Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvyNyFXHj4k
youtube.com/watch?v=p5HhwecdCQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Liverpool make me so angry?

>thinking about running and killing foreign pussies

cause you are OBSESSED

4th for Sophie Turner

>eah, only have like a moth or two left to apply though so I might have to take a year out for shitposting
Apply then, what's stopping you

entitled fans who threaten players thinking about moving and regularly kill each other (Heysel, Illsbreh)

mouyes vs poop wrestlemania when

Obsession. Gonna need some therapy there m8.

>de gay

youtube.com/watch?v=GvyNyFXHj4k

discuss

>30 million sterling pounds for a literally who
damn this league is fucked up

is he still married to that sexy distillers girl?

it's alright but not great

I've lost all meaning of the numbers to be honest with you.

Rival Tax, English Tax, Home Quota Tax and Young Tax.

This isn't difficult if you weren't a JF fairweather fan and followed how this shit works you FAGET.

For me, it's Marouane Fellaini

You can buy the best player from our league who already plays for the NT for half that money and yet you buy a literally who just because he's English

The Premier League is not different from the Chinese League these days

>Jordan Pickford is the third most expensive goalkeeper in the history of football

Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=p5HhwecdCQw

It's shocking

Yes and they already have 3 childs.

I literally explained why.

1. They're selling to a rival club. If you're going to strength your rival, then you're gonna want to make sure they can buy other players. An example would be River Plate demanding £20m extra because Boca Juniors wanted that player.

2. English tax. He's English so he's immediately more expensive because....

3. He's automatically Home Grown as professional footballers have to have trained in an English club for a certain length of time to become Home Grown. He's English, he's already got that done. This is important because you NEED as RULED by the FA to have a certain amount of HG players in your team. This is suppose to improve our Home Nations teams but all it does is improve ex-colonies who call them up earlier than the UK teams if they're not 100% UK native born and if they are, they're just there for numbers and don't play.

4. He's young, so he gets money added on because he has 'potential'.

There, I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

>those transfer fees
Goddamn this sport has become expensive.

The pundits on MoTD said he was world class tbf

I'm thinking about joining the Navy but I might be too fat

Sunderland fan here, Everton aren't our Rival club m80, Would've been happy with 10m for him

just googled that guy, he's a fuckign goalkeeper

30m for a literally who 23 years old goalkeeper? you only see that shit in the chinese league kek

they can give you a fitness plan to complete before you officially apply

unless you mean the marines in which case you probably are

You know damn fucking well what I mean by 'rival'. A stronger Everton means less chance of 6 points against them and that can mean staying up, Mid table or Top 5.

So you're just being an ignorant shitposter who doesn't actually know what he's talking about? A'ight.

But we can just pick up another promising English keeper for pennies.

In fact id rather sign one of they're Keepers back for 5-10m lol

nigga, it's twice as much as the Bravo transfer, a goalkeeper who won the treble for Barcelona

>you will never snub a big money move to man united

I never said it was a good idea or logical, just explained why it's £30m.

And I doubt you will.

Manchester United will finish 5th in the Premier League this coming season

How cancerous will the CONFED cup be on the Transfer Market?

They're not even in the same league.

>Jordan Pickford
>£30m

This has gone too far lads

>playing FM
>Finished first season (undefeated) as Leece
>"World Cup 2022 moved to China over club protests instead of Qatar"

Top kek.

don't know why you're singling out pickford. stones is the second most expensive defender ever similarly off the back of one season

it's modern english football, these massive fees for homegrown talent isn't surprising with how much money is pumped into the premier league

tv money made turds like pickford cost 30m

This happens in every rendition of Fm17

>these massive fees for homegrown talent
literally, in a literal way, just like the Chinese league

Went to Canada in my FM16 game, then Canada had the 2026 one too

Arsenal are GOING TO win the league.

what do you mean? they're inflated because of the qutoa

if you have to have a certain amount of english players in your squad, you want them to at least be good

Just carved my gf's pussy in two lol

Maybe the Championship next year

so that bradley kid followed pickford from sunderland too everton? why are media outlets using pictures of that kid?

mm, just like in China

native players are more expensive because most of them are total shit, the few who are half decent are expensive as shit

that's what happens when a league has lots of money but the players in that country are crap

Carved you say?

we don't have a disproportionate amount of talent, we have a disproportionate amount of foreign talent in the PL

that's the problem

Lol @ Milan fans chimping out

>amount of foreign talent in the PL
odd way to call "spanish league rejects"

>he doesn't watch the animes

I know, but this was written BEFORE the Middle East hissyfit.

I would if there was anything about police mysteries desu

they do it in every game because they don't know how to sort the schedules out yet, and are waiting to see what happens in real life

>gf (free agent -> me) free

A lot of Argentinian internationals included to be fair

Just watched Colossal (2016)

It's ok but falls apart towards the end when Jason Sudeikis' character starts doing things for literally zero reason.

5/10

>9 vodka lemonades signing on fee

Nobody does anything for no reason lad. Everything we do, everything, has a reason.

there are argentine and brazilian players in all leagues

Modrić to jail when?

what did he do?

Klassen confirmed

Het it's me, Davy Klaassen. AMA

You should be at finch Farm atm.

Robbed the country, city of Zagreb and GNK Dinamo of millions of euros with his transfer to Tottenham alongside with the biggest criminal in football Zdravko Mamić.

And two days ago he gave false testimony and changed it from the last time he was i court in order to protect croatian football mafia and Zdravko Mamić.

It's really complicated to explain everything but shit is really serious, and no matter how much i love watching him play he should face the consequences of his actions, because he knew what he was doing.

Giving him the captain's armband just shits on the whole country and our laws in general.

why are you overrated?

well if croatia is anything like here then he will probably never pay for his crimes

who the hell is Pickford

>Pickford

Soccer goalie.

Don't know really, i'm not confident that anything is going to happen, but this time it's different.

With this false testimony he lost the support of the public. Before the latest hearing only ultras were against him but now a huge amout of public turned on him, especially for protecting the person who is number one reason why Croatian football a alot of clubs went down to shithole.

Some English meme.

All are equal before the law but some are more equal than others.

he's the mackem buffon

The man who saved Blunderland from finishing the season with a record low points total

Piotr Zieliński
>28m
Peter Zielinsky
>56m
Pietro Zielinguez
>75m
Petir Zielnignog
>98m

Transfer market nowadays

>twice as much as Bravo

When you say it like that, it seems worth it

>A stronger Everton means less chance of 6 points against them and that can mean staying up, Mid table or Top 5.
I have no clue who the other club are supposed to be in this scenario.

If it's meant to be Sunderland then you are a fucking mong.

what happens now?

can't believe they killed off jimmy mcgills law partner that woman i forget her name but she works for mesa verde

I don't get it, what's the difference beter Piotr Zielinski and Peter Zielinsky?
And don't reply 28m.

Which team is this? Purple kits can fuck off tbf.

appalling defence, lower mid table

>memesson
>baines
>jagielka
>williams
>pickford

bottom half

Finishes 7th again

Chelsea futbol club xd

I slid the bar a little too far up, then left it on purpose with the hopes of getting this response

just a pleasant surprise that it was the first response :v)

he's making the claim that an english player has more market value by default than a polish one

Leedsfag here. How fucked am I? Is the Greek league even a thing?I don't get it, radz seemed to hire a legitimate experienced staff and then he goes and does this shit.

Hello yes, will Chelsea Football Club confirm the signing of at least 1 (one) football player in the recent future?

That is extrememely cheeky

Literally nobody cares about Everton signing Klaassen kek. Don't think he can cut it for Everton imo.

Lookman will never be a centre forward desu. Apparently Everton are still looking Gylfi but I think Klaassen would play where you have put Gylfi. Lookman or Mirallas on the left, Bolassie on the right. Sandro Ramirez or Calvert Lewin up front with some mystery striker they haven't got yet like Batshuyai.

Peter is from England with some polish roots but he won't play for Poland so we hate him.

>is the greek league even a thing?!

fucking yanks