How can he bend and break the rules of the real world if it's not a computer program? It doesn't make any fucking sense

How can he bend and break the rules of the real world if it's not a computer program? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Hacked the robots with wi-fi duh

The real world (world with blue rather than green filters) is just another layer of the matrix

also bad writing

it's a metaphor for applied will on the power of creative perception you dunce

I've heard of this theory but there's very little to support it, besides the architects long speech about the construct.

I thought he was the computer program?

the whole thing is a religious allegory. constant name references to the bible and biblical tin foil like the marovingian (probably misspelled it dont give a fuck)

he is jesus. he sacrifices himself to save the world. jesus has super powers like making a couple fish and loaves of bread feed any number of people needed and turning water in to wine...

hes in the matrix in this scene u fuckin idiot
i hope this is le ironic thread

He's talking about the scene where he murders innocent bots.

W H A T · I S · T H E · M A T R I X ? · F O L L O W · T H E · W H I T E · R A B B I T · Y O U · A R E · M Y · P E R S O N A L · J E S U S · C H R I S T · Y O U · N E E D · T O · U N P L U G · W H A T · I S · R E A L ? · O U R · W A Y · O R · T H E · H I G H W A Y · I · T H O U G H T · Y O U · W E R E · A · M A N · W H A T · G O O D · I S · A · P H O N E C A L L · I F · Y O U · A R E · U N A B L E · T O · S P E A K ? · W H E N · Y O U · A R E · R E A D Y · Y O U · W I L L · N O T · N E E D · T O · D O D G E · B U L L E T S · T H E R E · I S · A · D I F F E R E N C E · B E T W E E N · K N O W I N G · T H E · P A T H · A N D · W A L K I N G · T H E · P A T H · T H E R E · I S · N O · S P O O N · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W E L C O M E · B A C K · C O O K I E S · N E E D · L O V E · D O D G E · T H I S · F O R · Z I O N ! · R E D · P I L L · B L U E · P I L L · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · I · K N O W · K U N G · F U · I F · Y O U · A R E · K I L L E D · I N · T H E · M A T R I X · Y O U · D I E · H E R E ? · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · T H A T · T H A T · I S · A I R · T H A T · Y O U · A R E · B R E A T H I N G ? · T R I N I T Y · H E L P ! · W H O A · N E O · I · B E L I E V E · S I R · W E · A L R E A D Y · L O S T · T H E · D O C K · W E · H A V E · B E C O M E · E X C E E D I N G L Y · E F F I C I E N T · A T · I T · T O N I G H T · L E T · U S · S H A K E · T H I S · C A V E · E R G O · Y O U · H A V E · A L R E A D Y · M A D E · T H E · C H O I C E · I · H A V E · D R E A M E D · A · D R E A M · B U T · N O W · T H A T · D R E A M · I S · G O N E · F R O M · M E · V I S · À · V I S · W H Y · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W H Y ? · W H A T · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · I · A M · H U M A N ? · N E O · W H E R E V E R · Y O U · A R E · T H A N K · Y O U

lets just ignore that neo has "superpowers" in the "real" world.

HOP ON

I never played the MMO, but didn't it kinda, sorta suggest that there's more than one layer to the Matrix and that what they call the "real world"in the movies actually is just more Matrix?

>D O D G E · T H I S · F O R · Z I O N !

he can remotely hack robots
it makes sense because he was special

Replace the spoon with reality.

Don't try and change reality, that impossible. Instead realize the truth, there is no reality. Then you will realize it is not ''reality'' which changes, but yourself.

Essentially a long winded way of saying = The truth and the way in which things appear can be manipulated using your mind. Love the matrix and considering getting a spoon tattoo.

the spoon is a fedora tip.
reality is just a hologram.

you guys obviously did not understand the movies.

Neo was created by the machines, literally, as in genetically engineered in the real world.
that is why he had, what you call "superpowers", his only superpowers was being able to see the machines even know he was blind (smith too) and effect the squiddies electricity.

The reason why they created neo, was choice. The only way for them to make a perfect world for the humans was choice, and the only way they could have the ultimate choice, i.e to leave the matrix, was having someone who could end it. So they created one.
It is explained in the movies. Especially between the architect and the oracle, and the indian program.

how could the machines create a person in the real world?

unless he was some kind of robot with human skin like a terminator or something

same way Smith became human

infecting a newborn would do.

what the fuck is this post and how is it still posted

He didn't actually transform any matter in the real world. He's connected to the machine network even outside of Matrix, which is how he can break the octopus robots. Doesn't explain gold-vision but fuck if I know. Maybe it's radio-wave echolocation.

>The machines can create humans with superpowers.

That still doesnt explain shit. Lets just say "a wizard did it".
Aka wachowskis """sisters""" are hacks.

if he is connected then he has the information needed to see.

Those robots got sensors after all.

Childhood is when you idolize Neo. Adulthood is when you realize Cypher makes more sense.

he didnt have superpowers you underage Australia faggot

he just had a connection with the machines in the real world, allowing him to destroy them (explained very clearly by the architect)

unless you think wifi is a super power?

technically it kinda is

They never left the matrix.

Makes no sense that he could project himself

Not after the architect scene, no

I just want my filet mignon and blow jobs.

0100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010k00 000e0k00 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 00010100 0001

neo was a mental patient and when morpheus made that jump he tried and killed himself

the rest of the story is him trying to redeem himself to god because suicide leads you to hell

Manhood is when you realize Persephone is superior to Trinity in every conceivable (and unconceivable) way.

how can the matrix be real if our eyes arnt real?

The story is largely inspired/ripped off of a comic book series written by Grant Morrison where a band of reality bending postmodern wizards wearing latex "wake" recruits and teach them to manipulate reality.

The Wachowski's took this and layered it on top of Christian mythology where the original playfully dabbled in all world religions.
The problem with this was that Christian mythology deals very little with internal enlightenment and perspective, a central focus of eastern philosophies and religions, so Neo's awakening is more of a Buddhist enlightenment despite his christ-like role.
In his perception there is no difference between the "false" matrix reality and the reality outside of it.
If he can bend one, he can bend any of them.

It's not that the "real world" is another layer to the matrix, it's that there's no practical difference between the two.

Also of note, is that Neo actually returns in some form(i think it's just a voice) within the MMO's story, which is a canonical continuation of the narrative, despite dying inside the "real world".

>mfw people still dont realize Zion was a garbage collector
>mfw people dont realize the machines have always known where Zion is since they created
>mfw people dont realize the Matrix MMO is official canon and is after the movies
>mfw people havent watched the Animatrix, the best rendition of the Matrix.

>wifi is a super power?
I like this mindset. I can create mechanical beasts that can read each other's minds. I am not a superhero, I'm the one that makes them.
t. telecommunications engineer

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What did he mean by this?

>All this wrong
The fact that Neo could do anything at all to the squiddies was one of the first signs that Morpheus and co were only experiencing the surface layer of the Matrix. As the Architect stated, he is unable to eliminate the anomaly in an otherwise "perfect system". Think about that for a moment. If the system is "otherwise perfect", why would there be any possibility of an emergent anomaly which could break the system? Why would it be systemic, creating fluctuations in the simplest of equations?

The simple answer is this: There is no anomaly.

The "lower layer" of the matrix is simply a meta-tier simulation of what Humanity hopes for a la "a normal world". From that, those who feel they are "different" or that there is something beyond what they perceive inevitably "eject" themselves from the simulation. In truth, they are being transferred to a secondary simulation and given access to the first one, albeit in a manner that doesn't allow them to express lasting influence. The process by which they "free people" and go through a cycle in each incarnation of the second layer. "Zion" is ALWAYS the center of the resistance, and it is ALWAYS destroyed. Why would Humanity not maintain a backup plan for the inevitable destruction of their staging ground, or why wouldn't a version of Neo tell Morpheus 2.0 "hey, the machines are gonna fuck us up so take some people and go somewhere they can't find you so you can continue the good fight."?

Because the simulation doesn't permit them to. It alters their psychology inside the matrix so they are given the illusion of choice while still maintaining control. Morpheus' line of "Is this real?" suggests that, like Neo, he has become aware of the multiple layers of the matrix. The machine take Neo away to set up another layer of the matrix, just as they would have done with his predecessor who governs the second layer. It continues a cycle of repetition; the desire of freedom never truly realized.

>he just had a connection with the machines in the real world, allowing him to destroy them (explained very clearly by the architect)
This is wrong and explains nothing. The Architect explained that Neo possessed a code that would delete system32 and cause a system-wide crash which would force the simulation to reboot with a newer OS.

What's the Grant Morrison comic called?

The Invisibles

The only thing he could do was kill the robots, but don't ask me how he got the weird eyes. It's definitely just shit writing.

Thanks.

the same way people make babies in the matrix

Why didn't Neo just No Clip if he was such a great hacker?

what is no clip bro? does it onvove that microsoft clip guy?

Checked and keked

I've missed you. Post your blog link again for me please

Magnets

Assuming the two layers theory is correct, how do you explain the ending? What did neo defeating smith gain for the humans?

>biblical tin foil
user the Merovingians were real. They were the some of the first royal bloodlines in western europe.

i get douche chills every time

>how could the machines create a person in the real world?
user do you think two different people in tanks actually fuck to get pregnant? Everyone in the matrix is a test tube baby, with a cybernetic implants and shunts from the get go.

>dying inside the "real world".
He was plugged in at the machine city when he had the final fight with smith. Remember the super subtle crucifixion scene?

Makes the humans think they won so they stop rebelling.

>Neo was created by the machines, literally, as in genetically engineered in the real world.
Balls. He was just another human battery until the event that made him special.

That event was having his brain hacked by The One, an artificial intelligence. You can literally see this happening, in the scene where Neo escapes the matrix. He sees an image like himself in the mirror, except the image invades his body in the form of a metallic liquid. As Neo screams, notice his voice turn into a metallic, machine-like howl. From that point, he is both Neo, a human, and The One, an AI.

This is why Neo appears to be resurrected after being shot. In fact, only his human consciousness is dead. The AI how takes over, and assumes his role from then on. Which is why his powers suddenly become transcendent: finally his machine half is in charge.

There are lots of hints about this if you look for them.

>What did neo defeating smith gain for the humans?
Survival. Smith going apeshit wasn't part of the plan. Neo's sacrifice is what made peace possible between the machines and the humans.

>implying you can't manipulate reality right now

Do you even /fringe/?

He can control the machines because he has access to the source, did you even watch the films?