Where would you rank these franchises relative to each other?

Where would you rank these franchises relative to each other?

Honestly, being the 2nd team of LA is equal or even more notable than being Oakland's only NBA team.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_statistical_area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Where would you rank these franchises relative to each other?
Golden state is a top 5 franchise historically while the Cloppers are the worst franchise in NBA history

>Golden state is a top 5 franchise historically

2 championships isn't a historical franchise

no one gives a shit about what city you play in that's like saying the Jets are more notable than the Seahawks

Ten most relevant NBA teams in no order (all-time)
Lakers
Celtics
Bulls
Spurs
Knicks
Warriors
Pistons
76ers
Heat
Rockets

It makes a HUGE difference

What's more attractive:

LA or Oakland

Let's be real.

>Golden state is a top 5 franchise historically

>Knicks
yeah, no

Celtics
Lakers
Bulls
Spurs
Pistons
Sixers

These are the most historically relevant and winningest teams in NBA history.

Fuck off you stupid dumb foreign scum. You know absolutely nothing.

one of these teams got eliminated by the fucking jazz the other swept them

>Knicks
>Warriors

HAHAHAHAHAHA

warriors franchise has 5 championships, 3 in oakland, 2 from long ago when it was in philly. if you count all 5 championships, they're tied with the spurs for 4th most in nba history.
i dont really care about exact rankings, but if you want to compare clippers to warriors, the warriors have done much better. clippers havent won anything. with that said, hiring jerry west was a great move and having super rich man ballmar as the owner should help a lot.

>Honestly, being the 2nd team of LA is equal or even more notable than being Oakland's only NBA team.

Not true at all. The Clippers are completely irrelevant in LA. Even after having a really exciting team and making the playoffs year after year while the Lakers were a fucking shitshow, no one here cares about the Clippers at all.

Turn on sports radio here and you're more likely to hear a discussion about Kobe's latest youtube video than you are about the Clippers' offseason. The Clippers are irrelevant even with some of the best players in the league. If either Paul and/or Griffin leave, they will fade even more into obscurity.

Don't point to attendance figures to try to show that they have a good fanbase, because like 40% of the arena is there to see the visiting team, and the rest of them can't afford Laker tickets.

>2 championships isn't a historical franchise
They have 5.The same number as the Spurs.
1.Cetics
2.Lakers
3.Bulls
4.Warriors/Spurs
5.Warriors/Spurs
>Spurs
>Pistons
>Sixers
>These are the most historically relevant and winningest teams in NBA history.
The Spurs are in the same tier as the Warriors and soon will be surprassed.The pistons and sixers have half of GS championships

>if you count

Stopped reading right there. Philly Warriors were pre ABA NBA merger and not relevant at all. Bill Russell's original NBA dynasty is relevant.

The Warriors only "relevant" title involved Rick Barry and that's it. Even their best player ever Wilt Chamberlain only played in San Fran a little pit, most of his career was in Philly and most relevant was with the Lakers where he finally won a championship.

That's like saying the Milwaukee Bucks are historically relevant because they won one with Kareem and Oscar Robertson. That's like saying the St. Louis Hawks are relevant.
That's like saying the Minnesota Lakers are relevant besides being the original place the Lakers started.

It's not relevant.

Get educated you little bandwagon faggot.

>4.Warriors/Spurs
>5.Warriors/Spurs

THE DEFINITION OF FULL FUCKING CASUAL

Never talk about basketball again unless you stick to twitter and youtube comments you dumb fucking children.

If you remove the ABA titles the Sixers would have 1 championship
The Spurs have been only relevant since the 00's you fucking pleb

even if you dont count old championships, the clippers franchise is historically worse than the warriors. what are you getting worked up about?

Sixers were the ABA and WERE the most relevant team for an entire era with Dr. J who revolutionized basketball as its first superstar.

This is why they're one of the most historically relevant. Championships don't equal relevancy because they're not equal and all have the same impact on basketball's history.

This is why you're a filthy casual that doesn't know a lick of history and should promptly kill yourself before ever thinking to post about basketball again.

Do not reply to me, you're done.

>Championships don't equal relevancy because they're not equal and all have the same impact on basketball's history.
The Warriors have revolutionized basketball more than the Spurs which you considered a better franchise.Calm down.You are making a fool out of yourself

Michael Jackson is alive!

>The Warriors have revolutionized basketball more than the Spurs

Twin towers, integrating European players successfully into the NBA and many innovations in overseas scouting and drafting them only to let them stay in their clubs (draft and stash), 2014 European style offenses and integration of the 7 seconds or less offense previously popularized by D'Antoni which created the modern NBA offense (something the Warriors of today have completely copied and most of their plays are stolen from Pop who Steve Kerr played for), and many many different things I can't even begin to name.

Once again, you're proving yourself a dumb fucking casual.

The potential the Clippers have as an LA team is way higher than the Warriors as the only team in an area

Everyone knows LA
No one really knows Oakland-SF

>Have nothing relevant left to shitpost about when it comes to the Warriors

>Resort to extreme low tier shit flinging

Just neck yourselves, you all have nothing left.

do you even know what thread you're posting in? we're talking about clips vs warriors and you're lecturing people about the ABA. get a grip. you sound like a senile old man who forgot to take his meds.

>I literally cannot stand the fact that there are historically better teams in NBA history than my historically shitty team that's only recently become relevant that I have to deny fact and try and shit on these greater teams to make my ego and self esteem higher through vicarious sports worship than ever before

>Twin towers
Playing 2 big guys was nothing new
> integrating European players successfully into the NBA
European players were doing fine before Parker.
> and many innovations in overseas scouting and drafting them only to let them stay in their clubs (draft and stash)
Not the first time it was done.Read about Sabonis
> 2014 European style offenses and integration of the 7 seconds or less offense previously popularized by D'Antoni which created the modern NBA offense (something the Warriors of today have completely copied and most of their plays are stolen from Pop who Steve Kerr played for), and many many different things I can't even begin to name.
So copying D'Anthony?
>Once again, you're proving yourself a dumb fucking casual.
No you are just butthurt and looking for the tiniest things to save your shitty argument.Keep crying

This is a Warriors vs Cloppers thread you mong, I'm not even participating in that other argument.

>talking about meds
>literally cannot read and tries to stick their head into someone else's conversation when you're irrelevant to it

No one gives a shit about you OP. Stay in your lane, we're taking about how the Warriors are not top 5.

Off yourself for being this illiterate.

The Bay is nearly as relevant as LA on a global scale due to the tech industry. I would've agreed with you a decade or two ago desu

>I literally only know history from 20 years ago

How the hell do you even function being this mentally disabled? KEK.

>I'm an old man who can't stay on topic! I need my meds!

>The Bay is nearly as relevant as LA on a global scale due to the tech industry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_statistical_area

Bay Area: 8.7 million people
Greater LA: 18.7 million people

What's more relevant guize?

Even if the Clippers only have 40% of the LA basketball fanbase, that's even more people than all of the Bay Area.

I guess Tokyo is the most relevant city in the world.

off yourself, faggot.

>it's a "an insecure LA faggot makes a thread where he desperately tries to argue ""relevancy"" despite the fact that his team/s have been shit for the last 5 years" episode
I don't care much for this episode, tbqh

It's the truth

It is though

If you believe population determines relevancy you must think Phoenix (1.5 million) is more relevant than San Francisco (852k).

IT is though