Is she the Final Boss?

Is she the Final Boss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jVbSI9H4o
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/frankthorp/status/740372721553440769
wikileaks.org/)
i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24651
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
youtube.com/watch?v=86ZDF9aOIWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The anti christ?

No

Nobody here is being payed to shill for HRC. That is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to slander her campaign.

>Implying a servant is the master.
FOOL! There are many like Clinton around the world, David Cameron and Merkel, etc. But, they are controlled by a more sinister and clever master. That master is the final boss.

She is the Whore of Babylon.

The leaf gets it

Boss theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=B2jVbSI9H4o

Awesome!

who is the hungry hobbit? Surely not Crispy Creme, he endorsed Trump before rato dropped out.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Kasich

She is going to win. Not because I want her to, but at this point its undeniable. The government is telling their former service people to be in top by august at the earliest. Why do you think that is? They are going to install her, and they know many people will have reached their boiling point then.

This.

Though the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are above even him.

>implying u.s. will get another president
topkek

If she wins it is pretty much over for America.

I don't think America can take another 8 years of brainwashing and retarded liberal policies.

Yes.

I heard the gif of that pic is going to replace Happening Ron Paul

twitter.com/frankthorp/status/740372721553440769

What is the 7-headed beast though? The personification of the 7 deadly sins?

Yeah this is what I'm really afraid of.

You can't even talk to people about this shit either, even though its pretty obvious.

If more people even gave conspiracies a chance

its so obvious she's leading us down the final path towards globalism like her puppet masters want

Trump may not be the perfect human being, but he at least wants to slow globalism

To know what's going on, and to watch everyone just keep going on like nothing is happening

But people in America, some of them see, maybe not the whole picture, but they understand, especially people further away from the coasts

TRUMP IS OUR TICKET OFF THIS MAD RIDE

or at least if you vote for him he'll pull the lever and put the train on a different track

More like the final stain on a shirt

>niggers got to be president before women.

Could you explain this?

>The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.

>le Soros conspiracy meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGGIN EBIC POST LE XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUGGIN FANY HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL LE XDDDDD EBIC I JUST HAHAHA IM LE LAUGHING SO HARD I LE JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE LE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agitator groups, funded FEMEN and a bunch of protesters to Baltimore and Ferguson to escalate the situation, the Ukraine conflict/coup that threw Yanukovych out of power, how migrants in the mid-East get funding and guides to go to Europe.

George Soros either directly or indirectly funds these things, and Wikileaks (wikileaks.org/) / other leaks from reliable sources confirm that he is the guy pulling all the strings

Very few people in the media report on this when it happens, because of obvious reasons - money and influence

Here are some examples:

i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/

telegraph.co.uk/finance/globalbusiness/12026144/George-Soros-pro-democracy-charity-banned-in-Russia-for-being-a-threat-to-state.html

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

-=-=-=-=-=-

Bill O'Reilly Exposes George Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=_OQ3pRXN2GM

TOP CONTRIBUTORS FOR HILLARY CLINTON
Soros Fund Management: TOTAL $7,042,700
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Proof Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24651

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

Katrina Pierson, Trump's spokesperson points out George Soros' MoveOn.Org
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE

Billionaire George Soros funds $15M effort to stop Trump, mobilize Latinos
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

OUT OUT OUT

>this much denial

Sad!

She's a goddess now.

No, here's the theme youtube.com/watch?v=86ZDF9aOIWs

She is going to be a pod boss in a federal prison.

Jeb isn't even a boss. Kek

Yeah, just look how the media pushes Clinton's vagina into their consumer's faces. "First female ...", it has already started. They cannot afford to lose this, expect them to ramp up the shilling for Hillary to unseen levels.
Also, I expect no indictments or similar for Shrillary, she's pretty much untouchable due to her genitals. Obama will personally get rid of any legal obstacles in the name of the "national interest of the United States" (and it's also in this interest to keep any interference secret), as otherwise the rights of women in the US could be eradicated over night - they will do everything they can to make her win this. Doesn't even matter if they actually believe this Tumblr-tier SJW bullshit or just pretend to in order to keep their own party in the White House.

Thats not joe biden
am starting to get strange feelings toward the democrat
Having Joe Biden as a candidate mught be huge risk but he is cleaner than hillary and everyone loves him
if democrats really wanted to win why arent they choosing biden?

Underrated post
saved

Damn, it's harder than I thought it would be to get a gif off Twitter.

It's like Xenoverse. The last couple fights leading up to the finale are absolute bullshit but the final boss itself is a pitiable pushover that tries too hard to look big and bad.

No. Our ticket off this ride is US balkanizing.
Or reconquista'ing some more discreet land elsewhere. At this point a united states of america is the real enemy.