Which country has the worst cities/suburbs, Australia or America?

Which country has the worst cities/suburbs, Australia or America?

USA

>Australia

The dixie of the pacific.

America obviously. Aussie suburbs are suburbs done right.

If you're comparing planned housing estates they seem pretty much the same

what's the difference? I've noticed that bungalows seem more common in Aus than the USA but that's about it

Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit. Comparing two modern housing estates side by side is meaningless because neither the "average" Australian nor Clapistani suburb looks like that.

>The dixie of the pacific.
That makes no fucking sense.

>what's the difference?
Not a whole lot, really. Huge plots of land bought up by developers for the purpose of building cheap template houses and make large profits.
Shit happens all over.

>The dixie of the pacific
Exactly this

australians have more spiders but america has more groids so it's a toss up

at least in parts of the states you have proper seasons

>suburbs
suburbs are not a single style, you have estates which will be houses built on less than 500m2 blocks and everyones eaves will basically be touching, acreages where everyone has over a half acre, waterfront areas with narrow streets and sloping blocks with split level houses, old suburbs with 700-1200m2 blocks and asbestos houses
each cunt will have absolutely terrible suburbs for poor people and amazing suburbs for rich people
australia has the best suburbs because the median australian is richer than the average american, the 2016 census put us at 800k median net worth

why didn't you just build normal cities?

>wanting cramped spaces while living next to minorities

For what purpose?

everything is closer to you and you don't need a car, besides minorities can't afford living there

I like driving and I like my space. That looks way too cramped for me.

>Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit.
then there would be no Sup Forums and he would get bored and might actually get a life

>Stop being an intellectually dishonest fuckwit.
where do you think you are?

>literal vomit
retard, this is the NEW world made the way we like it because we have room. this is the whole fucking point, you fuckwit

you get used to it
yet our cities get ranked as the best, but whatever keep living 20kms away from everything fun

Not all.

That is an Average Suburb you country bumpkin.

australian suburbs: no central heating
canadian suburbs: no AC
american suburbs: heat and AC

yanks win again