Redpill me on player selection for a national team

Redpill me on player selection for a national team.

Who selects them? what metric do they use to select the best and only the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8e3OozHlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The country's FA looks at video game ratings.

Hnnng
Too bad she had a breasts reduction

>USA
>Bruce "MLS Ayso Children's Camp Coordinator of the Year" Arena picks a few european based players while diluting the talent with nothing but MLS shitters
>you dont even have to be good, you just have to have an American passport and be at least on the bench for a My Little Sawker team - see this year's embarrassing Gold Cup 40 man list where he picked literal MLS shitters who aren't even stars in their teams over deserving Europe based players like Williams or Morales or the good u20 kids
That's basically it

The coach suggest what he wants, the federation approves.

Federation is influenced by the media, sponsors and in some cases, mafia. Coach still decides who he puts in the game.

>duckface
>dead eyes
>badly blended rouge
>ugly ass fake-lashes
>slut-heart on her cheek
>nail polish makes her nails look insanely dirty
>fucking hairy arms

Mexican beisbol thread?

how is breast reduction even allowed?

people go all boo hoo when a girl gets circumcised, but have no problem with her tits being cut off?!

it's a character that she invented you dumbass. She is a very talented and intelligent person.

are you saying that the absolute BEST players are not always chosen? why would they do that? do they not want to win?

marina is a disgusting old hag stop posting her

is this the mexican baseball thread though?

>german ''' -->> humor

>are you saying that the absolute BEST players are not always chosen?
Not sure if not chosen, but certainly not all of them gets to start.
>why would they do that?
money and other interests
>do they not want to win?
everyone wants to win, but some federations think money is more important

surely they would know that more wins = more money, they can't be that greedy and retarded.

>Not loving your country
>Not respecting the MLS's ability to create decent international players

Why do you even live in this country? We've been in the knockout round of the World Cup 3 of the last 4 world cups and survived a group with Portugal and Germany in 2014.

>more wins = more money
These aren't regular season/league games m8, NT don't play that much during a year. Better have known faces so more people tune in.

There's also pressure from sponsors to put their athletes in.

Not to mention, not every team club let's their players go to friendlies.

But winning more trophies at international level ups your marketing potential and profitability.

in Germany
- you have to be from Baden-Württemberg and/or have played for any club from Baden-Württemberg (this is the most important thing)
- alternatively you have played for Bayern once
- being gay or black (ideally both) will increase your chances
- don't ever say anything critical about the national team in the media ever

The investment they would have to make to actually find and put the best players on the pitch isn't worth the gamble to them.

Not to mention, all they care about is the national market.

Don't get me wrong, they want to win; it's just easy to take the money and run.

sad!

>le Europe is always better meme
>m-muh Klinsmann

back to /r/soccer with you

(You) tried Doyle. Now drink bleach and fuck off.

The coach looks at the recent performances of each players, the formations they are used to compared to the one he wants to play, previous history of them playing together at clubs and standing among the rest of the NT members, then disregards everything and picks some players from the biggest clubs.

Also, you niggas don't talk shit about Marina.

I agree with fellow gyro

Marina is the best girl. Haters gtfo.

tiddies

Fellow mexicans, we all know that agents and sponsors choose the players, why else would they call players that don't play or that are playing shitty just because they live in europe?

GOAT body, GOAT face, GOAT voice, GOAT music.
She has everything
youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU

In Croatia we just pick anyone that has played for Dinamo Zagreb. Hajduk Split players are not allowed

Whoever CBF and the coach damn pleases.
In our case, Tite favors scrubs that worked under him during his Corinthians tenures.
On occasion, popular pressure could also affect the call-ups, but that's rare.

That picture is ancient. She looks like shit now.

>imblying you wouldn't plow her big fluff-hairy greek pussy

Maybe shit was an exaggeration, but she still looks like she's aged at least 15 years since 2010. She looks almost late teens in the picture I quoted.

she's 31 now my dude.
Still my taste

She looks 31 and then some. She could pull off being a teenager when she arrived even though she was 24.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

>not posting her best song
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8e3OozHlI

Yeah

exactly my friend, I made this thread to rise awareness about the bullshit that it is the player selection for NT. My fellow compadre give out some very good points, read the thread.

Also post rare Marinas.