Mfw already watched the full season but can't wait for it to hit hbo so Sup Forums can experience the true top tier...

>mfw already watched the full season but can't wait for it to hit hbo so Sup Forums can experience the true top tier pinnacle kino of our time

I want it to hit bluray already so I don't have to deal with the choice of interlaced TS rips or low quality fleet hdtv rips.

what?

later

Anybody else dissapointed by the ending?

Plebs will hate it.

kinda, but im confident we will get an adequate ending in seadon two. i cant wait.

>tfw the best show of the year is already fucking over

disappointed by the last 4 episodes desu.
he went after the lesbos, the gays and the pedos like some kind of vigilante.

the lesbo was killed by god, the pedo continued being a bishop but the gay....oh the gay became the pope's right hand and transformed from a pathetic alcoholic to a true badass bringing down the pedo.

meanwhile the deep conversations with voiello about the meaning of god and religion gave way to platitudes and we had that potentially great scene with past popes turned into a trick from the writers to justify their platitude.

oh and the other bisexual priest was murdered cause he was fucking the druglords wife.

bottom line GAYS ARE GOOD, EVEN GOD LIKES THEM. OH AND WOMEN KEEP KILLING YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN, GOD IS OK WITH IT.

i knew sorrentino would hook us in and then try to sell us on their amoralistic antireligion agenda

what's the consensus on what happened to this guy?

So is this actually worth watching is it more progressive drivel?

>progressive drivel

stop whining Sup Forums

You didn't answer my question.

Haven't you heard the rumors? Quick sands.

Please someone tell me why this show is interesting at all? I mean, who gives a flying fuck about the pope?

I was disappointed with the second half of the season. They dropped the setup for political intrigue and it became a soap opera. Even the cinematography took on the soft tones of an Italian soap opera in the second half, whereas in the first half everything was sharp and contrasting. Disappointing.

>mfw the /GoT/ plebs are starting to show up on TYP Threads

Why

Is it like the Borgias?

Well good for them.

Watch it, there is nothing else like it.
My favorite season used to be the leftovers 2 but this is just miles above.

>good for them

Bad for us

Im literally waiting for my new sky package to take affect on Monday, so I will hammer the series then. I hope its on demand

It is. Did you get MySky HD?