>Seemingly no solution to predicament
>Miraculously overcomes predicament and defys all odds

Huh must be a nolan film

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Mf5UBFvH4

i liked it

Aside from the trans-dimensional love at the end I liked it

>tfw too stupid to understand this movie

>Love
that ending was fucking garbage and retarded.
By the way why does he go to see his grandma on her death bed at the end of the movie?

It really was fucking shitty though

WHY DOES HIS HELMET NOT FIT RIGHT? It's a 200 million dollar movie and they only made the space helmets in one size. You can see Anne is practically swimming in hers but Wooderson's helmet is mad tight on his head.

He is probably the best fascist director of our times. And I'm not meming when I'm saying that.

It was pretty shallow and predictable yet it was also enjoyable at the same time.I dont get why people make this out to be a masterpiece it was simply alright of a blockbuster.Nolan is gotta be the most overrated director of all time though.His early works were better and much more unique.

I get what you Mean with this film beaing good
The scènes and cgi and soundtrack 10/10 but desu senpai the story realy dosent Make a goddamn sanse Just watch the honest trailers they explains exactly why this isnt that good of film

There it is

>the story doesnt make sense
are you 12

Nolan is a hack and this shit was fucking awful as per usual.

dayum savage

It's alright. Much better than the Martian or Gravity.

>Just watch the honest trailers they explains exactly why this isnt that good of film

Fuck I hate this place

wtf? the mold wasnt eating up oxygen lmao it was killing all the crops and created a dust bowl.

autism

You are possibly an underage capeshit fan

either ur joking or ur literally retarded
talking about something like ur an authority on it using greentext and shit and then saying its his grandma not his daughter

>Anne Hathaway is supposed to be the smartest person there, her dad is one of the smartest people around period and she has learned from him
>her speciality field is physics especially in relation to the shit they're doing on the mission, space shit
>she ''''''(((((((////FORGETS/////)))))))'''''''' how Eisensteinian relativity works before and during her and Rusts descent to the water planet so that the skipping however many years plot point can be brought into effect
I didn't drop the movie right there, but everything after it was terrible as a result
That's not even one of those 'the science in this science fiction movie isn't exactly accurate' kind of complaints, that's a major problem with the script, not least because her forgetting something something so absolutely 101 basic is one of the central (if not /the/ central) kernel for every single major event that happens in the movie thereafter.
Either that was written in, someone noticed it and said 'nah fuck it nobody will notice or care' in which case it's laziness that is to blame for the films failings, the far worse alternative though is that basically everyone involved in its production was straight up incompetent.

I think it's great and by far Nolan's best.

Great atmosphere, visuals, soundtrack, while still being emotional and very intense in parts.

It is a bit too long, pacing is odd, and it has that typical air of over the top self-importance every Nolan movie has. Still better than Inception and Batman just because the scale of the plot actually fit his stupidly pretentious and super-serious style of filmmaking.

The ending isn't that odd for someone who always reads sci-fi books, which tend to go for more outlandish ideas as the crowd is more willing to accept them than filmgoers. I can get why most hated the ending though, I'm not going to defend it, but it's not the devil either.

>"DADDY PLEASE STOP IT"
>"I'M GONNA CUM MURPH"
>"PLEASEE STOP IT"
>"No Murph, it's necessary"
>Cooper ejaculates all over daughter