You are the new North Korean leader

You are the new red-pilled anti commie leader of North Korea.

You have been educated in a Switzerland boarding school and seen the poverty communism brings, you have just been appointed leader, how do you bring NK forward into capitalism without being shot?

Obstacles include:

>Party faithful, actual communists that will kill you for holding talks with USA, SK, NATO
>Being watched by commisers in your first few years
>Anti regime revolutionaries that want you dead
>Relatives that can cause a coup for power
>USA and NATO themselves
>Pissing off China
>The brainwashed plebs

(Inspired by the Mexican thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/kim-jong-un-reinstates-pleasure-troupe-harem-of-young-women-10150879.html
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/06/07/Report-Purged-North-Korea-military-leader-disobeyed-Kim-Jong-Un/2051465355501/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>capitalism
Fuck dat shit boi, we taking back the south first. Samsung phones for errybody

Id keep everything mostly the same but only have one or two companies under top secret relations with China for exports so the country's farmland starts getting better
But keep everything else virtually the same

Pick out cutest korean grills in NK,

Polygamy

Ebin win

Go to China, ask for help
they kill off my enemies and give me advisors
NK is now a chinese puppet state, but that's still better there whatever the fuck it was before

Isn't KJU trying to do something similar to that?

invade Seoul in a blaze of glory of hell fire. What could go wrong?

NK has decent agriculture at the moment already, they managed to feed everyone with the recent crops

Just Nuke Beijing so I can get my glorious nuclear holocaust.

independent.co.uk/news/people/kim-jong-un-reinstates-pleasure-troupe-harem-of-young-women-10150879.html

I don't know

He did go to school in Switzerland so I think he must be but he does such crazy shit all the time

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/06/07/Report-Purged-North-Korea-military-leader-disobeyed-Kim-Jong-Un/2051465355501/

and he's loving his Harem of women

Ok Kim.

you want to be reunited with SK under capitalism really

Is that achievable without being murdered?

Nuke the US, blame it on Russia.
If it doesn't trigger nuclear war, nuke Russia as well.

Polygamy is an obvious one to start with.
Be more kind to the people but also strict we don't want them to think they're actually people do we?
Work on economy, try to trade with japan or china, most likely japan, however try to avoid the animu that they try to sell.
Take some money out of the weapons program but don't tell anybody so enemy won't get suspicious.
Increase public spending, people will like me more.
Focus on food and manufacturing a bit more.

That's about it, also the harem must also be maids for funsees.

Kill Jews

No, he's shown no sign of trying to reform North Korea. He's still a young leader, there are the second in command and other influential people he will have to appease, who benefit from the regime

>ywn be in Kim's harem

Provoke a US invasion by nuking Japan.

>South Korea's intelligence service said last year that 70 North Korean officials have been executed since Kim's inauguration. The most notable executions were the killings of Armed Forces Minister Hyon Yong Chol for disloyalty in 2015 and Kim's powerful uncle Jang Song Thaek for alleged treason in 2013.

Is this him trying to do what I said in the OP or is it him just looking out for himself do you think

What would happen if KJU just introduced elections and democracy?

For a start South Korea has little way of knowing or confirming if anyone has been executed for sure, one of the primary ways to confirm 100% is to see if the official turns up to the next military parade or big conference, so the number might be inaccurate. He probably executed them because they were trying to oppose his power in some way, not because they were against him reforming. If he wanted reform he would have made some small sign by now. Why would you want to reform when you're lying in your superyacht fucking a harem of north korean bitches everyday

There are already elections in Korea, and 'democracy' that's why it's called the DPRK it's just that every party you vote for is a sub party of Kim's party l0l, so you'd have to specify more, I imagine he couldn't just do it in a snap

Get rid of the deathcamps, cooperate more with China, and expand production across the board.