Modern Family feels like a bizarre nightmare written by a 13 year old girl. Dad is always wrong, mom is a tyrant...

Modern Family feels like a bizarre nightmare written by a 13 year old girl. Dad is always wrong, mom is a tyrant, nobody has realistic expectations of anyone else, and the whole family has to be constantly busy at all times. Humans do not have multiple compartmentalized lives…just a single dramatic coelom that revolves solely around their nest. Homosexuals are strange, stepford-stylized fashion hens that do not take pleasure in anything outside the normative society and they just want to FIT IN! Yes, individuality is dead. There is no comedy. There is no soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fXt5EbN3Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hyland has sexy hairy arms though.

>its a phil sneaks into alex's room at night and cums on her tits while she pretends to be asleep episode

Yes it's the same every week. I guess burgers love that because it's still receives high ratings..

btw Phil the best

>Claire walks in
"Phil!"
"Whaaaat?"

Is Alex still virgin?

TV is like a drug.
The studios get the audience invested in a good show and slowly run it into the ground. The dopamine rush of enjoyment doesn't feel as good as the first time but you can't stop because maybe you're too stupid to notice or maybe you're just lying to yourself.
Once people give up on a show they gracelessly shitcan it, often not even giving it a satisfying conclusion, or the writers left on are unable to write one given the chance.
the audience moves on to a new show, forgetting they ever liked Modern Family in the first place.
Everyone involved made money.

She and Luke experimented with each other many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fXt5EbN3Oc

What did they mean by this

> Not Alex and Phil

IF I had a daughter with big tits like her you bet I would be her first man.

>coelom

What this mean?

It's a comedy show, not a documentary. Calm the fuck down. Also, the dad is not always wrong, he's just silly a lot.

The fags are annoying though, can't get around that.

Modern family is funny, it shows the average American family, but adds comedy, I can relate very much because my family is exactly like there's and so do millions of other Americans

Europoors, muslims, and spics will never understand

>my family is exactly like

You need to post pics of your sisters tits right fucking now son

You fucking disgusting creep

Your hot ass aunt too

her tits are disappointing though.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who hates that fat mexican kid.

No, she let Pajeet poo in her loo.

>it's a Hailey has romantic feelings for someone and starts to doubt her slut ways episode

Yeah but ariel winter

For some reason I've lost interest

You're not alone.

Phil, Claire, Hailey and Jay are the best characters.

Gays and the fat kid are the worst.

UR a fag

>muh surgically altered twitter sluts

Sarah is best girl

look at those cheesw thighs.
ugly fat

*braaaaaaakkkkkkk*

STOP MAKING FUN OF HER

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE HER DO

>try to watch this shit for al bundy.
>cant get over the fact that his wife must be a gold digging cunt.
>the gays annoys me, the mexican kid annoys me, the dad annoys me.

I just cant stand the humor that comes from the "wacky situations" rather than the characters charm.

It feels like millenials humor has lost its edge.

>Also, the dad is not always wrong, he's just silly a lot.
this. and look at the rest of the characters and tell me any of them could be the silly idiot without a bunch of people being offended about it. imagine the mom and dad's roles being reversed and tell me it wouldn't seem like an abusive husband trying to micromanage his bipolar disorder wife or something.

lots of comedy shows have a dumb character who keeps injecting random funny shit into the show to keep it interesting. Joey from Friends, Pierce from Community, Tracy Jordan from TGS, maybe a fourth example here...

its what families in the new nationless globalised world will look like heil big brother heil the fourth reich

I finally started watching it and I love it. Phil is a fucking pussy but he's the most hilarious character in the show. I don't know why the blonde married him though, he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities besides being funny to the viewer. I don't get it. The fat faggot is pretty funny too, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the blonde wife and ginger faggot, they're shit characters with shit personalities - why do the "moral compasses" have to be insufferable assholes? Then there's the retarded son, the arrogant smart kid and the retarded popular kid. We've got the colombian joke-train and dick-raising gloria, the old soul little fat kid and Al Bundy who's an old asshole but with a good heart somewhere deep down (ugh). I shouldn't be liking this show with so much shitty characters but the jokes are pretty funny.
Anyway
Phil > fat faggot > GLORIA > luke > ariel > shit characters

at least there's no niggers in a show called modern family, they fucking scored points with that you have to admit

>at least there's no niggers in a show called modern family, they fucking scored points with that you have to admit

Why would anyone be bothered by that?

>I don't know why the blonde married him though, he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities besides being funny to the viewer. I don't get it.

Everyone has that at the start. Later on, you see she's actually a very bad person and Phil is pretty great, so she is very lucky with him.

The ginger faggot is pure shit, yes.

To be honest, you also pretty much hit the nail on the head - it's shit and all, but at least there's a few funny jokes and a LOT of dick-raising characters.

because primitives aren't modern

is this the fat kid?

Shit you have a point, yeah she's fucking terrible. Basically just a manager of the family.

I fucking love the show though, been a while since I've had a new show getting me to laugh that hard

return that computer to its owner you filthy nigger

If she's so proud of her body, why does she push up her sub-par breasts so much? Maybe because she doesn't have big enough breasts to pull off curvy?

>Maybe because she doesn't have big enough breasts anymore to pull off curvy?

FTFY

She used to be less fat with bigger tits, now she is fat with smaller tits.
She fucked up.

you whining about ariel need to get fucking real, those tits are still huge, you still totally would, and you're not impressing anyone

I wish I was a cuck like you and could tolerate the sight of a Melanated being without vomiting.

>its a ariel cut off her tits because she couldn't be bothered to hit the gym and started getting less attention from everyone so now she posts pictures of her ass everywhere and then starts complaining about sexism when she starts to get more attention again episode

please explain how going to the gym makes your tits smaller you complete fucking retard

>it's a alt-righters get mad when a woman does whatever she wants episode

Oh boy, another rerun

>Dad is always wrong,

that's not true
I remember the blonde mum being wrong and hte moral of the episode being against her at least twice

>reading comprehension level: plebbit manlet

If that lazy bitch would do back strengthening exercises like light DLs she needn't spit in the face of her maker

She's a dumb hoe. I'd why yoh like her/that so much

Too bad about the chink child, the retard child and the baby child being so fucking bad actors.

Also, it's hilarious seeing the guy from Workaholics being such a complete goody two shoes.

The coelom (/ˈsiːləm/ SEE-ləm, plural coeloms or coelomata /siːˈloʊmətə/ see-LOH-mə-tə) (Greek koilōma, hollow, cavity) is the main body cavity in most multicellular animals[1] and is positioned inside the body to surround and contain the digestive tract and other organs. In developed animals, it is lined with a mesodermal epithelium. In other animals, such as molluscs, it remains undifferentiated.