Is Lindsey Graham gay? He's been a bachelor his whole life!

Is Lindsey Graham gay? He's been a bachelor his whole life!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M6kDBvpuiCg?t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=M6kDBvpuiCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay people I know, who know my power level, ask me this same question in all seriousness.

He's pretty effeminate.

I don't think so, I think he's pretty much a /r9k/ fag who somehow accidentally stumbled into moderate levels of political success.

He seems like a kiddy diddler that is smart enough to get away with it. There is a reason the neo-cohens out there liked him the best out of all the Republicans that ran for President this time around.

>There is a reason the neo-cohens out there liked him the best out of all the Republicans that ran for President

You're thinking Jeb and Rubio, Graham got next to no funding compared to them.

i thought that was confirmed

He looks like he would have transitioned into a female if it was socially acceptable when he was a teen.

He's also the the most high-profile Republican to call for an "un-endorsement" of Trump after the judge fiasco.

Hard to tell, somehow he's a senator YET a loser and women hate losers. How long until Yeb gets kek'd by his la raza gardener?

he just does what his masters tell him. They made a mistake his first try.

only cause they know a queer like him is unelectable, hes as good goy as they come though.

happened decades ago

one of his kids is suspiciously darker than either him or his wife

Of course he's a fag, he is John McCain's bitch after all.

No. He's smart to avoid the western female jew.

cuck confirmed

Yeah he got nowhere, but the connected talk radio Jews like Michael Medved constantly praised the guy (and still do).

Lindsey Graham is also a Bilderberg attendee this year. He's like the ultimate puppet and the kikes have been by the balls with whatever sick fetish he has.

Everyone doesn't have to get married of they don't want to.

TOP KEK

>Chelsea isn't Bill's daughter
>none of Jeb's kids are his
>Michelle might be a tranny and thus Obama's kids aren't his

America has been led by literal cuckolds for fucking decades now, holy shit.

that's impossible - that kid is George P. Bush and the guy looks like a Bush through and through

I don't know that he's gay, but he always strikes me as an effeminate man trying to hard to be butch, if that makes sense. It's just comical.

His "if you want to win this war, follow meee!" just killed my sides.

He looks like that one kid in school everyone knew would grow up to be a faggot.

Brandon?

>"if you want to win this war, follow meee!"

Sauce?

Gayer than a cock flavoured lollipop.

nah, he's just never found someone better than his mom. Can't you relate?

youtu.be/M6kDBvpuiCg?t=88

It just sounded so tryhard.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6kDBvpuiCg

It's almost at the end. 1:27 or so if you don't want to sit through the rest.

>Nordone, who introduced her brother at his formal announcement of his candidacy for the 2016 presidential race, said she hoped to be with him on the campaign trail frequently to show voters his softer side. "He's kind of like a brother, a father and a mother rolled into one,"
>"He's kind of like a brother, a father and a mother rolled into one,"
>a father and a mother rolled into one,"
>a mother rolled into one,"
>a mother

wat?

maybe he is MGTOW

just seems like a dork to me

Greatest irony is not only is he queer as a $3 bill, but the people in South Carolina apparently don't even notice it.

Then you have the guy arrested in minnesota trying to pick up another fag in the bathroom stall in an airport, , the former speaker of the house as a faggot wresting coach...it's all pretty amazing desu.

And the democrats are just as bad, not making this a party thing.

No matter what happens in this election, I think the people managed to send the neo-cohen jews a message that business as usual, bribes from AIPAC are coming to an end...

He's the ultimate cuckservative. He dug up ancient history just to trash based Joe McCarthy again while pearlclutching in defense of the La Raza judge.

Almost like he wants the votes of liberal pundits and journalists MORE than he wants average Republican voters. Absolutely bizarre.

>tfw this cuck is your senator
Well better than Pocahontas I guess...
I think he's just been around so long that no one questions him. If someone were to run against him in a Republican primary, they would stand a good chance.
Remember, SC was one of the first states to MAGA. Bring up his disloyalty to God Emperor, and he'll get cucked.

This thread proves Hillary's shills are all over Sup Forums

nah not gay just a level 36 wizard

No. Not better than Sen. Warren. A democrat would be voted out by SC. Because he has "R" next to his name, they continually reelect this hopeless cuck.

>level 36

He's "supposedly" a level 60 wizard

>rolled into one