What do you think the best song on the glow pt. 2 is?

what do you think the best song on the glow pt. 2 is?
i would have to say the moon

>lil-peep-sample-core

who is lil peep

Unironically Samurai Sword

I want to be cold.
Or this

the mansion

people hate that i feel this way but that album is the most overrated pretentious shit ever. like really none of those songs resemble the elements of nature in the slightest, the vocals also suck, not in a punky way but in a super basic way

>people hate that i feel this way
most people don't know you and don't give single shit about your opinion on the glow pt2

I felt your shape ;_;

turn the edge down. people i say this too seem to hate my opinion on it, you added the most part.

same here ;_;

I felt my size

but what song do you think is the best?
nobody cares about your opinion

I'll Not Contain You

these + I Want Wind To Blow, I'll Not Contain You and You'll Be In The Air

I adore I Want Wind to Blow

then why are you asking me which song I think is best if you dont care about my opinion? I dont like any of them and find it pretentious and overrated, I posted that thinking maybe someone else might feel the same. not rocket science to figure out

My Dead Wife

it's really short but I love the gleam pt 2

Map

100% this with The Moon in second

This, that guitar is magical

such a phenomenal start to the album

Title track definitely
>MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The steel drums in the gleam are haunting

nah, they had it right. your opinion on this is objectively shit.

i felt your shape

either
>i felt your shape
OR
>i want wind to blow

oh well, im not gonna like it just because others say i should

headless horseman

It's one of my favorite albums of all time, and even I agree. You shouldn't. These guys are being homos.

>none of those songs resemble the elements of nature in the slightest
Is that the intention? I thought it was a more personal album?

The Moon hands down, although it took some time to fully click for me, used to skip

Either I Want Wind To Blow or Samurai Sword. The Moon is really close too.

well more like aesthetically the music has been compared to the elements of nature which i disagree with it, definitely not a force of nature but its really original ill give it that

M A P

The Mansion. I don't know why I love that song over all the others but it makes me feel warm and happy, even though the lyrics are depressing.

weird, the moon was the song that got me into this

my roots are strong and deep can fuck right off

the first three tracks are pretty damn solid, but I must say that I prefer the title track.

Also I tend to stop listening to the album after the mansion, are they good tracks after that? I can't remember.

>tfw i felt your shape gives you feels overload
its been 2 years and im so lonely ;_;

I wish that the first three songs were one giant song, it really feels like they should be.

After the Mansion there are still a lot of awesome songs to come
I love that song, when the melody goes to the #11 on the IV chord it's literal euphoria for me

We're all here, user. Keep holding on.

I always felt that way about the first 2 songs. I wish I could put them on a playlist as a single track

>Best
I Felt My Size

>Worst
Deep

>Overrated
Samurai Sword

>Underrated
My Roots Are Strong and Deep

so I understand not thinking this album is fucking sick (although I happen to think it is), but are there people that just straight up don't like the glow pt 2?

not enjoying the vocals is legit but the album really isn't about nature and doesn't try to. it's much more a personal record for him, he mostly songs about his love life throughout it.

The Glow, Part 2