You will NEVER get a morning BJ from a White girl

you will NEVER get a morning BJ from a White girl ......................

Is... is that an average penis?

I don't even mean by race... just in general

Cos damn that thing is huge...

Yeah, probably not.

sex is for betas

??

looks pretty average to me, looked kinda small from the first angle but then when you get the close up it looks pretty normal sized

>tattood bolton whore

Wooow

It's a meme.
People don't actually have sex.
It's a joke

Where did you find this guy's videos?

Fucking trash, the gooks can have her. She's probably getting paid for that anyway.

I'm white. I have. Some of them are terrible at it, and most are whores. I'm thinking about using the internet to find a foreign chinese gf. American women are becoming too unlady-like.

Angle and the size of the girl have a lot to do with it. He's probably 5'2 which is also gonna make his dick look bigger. Who cares?

Why does asian male white female not trigger me as much as bmwf

You're right. Hell, I'll never get a bj period. Yet I'm still expected to be motivated to get out of bed in the morning. I never asked to be born.

most of my asian guy friends are bros.

niggers will be niggers.

REEEE WHEN WILL ASIAN CHADS STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN?

i thought sulu was gay

avril lavigne?

Because the asian guy is stoked to be banging a chick. The black guy is saying, "Yeah, white boi, she like dat nigga dick."

>She's probably getting paid for that anyway
this realization has ruined pretty much all amateur sex tapes for me, especially the asian ones
That and camwhore sites making it impossible to tell if some teen playing on a webcam is doing it for her bf or for tokens are killing my dick

dude is rich and chick is trashy lol nothing to see here

>First black men
>Now Asian men are stealing their women

Is the white race THE most cucked race in existance?

are you fuking kidding, that is small af.