PLEASE DONT TOUCH BEBOP YOU'RE ALREADY RUINING GiTS. COME UP WITH AN ORIGINAL IDEA YOU FUCKING HOLLYWOOD SHILLS

PLEASE DONT TOUCH BEBOP YOU'RE ALREADY RUINING GiTS. COME UP WITH AN ORIGINAL IDEA YOU FUCKING HOLLYWOOD SHILLS

Nothing is sacred, stay mad

i remember talking about this movie happening like 10 years ago in community college with keanu reaves.

the guy i was talking about must've thought i was a kook, but now he will know i am a Sup Forums genius :)

Every sperm is, though.

>ruining
You can't ruin anime, user. It's already terrible.

This thread is going to die within 10 minutes of this post. Anime is higher on the mods 'to kill' list than cunnyspam

I understand that reference

When are they gonna turn their attention towards Evangelion? If GitS is a success?

Good thing cowboy bebop is already terrible show so nothing will be ruined

I'd watch that trainwreck

Bebop would be like the easiet anime to turn into a movie because it isn't based around shit Japanese culture.

don't watch it

It would probably be an entirely new level of awful.

anno probably wouldn't let this happen without a loooooooooot of money

besides we already got pacific rim

Shit anime desu

I'm gonna touch whenever i like it weeb and you're GONNA LIKE IT

*rubs kike hands* and *flares kikes nose*

idris elba as Spike
Scarlette Johannson as Faye
Maisey willaims as Ed

Best anime desu

Go back to

only Reaves fits the role, but he's too old now ;-;

Wow so racist, stop trying to whitewash everything we all know that samuel l jackson is 1:1 spike

meme jackson please fuck off and die

Anno would let this happen just for a laugh, he stopped giving a shit about the franchise a long time ago. Besides, no matter who makes 3D eva it can't be worse than the rebuilds.

Live action Afro Samurai when?

This.

kys

>This thread is going to die within 10 minutes of this post

Ah, well in that case I think it's time we blow this scene

Get everybody and the stuff together

LET'S DANCE

PUT ON YOUR RED SHOES AND DANCE THE BLUES

NOBODY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT GHOST IN THE SHELL BEFORE THE MOVIE WAS ANNOUNCED JUST LIKE WITH GHOSTBUSTERS.
YOURE ALL FUCKING POSERS.

Tbh they already did a Western Bebop/Star ripoff: it's called Firefly. Was alright.

I never did and still don't give a fuck about ghost in the shell or ghostbusters but bebop is the last good thing I have in my life

Bebop was alright. Good art but overall I prefer Outlaw Star/Planetes/Vision of Escaflowne/Patlabor/Legend of the Galactic Heroes/most anything else

Keanu could do it but he needs $500 million

Gay

>i kno u r but wut am I

Elite Beat agents

>Hollywood comes out with new idea

>Shit box office

>Hollywood does unnecessary remake

>drowns in money

Hmmm

>not adapting Bebop into kino like Black Swan did with Perfect Blue

I think more people are scared about what Ghost in the Shell means (Hollywood adapting all the animu) if it's a success.

It was the same thing with Ghostbusters too really (oh no Hollywood will remake all my favorite films with da womans!!!!) But really all they remade is Oceans which nobody gives a shit about.