Because tevez is a money baby and Riquelme isnt
Well tevez is a macri supporter, i guess why he prefer money over glory

Tevez won it all. CL, La Copa Libertadores, FA Cup etc

Riquelme is just mad he will never be as popular as Carlitos "Carlos" Tevez

>Riquelme will never be as popular as Tevez
fucking Portuguese

Riquelme is the maximum idol of Boca
Is way more respected here than tevez

this, even more after Tévez left Boca during the tournament after talking shit like he didn't care about money and all he wanted was to win with Boca

Tell me one english or american male who can recognize Riquelme lmao

Tevez is respected as an idol in Manchester and Wyoming

because hes ugly as shit and his wife only loves his money lmao

everyone knows who riquelme is you idiot

>Tell me one fly or worm who can recognize healthy food lmao

>Warm Shit is respected as an idol in Dumpster and latrine

reminder that riquelme is an argentinos jr fan

that's like saying having kids isn't special
even rats and roaches have kids

he is also a Tigre fan
but we love him all the same

I'm one of the best in my field in the whole country, maybe even continent, which is why I make so much money at my age. I get promoted faster and higher than anyone I've met. I hold patents too.

My achievement is basically being a fucking genius.

I think that beats "muh kids" by a mile.

Based Glauber dropping truth bombas (bombas truta)

your promotions and achievements don't take care of you when you're old

I smell a wizard amongst us

>Uno se ... se hamburguesa, ¿no?
What did Carlitos mean by this?

el quiere una burgssss

No he's not he started his career there. I'm sure he has sympathy for them hence why he helped them come back to primera but he's a Boca fan, watch some sports channels every now and then you dumb pigeon meat.

he literally is on tv every day saying he is a longlife boca fan

Because Tevez is mad people call him out on leaving for money.

Te acordas cuando el orejon bailó al real madrid, despues bailó al barcelona con el villareal tambien
youtube.com/watch?v=DJVtIcB4n8o

si veo ese video se me salen las lagrimas
fuera de joda
y ni soy hincha de boca

>he saw the Riquelme vs Real Madrid Highlights and now rates him among the greatest

Me acuerdo más de cuando Topo Giggio falló el penal y el Villareal no pasó a la final de Champions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptT9CIsBOQ4

He literally carried the submarine to that almost last stage of glory bobo, they and nobody else can't complain against him, much less (((you))) with you hur dur Le i remember something bad on an appreciation thread about someone so I must make Le post.

It's not a feud it's just the reporters trying to start something

Recaps of the interview

>Tevez is comfortable in China because for the first time in his life he is able to walk outside without being recognized
>He can do shopping in peace
>He only has a game on the weekend and not in the middle of the week, and after 2 match days there is a 15 day break
>His children are basically fluent in English because of living in England and now going to an English school in Shanghai
>He hasn't done an interview in months because he likes the peace being over there
>on the other hand he also misses being happy in Argentina, cooking outside with his bros, and the excitement of living there
>"but you know how it is in Argentina, I go out to eat at a restaurant and the cook comes out and asks me questions and I say to her lady i'm trying to eat and she says "wow Carlitos you sure have changed", I like being tranquil over here in China
>says he doesn't have the competitive hunger anymore at his age and doesn't see himself returning to Boca
>said Sampaoli contacted him in Sevilla but he wasn't interested for same reason as above
>also leaked that Boca couldn't initially afford to keep Riquelme unless they won the Libertadores to renew his contract
>Riquelme only speaks when Boca does bad and always praises when River does well

Riquelme is a meme (Argentina)
Tevez is a meme (Worldwide)

Riqueleme is just jelly.

Tevez never gets a look in when GOATs are discussed, nor will he ever. Riquleme was a lazy fucker but so supremely gifted that people will remember him forever.

Good rundown desu

Bocabaret

You are a fucking moron. He is Boca supporter but played in argentinos Jr.

>rating a player based on if the europeans recognize him

Perdedor perenne. Andate a ganar otra Libertadores de mierda. En cuanto pisas fuera de Argentina se te hiela el pecho. Ahora hablá de la copa de leche que le ganaron al Madrid. Bobo.

>He literally carried the submarine to that almost last stage of glory bobo
Ese fue Forlan

crips vs bluds

>not a Racing fan
make the white choice

>hablá

not sanctioned by the Real Academia de la Lengua. Please delete.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Andate a la concha de tu hermana, indio bobo.

Como vas a criticar a Riquelgoat

tevez cagon

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

good taste, the Racing crowd is literally the whitest, perhaps only similarly white crowd is River

La Real Academia de la Lengua no existe, imbécil. Se llama Real Academia Española.

A Racing's supporter would never set on fire the Cilindro. Just saying.

>libertadores
>de mierda
>pisas
>hablá
>intercontinental
>copa de leche
>not rating Riquelme
Ajajsuaiaiaaa you seem mad m8 and a bit delusional if I may add... are you still butthurt you had to delete your name??! Dumb