twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/875438875803570177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he Cell key material?

F

>trading away baby Markov for a pizza faced bust with attitude problems

#fireBergevin

time for offseason /hoc/!

>Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
>There is trade interest in Phaneuf. Final 4 yrs at $7-$6.5-$6.5-$6.5-$6.5. Quality shutdown guy, but Sens likely to take contract/$ back.

DEATH TO PYLON
DEATH TO DORION
DEATH TO CECI
DEATH TO THE SNES

>trading your best prospect for a winger when your only good players are wingers

?

Just wait until he trades Galchenyuk.

mtl blue line

Weber (31)
Markov (38)
Petry (29)
Benn (30)
Emelin (30)
Beaulieu (24)*
Nesterov (24)
Davidson (25)
Lernout (21)
Juulsen (20)
Mete (19)

*most likely to be traded even though he just had a 28pts+4 season

Considering Lernout/Juulsen/Mete could very well be busts...yep we're fucked

>Frog GMing
What did you expect?

What's the point of caring anymore? I mean this team won't win a Cup in my lifetime. What difference does this make?

Fuggggin Habs :(

Why did you have to into Drouin ?

>mfw this isn't even bait
>it's literally gonna happen and there's nothing I can do about it

I'm a Habs fan man. I'm also a giant Chucky fan. No bait here.

This Drouin trade isn't that bad IMO. Trading Galchenyuk because he got Therrien'd is the dumbest thing Berg can do. Again.

but...but.. muh Price

>''This is my dream come true. This is my childhood dream.''

Drouin for Weber when?

>he was born after 1993

Wasent Sergachev a great dman prospect that was considered hands off by Habsbros ?

What do you mean it isn;t that bad. The Habs don't need another manlet on the wing. They need centers. Their D is already old as fuck and they just gave up a future Markov. It's a fucking retarded desperate trade. It's almost as if Bergevin thinks the window is still open and that it's time to shit or get off the pot. It's over, we're the new Laffs. Just patching things up to remain playoffs contenders

Bergevin can fuck off but I really like this trade, hope the overrated meme that Galchenyuk is gets traded for a C/D now

I was still in diapers during that cup run most likely

Yes. Bergevin was probably drunk when he made that trade

I think Bergevin isn't going to sign Radulov.

He just got another winger that ''''''''''''''could''''''''''' fill in Rads shoes.

He is one of the best guy out of the 2016 draft so far

Galchenyuk is a 30 goal scorer. Do you know how rare those are? If anything he's underrated. He just needs to grow up a bit and stop doing coke with Beaulieu

I think he's desperate to convince Price to stay. But the good teams already have goalies so there's no point in forcing it.

I REALLY hope you're wrong

BASED STEVIE Y FUCKIN THE FRENCHIES OVER

>Chucky
>Overrated

How? He just needs some guidance, really.

Doesn't seems like he has what it takes to be a 1C but he can be a very good winger.

I REALLY hope i am wrong too, we'll have to wait after the draft.. or if Vegas do a deal with him before that. I'm pretty sure they CAN talk with UFA before anyone else

You think there's a chance he moves another winger instead?

Whose the problem? Chucky or Beaulieu? Didn't Smith Pelly get the boot because he was partying too much? Split Galchenyuk and Beau.

Seems pretty fucking obvious who the Habs should trade if you have to trade one of them.

I thought Chuky was Matthew Tkachuk's nickname?

No, I think Radulov is for sure leaving. I just don't see a reason for him to stay when he could go somewhere else, make more money, and maybe help develop some Russians.
I think if I was him I would go to the US and get a fat contract that I don't have to pay taxes on along with a team that is a contender.
Don't forget he just got divorced as well.

Galchenyuk is Gally everywhere but Montreal because of Gallagher.

dumb tripfag

>I'm pretty sure they CAN talk with UFA before anyone else

Pretty sure he can't but he's been doing a lot a covert trades and agreements and shit apparently

It's definitely "Nate the Great". This kid's a fucking douche

Eat shit, Radulov is staying

I don't really know. I think it would be a horrible move, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Patches get traded. But that doesn't really solve anything unless you get a legit number one center.

>prospect D traded for a winger with attitude problems
youtu.be/M-MXuP4Tnww?t=7s

I think the only reason he hasn't signed yet is so the habs don't have to protect him in the draft

Radulov is in love with Quebec, he played for the Quebec Remparts and Patrick Roy even won the Memorial Cup IIRC. He wanted to sign with Colorado cuz Roy wanted him but Sakic said no. So Radu was approached by a bunch of other teams before Bergevin offered him that ONE years contract when Radu wanted TWO.

I hope he stays but Bergevin doesn't seem to want that, I think he sees Radu has an 1 year rental and not as the second coming of Kovalev.

Well they have to protect Drouin now, so most likely Hudon leaves the team.

Fucking shame about that.

There's Patches that could leave but idk hes the team captain.

how much value does patches really have? he's on a good contract and is good for 30+ goals a season, but he is soft as hell and is a HUGE playoff ghost

honestly such a shit choice for captain

there somewhere in Canada, where everyone hates the ice hockey?

Yeah I always felt the same way. He does have trade value apparently. That's why I'm shocked he hasn't been traded yet.

I keep thinking if Habs do get Center that Beau would be in the package getting shipped out. But no idea who else.

>implying he's going to stay with shitty taxes when he can go to US and make far more money
okay good luck with that.
Look forward to seeing him in Vegas.

I'm just saying that I think the Canadians won't be able to offer him what he wants in terms of salary.

I missed you

I could see Patches going too but you're right, and now the habs need a D as well

is jewla mokka or bulgefag the worst tripfag now?

So who got fleeced , Tampon gay or Habs ?

I been here longer than you and know 15 times more than you do about the game of hockey.
Also, I don't bandwagon some team and shitpost about their ability like 99% of trips do

>I'm just saying that I think the Canadians won't be able to offer him what he wants in terms of salary.

That's what I thaugh at first but they have 22 millions to resign Galchenyuk, Drouin and Beaulieu

Habs easily. Serg + Hedman is gonna be deadly

In 38 playoff games he has 19 points. I don't think that's absolutely horrible.

Yeah I don't see how they get what they want without trading Chucky. Trading him is a step back no matter what they get in return. He's too young to give up on because of shitty coaching and a bum beau party animal.

Habs

Sergachev floor is Raymond Bourque and his ceilling is Bobby Orr

We will know next season, goign to depends a lot if Serg is playing in the NHL or not

And if Drouin can produce wihout elite talent at every turn

Markov is a UFA as well

Price still has to be extended so if you sign Radoluv it probably can't be more than a year

one of your top end players, a supposed captain and difference maker, going only 0.5 PPG is actually pretty terrible. let alone this last series where he was a complete non-factor

well, Habs get a hometown talent they needed but have to help him develop into an elite player and straighten his attitude.
LGBTing get a fantastic defender with a shit ton of potential and size, plus they don't have to worry about cap.

unless galchenyuk is traded.
Honestly, I think Radulov is leaving but thats just my two cents.

>playing in the NHL or not
He just won the Memorial Cup, there is no way they'll put him in AHL.

Yeah I guess so. I just don't know who is going to make up those 30-35 goals in the regular season if he gets traded.

>he isn't putting a cheeky tenner on the bolts winning the stan lee

Ready for the inevitable Galchenyuk for Stepan trade?

Sweeney is the greatest GM in history compared to Bergevin

Old man Weber will have even more pressure on him in the coming years. Not going to help sell that Subban trade.

Habs just signed Hudon to a 2 year 1 way contract 650k. Sooooo.

wait, what if the LGBTing make an offer sheet on him?

He'll probably continue his back and forth relationship with the NHL and KHL. He'll be back for another go in the NHL in a few years.

watch them trade him along with some pick to Canucks for Tanev

Galchenyuk + 1st for Tavares coming up

Nobody will ever surpass Kippers and the many variants of Kippers.

Sergie can hammer the puck. Hedman will now have a cannon he can dish to on the PP.

>flip Brassard for Zibanajed
>flip Stepan for Galchenyuk

Rangers GM would be an absolute God.

what's the point when he'd just leave in a year since he doesn't like attention?

>to lefty dmen on the top pp
Disgusting. And neither are very graceful. It would be almost as bad as Chara on the back end.

Hey Habs. I heard you like manlet wingers. How about Eberle for Emelin?

did Montreal just become the graveyard for young D?

Habs just extended Hudon for two years on a one-way deal so I hope that means he's staying

I have a feeling Drouin is gonna dump 5 on us at some point but whatever

What was the point of the Drouin trade when he just traded Subban for bad attitude?

Bergevin is going all in this year and Price will get injured in the 12th game.

>left shot right shot
>Babcuck hockey

>wanting Emelin

not french, no trade

twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/875438875803570177

>unironically wanting emelin

Jajajajajajaj

Fuck Emelin. Pick a Defender under 25 with offensive upside and Bergevin is your bitch

Nah mate Barginbin traded subban for that 1M cap space and l e a d e r s h i p

>getting rid of a Psudo-russian for a Good ol Ontario boy

I heard Drouin's agent is good in the room. Real team guy.

okay wild bros
who are you totally comfortable letting go
cuz if coyle goes, I'm changing teams =(

Don't you have a guy from Vegas that they'd probably want for marketing shit?

so Beaulieu.

has there been any leaked Vegas side deals yet?

yeah but there are other good players that are on the chopping block

Only rumour I've heard is they're planning to grab several goalies then sell most of them

and draft picks. They are about to implode. Get those draft picks now because next year or after they are going to be high ones.

the NHL asked teams not to leak them so if/when it happens it'll probably be like an hour before the actual announcement and not this soon

Gonna ride my freedom scooter down to Publix, anyone want anything?

Next up

Lehkonen+Galchenyuk for Lindholm+Jordan Staal+some D guy Flueyr or whoever

I know but come on! This is the NHL. I guess I have been spending too much time as a Vancouver fan to expect some sort of ratting out to leak months prior.

>the capitals are going to continue trying to win a cup with ovechkin

Fuck this team

skill players for talentless grinders? thats a bergevin move right there

Fearing the leafs wants to let go of JVR desu
They need better D though.. hearing JVR for Seabrooks rumoured.. Hmm

That'd be an okay trade for the Habs, won't happen
I'll be laughing if it happens desu

>giving the hurricanes more finns
jesus christ they'll be unstable

I feel like had the Bruins fired Julien at the end of last year and the Habs replaced Therrien with him before the season started the Subban trade never happens.

leaked? they've signed a player already, man
Vadim Shipachyov