Whats the best food for an athlete?

Whats the best food for an athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/02/sugar-vs-fat-which-is-worse-for-weight-gain/
cbc.ca/news/health/sugar-harvard-conspiracy-1.3759582
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/fats-and-cholesterol/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
menshealth.co.uk/food-nutrition/the-truth-about-fat-and-sugar-is-finally-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheese pizza

>those burnt eggs

cheese pizza and sprite

it worked for me

Are you 6?

Where the fuck does this meme come from? Did Messi admit to eating this in an interview?

me :P

6 fresh eggs, a fat bundle of kale, 5 cloves of garlic and 2 chopped up jalapeños

As long as you have a sprite to wash it down with

its #healtyAsFuck

No, there was a leaked document showing the lunch orders for the entire Barcelona team. Everyone pretty much had normal orders, like sandwiches or salads and water or gatorade, but Messi ordered cheese pizza and sprite.

You know you've ruined your life when you do know the origin of this meme.

I want off, lads. I don't want in on Sup Forums anymore. Please help.

joe rogan tha god

The portion size might be overdoing it, but it's mostly animal fat and protein. A breakfast full of starch, like cereal, or any other form of carbs is way more dangerous. Protein doesn't turn into sugar in your body, starch does.

>sugar is bad
t. fatty

patrician taste, friend

It's a newfag meme

>spanish state of "education" in bio-chem

>german city of good, balanced diet

>the poorest and least educated country in Europe talking shit to the wealthiest and most powerful

Yeah dude all that starch in oatmeal is poisoning kids everywhere

>flag
>topic

Oh man I love Rogan posting

Is that jizz in his coffee?

Anything by this master

Rice an Peas.

>the country with best diet and food not only in europe but probably in the world against potato and banger country

hmmm

is he, dare i say it, elite?

go home /ck/

This is a real athlete's dinner.

Salt and Chilli Chicken = PROTEIN
Chips Rice +Curry Sauce = CARBS

Potato and bangers are elite

>t. pajeet

>What is a balance meal
Mexifats>>Amerifats>Arabfats

mfw Sup Forums is leaking

>retards who think this is Indian food

anabolic steroids

curry sauces like these are too bland 4me tbhfãm

unironically probably chicken, rice and vegetables. Season however you like.

but sugar is way worse for you than fat, its basically been unequivocally proven. I bet you still think the food pyramid is accurate

I usually prefer spicier sauces too but sometimes you just cannot beat a good chinese curry sauce.

Scientifically inacurate.

you can make spicy curry sauces, just throw in some chili peppers. idk if its "traditional" or not, but fuck convention

Do you mean added sugar? Then yeah sure, that's not very good for you but its not horrible for most people.

k.

health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/02/sugar-vs-fat-which-is-worse-for-weight-gain/
cbc.ca/news/health/sugar-harvard-conspiracy-1.3759582
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/fats-and-cholesterol/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
menshealth.co.uk/food-nutrition/the-truth-about-fat-and-sugar-is-finally-explained

but ya, everybody's wrong

Besides, sure high portions of meat or animal fat will be bad for your arteries in the long run, but carbs significantly starch, are more dangerous because of their ubiquity. Meaning, it's everywhere: cereal, pasta, bread, rice, potatoes, beans and basically all grains. It's madness if you factor in dairy products, oils, and animal fat. Ideally your plate should be: 1/2 green vegetables, 1/4 lean protein and 1/4 starch, dairy products and other carbs. And for desert only fructose.

What does France have to do with this?

ya think you're hot shit dontcha?

>joe rogan
>athlete

Anything in large quantities can kill you in the long run. Doesnt mean you should stop eating it.

>beans are unhealthy

is this the sort of shit folk in /fit/ talk about?

Ya I shouldnt even really be talking, I eat so much sugar and generally just eat whatever the fuck I want. But at least I know what I'm eating is shit. Sometimes when I talk to people I think they honestly think their diets are good, or that premade shit dinners are healthy

why is it literally swimming in oil? How fucking long was that poor egg cooked? The jalapenos and chipotle mayo are pretty based though, gotta give him that

Titty milk

sugar IS bad just in case you aren't meming, I don't want you to die in your 50's of a stroke pham

Get a real nice stack of hay and in the afternoon go to the field and go wild on the grass. If you can get some real mongolian steppe grass that will keep you fueled by DAYS.

I need more posts

I loved that time he pretty much made a recipe that could give people botulism.

yup

athletes need more carbs and have a higher tolerance to sugars
fats are necessary to testosterone production
it's almost as if a balanced diet was the healthiest option and as if athletes needed to eat more of everything

dear god does no one know how to cook eggs

every fucking photo in this thread has the shittiest mess of eggs I have ever seen

whoa we got an eggspert over here

CARLOS!

THE MADMAN

you're not a athlete buddy

>It's a Joe Rogan still can't cook eggs episode.

Fructose is bad retard, glucose isn't. Sugar, like all things, is fine in moderation
It's when consume excess that your dumbass gets fat. If all your dumb ass does is drink pop and eat snickers then of course all that sugar is bad
But thing like fruit, which have sugar, or the occasional piece of chocolate is fine. You just need to not overdose on mountain dew, something I'm sure is hard for most of you retards

Being an athlete seems like a huge pain in the ass.

I'm liking decent food to much to only eat high protein and lowcarb shit. Thank god there are Whey shakes.

>pancreatic insufficiency vs hyperlipidemia
they're both bad for different reasons.

Excess is bad. Your body needs sugar to give you energy, depriving your body of it isn't healthy

Lol athletes eat loads of carbs

You can actually deprive the body of carbs on keto and it works, it's great for weight control. Probably bad as a long term thing though

Steroids. I unironically juiced when I was a linebacker in college.

wait did you actually eat them? that's terrible for your organs you have to pin

Technically I did have to take pills for the PCT

of course, but excess intake of either is bad for you, so saying one is bad while the other isn't is incorrect. what IS true is that it's easier to overdo fructose intake because of the abundance of HFCS in the modern western diet, that shit is in practically every processed food.

oh right, fair enough

How can you not throw up after just sniffing this shit

Typical meal I had when I was still tryharding to become an olympian swimmer

>breakfast
Oatmeal, banana and glass of milk
>lunch
Chicken filet with vegetables, some peanuts and milk
>that meal between lunch and dinner
Eggs, some vegetables and some black bread
>dinner
Pasta or some hefty amount of salat + chicken and milk