just mean when I decide to go out for breakfast with friends after church
>tfw LA California

That gives me second hand cringe.

I don't know who any of these people are. Why is she repulsed by him?

Are they brother and sister?

so he's definitely gay

Because he likes capeshit and she only dates true patricians like me.

well..

i mean...

LOOK at him

>tfw can cook suffieciently but overwhelmed by the logistics oh keeping my panty stacked
>subsist on toast and cheerios

Look at her. Why is she so grossed out? Are they just friends or what? And why would he try this while recording for jewtube or whatever if they weren't fucking?

>eating breakfast in the morning

She's giving him room you fucking virgins.

>my panty stacked

>overwhelmed by the logistics oh keeping my panty stacked
How are you going through the trouble of buying bread if you can't go through the trouble of buying eggs and shit? Do you buy bread in bulk and freeze the shit?

What's wrong with this?

A handsome Jay eating a nice, hearty English breakfast with what I assume is a refreshing cup of coffee?

This is anti-triggering, my man. I feel more relaxed and at peace after seeing it.

now see what you did!

He's done it in multiple videos and the girl left the show because of it. If you look at his earlier tweets before she left, you can see some cringe-worth attempts to woo her.

look at his fat tummy tho

Please cite some examples. I like drama. Maybe she shouldn't sit so slutty right next to him with her barefeet and ass aimed?

She was pregnant with his child. She left around the time her stomach was biggest. It's clear Mike had a kid and she takes care of it

>those fucking eyebrows

they are/were a couple, she probably "left" the show because of weird internet people like you making comments about her

lmao 2 tired

it's the other way around. i just go to the store every other day and buy bread or whatever then eat it. but if i buy a lot of stuff half of it goes bad before i can eat it, and i always end up having stuff in my fridge that is useless in that combination

i wish i had a freezer would make things easier. mine's broken. should trash that thing and get a new one

>she left because people on the internet mocked his cringeworthy attempts at wooing her
Go to bed, Mike.

No, you're just trying to defend Mike, and I get that. But you have to realize what actually happened.

t. false-flagging mike

Buy canned food then
fyi, you are probably suffering from depression and the thing that will greatly help you push through it is a better diet and exercise

just eat beans rice and ramen like every other bum that doesn't want to be fancy. breads a waste of time.

>rice and ramen
That's retarded. You don't live in a fucking anime. Eat rice and beans like a normal human.

I'm not saying all together, every day. ramen is just noodles, you can add eggs or carrots, practically anything to it. I just mentioned it because you can also buy it in bulk for cheap.

where's the rest?

the fact that the copypasta is missing is more triggering than the actual image.

>fyi, you are probably suffering from depression and the thing that will greatly help you push through it is a better diet and exercise
thanks for caring

when will people realize this has been reversed?

Im not talking about Sup Forums as the userbase but the Jannies really get their blood boiling when they see pick related

Hi Mike.

have a (you) footfriend

Moar feet now!

how did jay slip this past mike

Is it really that hard to hold your own umbrella? Jesus fucking Christ.

shut up, cunt

t. sjw

>manlette
will they ever learn?

why is she holding up a giant oreo cookie piece?

post the cooking guy

Le new meme? Fuck off. Nobody cares faggot.

What movie is she watching?

Ace Ventura.

wtf this one has never been posted before

ohhhhhhhhhhh, that explains it.

who is this cum drum

popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/25818238/image/25818257/Kristen-Stewart-played-game-Late-Night-Jimmy-Fallon

Lol wot, who the fuck are these people?

>"shots" of beer
Yikes. If you don't want them to get drunk then don't fucking give them any alcohol.

Can you fuck off, its literally been confirmed she left because of internet weirdos like yourself fapping to her shit

You being conceived

Don't they look related? Someone tell me they aren't brother and sister. Their faces look alike. Are siblings allowed to hold hands in public now?

> rice and beans
> normal human being

Fuxking neckbeard

fucking retard

>Somebody said something funny.
>Mike knows they've might use it.
>He tries to hide their intimacy.

For social deviants here: intimacy x publicity

OK. Now I know I felt for a bait. But I am sure there are people who are unable to understand basic human interaction.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What? You're saying he's trying to hide their intimacy while also saying intimacy equals more views? What the fuck are you trying to say?

Why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for Jay? He's not handsome, average at best and should get his teeth fixed.

This really ticks me off. How up your own ass do you have to be to hold your own fucking umbrellas. Hell it'd even look more romantic or whatever the fuck but no this hairy eyebrow mongoloid cunt and her man couldn't be bothered. Got some poor field hand to do it instead. Fuck them. And fuck me too for writing this dreck

There's too much awkward movement, like he starts trying to do one thing and then reacts to her backing off and then squirms around like a feggit. It's cringe city man

I've seen this photo dozens of times and I just noticed his shirt doesn't say 'Carlsberg'

youtu.be/pvLoheKYmLI
Her name is Jenny and she makes kinda funny skits about popular TV shows/movies. Also she reviews stuff sometimes.

Mandela effect.

Post source or you're statement is invalid :/

Hello I'm Jay's boyfriend

yall jelly you can have my man

Because he realized they are watched.

They probably forget about context and relaxed.

When he realize they will use this segment, he acted instinctively.

Maybe in that time he wanted to keep their relationship out of sigh. Or he was ok with people knowing they are partners, but intimacy of this sort is an other thing.

The awkwardness comes from the fact that he then starts "acting" on a camera - he starts laugh with everybody else.

That is how I read it.

I feel bad for Mike now :(

CRINGE

i could but i'm lazy and can't be assed to do it

can't i just pay someone

#LoveTrumpsHate

It's undercooked but keep that badboi in the oven an extra 2 minutes and it'd be perfect

Why is Jay so fucking cute?

>no black pudding

The fuck is that thing

It's something only a fucking retard would hold

When he cut his hair and got his beard game on point he went from like a 4/10 to a 7/10.

Doesn't look right.