Bless!

Bless!

>white guy in the video
Historic.

The only white snub was King Krule tbqh

im so happy to see people of color finally get to rise above all the bullshit and show the world the power of melanin

Is that Jake Paul!? #givinmehope

As I white boi myself I wish I could hang around black rappers

Good i'm glad. Wh*tes make me sick. They wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for us. They literally stole all of our ideas. We built the west. They sat back and cracked tha whip while our ideas and melanin(which is sold at $5k a gram) were forced to do labor. Then I hear crackas talm bout how it was Jews behind the slave trade. Bitch please, Jews are wh*te. DAMN. better win AOTY.

hahaha same i always wish i could join a black gang. that would be flipping dope

Good! Name ONE good thing that whitey ever did for da earf!!!

Remember, diversity is code for anti-white. Get triggered, libcucks.

absolutely. wetting up a block with my homies would be dyn-o-mite! lol

melanin is amazing

i want to build a factory to extract th secrets if melanin from black people and turn it into a skin lotion for white people because life sucks without melanin

wow and go figure the "diverse" artists really play along to the stereo type of being lazy leeches as they just pay some white guy to produce their nigger music for them

>REEEE NIGGERS
>Lorde is a nominee
You fags are pathetic

*farts*

why do legitimately autistic sissy faggots who watch tv for little girls think they are red pilled? you are pure degeneracy and will be hanged along with the others on the day of the rope

Shut your degenerate mouth, MLP is about tradition, responsiblility, and LOVE AND FRIEEEEENNNDDDSHIIIIIIIIIIIPPP!

What did (((they))) mean by this?

OY VEY

Who the fuck is even going to be doing all of the hanging on this "day of the rope?" It seems that 99.9% of the "alt-right" fails to meet at least one of their many standards for racial/ideological/behavioral "purity".

Nice post Schlomo, here's your (You)

Inb4 barneyfag

Most bronies are legit autistic mlp is fucking shit and I gave it a try when brony fags where just coming out and i felt legitimate shame and embarrasment for actually just siting there and taking time to watch a little girls show. So i am not suprised you are all autistic spergs

Don't know how people are surprised by this. It's been their endgame for years all you had to was look.

>worst year for music in 21st century so far
>best album nominees are white dude-free
Coincidence?

>"""""(((alt-right)))""""""
you are looking to far into it i was using it ironically / to add to insult. i dont actually think there is or should be a day where all left leaning people get hanged you fucking retard

You sound insecure

>thinking you can evaluate people's psyche even though you have actual autism
ISHYGDDT

>thinking you can determine if a person has autism
I SHIGGY DIGGY BANANA FANNA FO FIGGY

you obviously have autism if you dont feel embarrassment and shame for watching a tv show made for little girls
>I SHIGGY DIGGY BANANA FANNA FO FIGGY
fucking cringed yeah you definitely have autism or atleast really spergy faggot

>implying I don't hide my powerlevel
Lmao ohhh yeah dude clinnngge sooo cliinnnnggeeyteyyyyyyXDDDDDDDD

You should kill yourself immediately if you actually think the alt-right wants to kill innocent people. Please kill yourself, you pathetic virgin weirdo. I really hope this is bait and that you're actually not this retarded.

what about that girl that was ran over?

False flag

>The Recording Academy *actually* nominated multiple great albums this year.

This is the line that pisses me off.

Basically, fuck white people but also fuck drumpf

First off, the dude who hit that girl was an Ashkenazi Jew. Second, the investigation has not been concluded yet.

Is hiphop the biggest genre of music

Yes

ay yo white dudes r dumb fucl geetar music

in America.

wow OP's a faggot! who wouldv'e guessed