Is scarlxrd the leader of the next wave in hip-hop?

Is scarlxrd the leader of the next wave in hip-hop?

youtube.com/watch?v=OC7cNS0GINo
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqx5AX-sM
youtube.com/watch?v=VCBVLFyv5es

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rznzDIfdK7g&t=135s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music is trash but that's a nice camo parka, where can I get one?

I'm tired of these cringy niggers

I knew when I heard the Vanilla sky sample it would be cringe. The image is there, the video is cool, he has a surgical mask, Japanese text, very edgy. Screamo trap though? Hip-hop is getting so terrible imo sorry, I hate this.

>I use the term cringy

How to spot a high schooler

Hip hop is dying because its in a shitty numetal phase

Thank god

this "nu-metal" or "post punk" phase of rap is actually an anime and video game phase

anyone who knows where this is headed to is a fucking liar

>Hip hop is dying
Amen.

I don't think so but he's decent as far as memerappers go

It's certainly the leader of the teleports-behind-you-nothing-personal-kiddo-wave

these three videos are identical

>Hip Hop is dying
It's the most popular genre in the world right now...if anything It's evolving into something better

Most of his videos are filmed in the same location with the exact same theme and style.

more like cringelxrd

youtube.com/watch?v=rznzDIfdK7g&t=135s

He used to be a famous YouTuber. Hung out with Sam Pepper and Zoella and the like.

well it cant really fall if its not at the top, which it is right now. It hit peak I think and only has downwards to go

Either him or Ghost Mane
either way their "aesthetic" or style, whatever wears off fast so I hope it crashes
little shits are ruining the little actual good hip hop we have

It's definitely at a plateau right now
I think something like K-pop will be the next big thing in a few years

>nu-metal phase

Holy shit, you're right

Are you aware he's the same fucking faggot who used to be in Sam Pepper videos?!

Is OP the leader of the next wave of shills and faggots?

the image definitely isnt there. wtf you saying this shit is corny af

Kpop will be huge and posers from here will pretend they were long time kpop posters

>anyone who knows where this is headed to is a fucking liar
How sure are you that you are only talking to humans on here?

Good call, the next big trend is probably going to be white kids ripping off asian culture instead of black culture. It should be a lot of fun, but people like us will still be all cynical about it.

im not saying its good but he definitely accomplished what he was going for in creating one, its there. not just ugly face tats and dreads, definitely has his own image

>I think something like K-pop will be the next big thing in a few years
This is what gook worshippers actually believe.

I like that sample at the beginning of heart attack

Smartphones are turning everyone into a computer nerd the unabomber predicted the govt was going to use drugs, change teaching practices, and technology to mold everyone to make them useful in industrial society

Hey at least he's actually rapping

a shittier version of xxxtent. people equating it to 2017s nu metal are spot on

that goofy shit from vanilla sky? lmao, I thought that was awful placement to seem edgy, especially since it has nothing to do with the lyrics

Real caveman shit

>whitey goes full assblasted KKK mode after seeing a cute black boy that's better than him in every area of life
Pottery.

there is a lack of "artistic" pursuit, i know that's not the point with these guys, hell what the fuck i0m expecting of this fuckers..

nah

Never. It's not English and girls above 17 don't find plastic surgery gooks attractive. It has no fucking chance here in Europe and NA.

The only good new hip-hop and rap is coming from non-western places.