youtube.com/watch?v=OGnLPxM2frc
youtube.com/watch?v=SQWs46gaCXY
youtube.com/watch?v=MICdN3-vKh8
youtu.be/sp3AMBGV4xI?t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

think she could still do that?

More like Kate Mush

I want to put my pee pee stick in her poo poo hole.

Can this place just stop circlejerking Kate Bush because she used to be hot? It's really really boring.

She's an incredible musician, being sexy as fuck was just a bonus.

how, the Kate Bush love is not as bad as Lavren or Grimes. Plus go into the still running Kate thread, we are talking about Kate's music not just her appearance.

Julia Holter.

She worked with talented musicians. She was ok. I don't dislike her, but the idea you people would give a shit about her if she was 16 stone and ugly is silly.

Unironically this

She was on the right path until her last album

Pandering pap.

I don't agree, I mean I'm attracted to talent and she was very creative and intelligent. Even if she wasn't a 9 or 10 I would still probably be attracted to her abilities.

Plus I love her music, like Rita Ora's hot but I give a shit about her terrible music.I would never praise her outside of her tits. Kate is talented, and just happens to be hot.

Plus couldn't you say the same for Angel Olsen or Charli XCX or any other hot female artist. Plus she was the one writing the songs and playing the piano so she did also perform not just sing.

Nothing wrong with her last album. Don't equate a successful undertaking of a concept with 'not good' because you have arbitrary expectations.

I have the expectations of "not being boring pop music". The idea she's immune to criticism just because you want to defend her is sad. Same Room isn't even in the same league as Tragedy

Baseless statements aren't criticism.
>This isn't good because it is doing what it was supposed to do and is therefore successful in its intent and I confuse my own preferences for criticism in an alarmingly ironic way !
Literally what you wrote.

You're arguing that anybody can do whatever they want and as long as they do it successfully that means it's good. I don't go to Julia Holter for Annie Clark-lite. Her music was always interesting and engaging. Then she made a boring pop album. Whether or not it's a "good" pop album is irrelevant.

Are you just not able to understand basic English? And you don't know how criticism works?
When you make a work you do so in order to present a concept so that your audience can interpret it. This is a complicated process and every single aspect of the work as a whole needs to specifically contribute to the exact materialisation of the concept. On the other end is the critic who views the work as an educated outsider and ascertains in unbiased fashion whether or not the work succeeded.
I have no idea what delusions you have about criticism, but "I have random associations regarding pop music tropes and if someone implements them in order to accomplish the intent behind the work they are making then they have betrayed me because I have a weird mental disorder" isn't criticism, it's nonsense.

You're arguing that my opinion on music isn't valid criticism because you've decided the music is good (probably because you want to fuck the woman who made it). S. A. D.

She was a fucking child prodigy you faggot.

>I don't know what criticism is and so I will respond to your properly articulated and informed explanations with "nuh-uh, I am right because OPINIONZ !"
Yeah, kill yourself mate. Criticism isn't 'I like this' you goon. The quality of work isn't determined by the arbitrary fancies of some knob who equates preference to analysis and relies on terms like 'interesting' and 'boring' to explain himself. You should try to not discuss criticism or quality of work when you don't know anything about either.

Damn, BTFO

>She worked with talented musicians.

She produced The Dreaming entirely herself.

She’s worked with talented musicians but she’s produced a majority of her albums and all of her songs are written solely by her.

Is she a braphog?

Kate Tush

I'd say Florence based on the dramatics in their lyrics and vocals. Both underappreciated too

BASED poo poo poster

bruv she's written every single one of her albums and has solely produced every single one since the dreaming

I’d take her shoes off and throw them in the lake if you know what I mean

her Red Shoes?

I'd run up her hill

Has Florence written classics that will stand up a century from now?

Joanna Newsom is pretty special. Laura Marling is great.

Neither have done anything as culturally significant though I guess.

I'd make a deal with god

Looks like she wasn't running up that hill.

>Neither have done anything as culturally significant though I guess.
I think the way we view cultural significance is a bit outdated with the internet fracturing the way trends develop.

imagine licking your own cum off her onesie

HEATHCLIFF
IT'S ME YOUR FATTY I'VE COME HO-O-OOME
I'M SO O-O-OLD
I CAN'T FIT THROUGH THE WINDO-O-O-OW

dat booty look soft

Was about to post this

I'm a Björkfag and I'm so fucking jealous of Kate because I KNOW if Björk did that same pose in those same clothes her ass would not look NEARLY as delicious. Still love you guys though.

i had a gf almost idenctical to kate bush in the 11th grade shet let mesniff her ass in an outfit just like that

Bjork's more about boobs than ass.

compare this: youtube.com/watch?v=OGnLPxM2frc

to this: youtube.com/watch?v=SQWs46gaCXY

I know, but even Kate beats her there.
:(

That actually made me laugh, I love Kate but that was pretty funny.

Bork's bod is pretty on point here: youtube.com/watch?v=MICdN3-vKh8

Imagine licking it off of this onesie

Getting a slight Peg Bundy vibe here.

Joanna is the closest I’d say in terms of talent level and overall otherworldliness.

it was the 80s to be fair

>That midriff
HNNNG
Thanks Katefriend.

I'd peg her bundy

this is the face of brexit.

>Yeah, kill yourself mate.

don't be so sensitive, you low-t little scummer. learn how to communicate in a basic manner.

more like kate i want to smooch

>t. Soyboy Numale Britbong post

She literally is the idea wife, she is queen wife material. She's gone though all the stages of life. Yeah she's a bit fat now, maybe fatter than I'd want, but she's such a beautiful person I bet you that it wouldn't even matter if you were married to her. She's a part of a dying breed and that's good women.

Top kek

Grimes

/thread

Lana Del Rey

youtu.be/sp3AMBGV4xI?t=59s

wait a few seconds qt

GRIMEFAGS DESTROYED

fpbp

Braptards
Doo-doo-doo-dah-dee-ah-dah
Braptards
Braptards
Braptards
B-R-A-P
T-A-R-D
Braptards

>you will never be David Gilmour and get to work with Kate Bush, catching whiffs and everything

No just that but he probably bjorked her a few times, what straight man could pass up Prime Kate Bush

Yep, plus both Kate and Joanna are chord change / modulation MASTERS

I hope so