Are we agreed? Where should your cunt fall in the rankings?

Are we agreed? Where should your cunt fall in the rankings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Macedonians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Murishart poster
>weeb
>puts himself up at God tier

>implying you can't fuck today's Japan over

Fuck off you wouldn't beat the drug lords either when you can't even beat the rice farmers or the goat fuckers
And even more with all the handicaps our army has to have before they fight
Also
>Brazil
>Bad

Sorry, I didn't make it and can't find the one I meant to post.

UK should be above everything desu, 0 wars lost famalam. also op is a turk

UK should be number one. The world we live in is a result of the Brits, not the japs.

They have druglords inside their country but they just don't fight them. How do you think drugs go from El Paso to Maine.

Can't win or lose a war if you are not even fighting it.

not after the last 70 years. The UK has been surpassed

On which nation today does the sun never set?

>500+ year reign required
>USA
Dumb american poster

This hombre knows

Its better than that
They just arrest and kill niggers
Damn they are smart

Haven't you heard? We're the extension of the roman empire

>only decent tier
Finns did form a major backbone of the Swedish Carolean army, and before that, we wuz the Hakkapeliittas.
There also was the Continuation War, where we lost 63,000 men compared to the 300,000 Soviet losses.
Finland also was never settled or conquered by Slavs or Vikings, despite them having centuries time to do that.

And autism by 4chin standards is only a positive trait.

>never settled
Кoмy вы нaхyй нyжны?))))

>tää

>Brazil
>Never lost a war
>Queen Victoria apolagized to the Brazilian Emperor after the british navy got destroyed
>Raped Paraguay
>An entire german battalion took several hours to kill 3 brazilians during ww2
>Bad tier

>uses moon runes on Sup Forums
voe ny vitalis teän kanssa :D:D

I don't speak karelian ground fertilizer.

That pic is a complete meme and don't even try to be accurate.

Can you for god sake edit the part where it says''raped by arabs'' in portugal section?
I feel like you're grasping for straws as far as portugal goes,please edit this and post it again

a-ally tier

>Napoleone the son of a Tuscan noble and a Lombard qt
>Not Italian

Romanians
Gipsys
>Classic

Thanks

>switzerland
>not top tier
lmoa nice chart cuck

unquestionable

Yep right

That picture seems questionable. Was it asking about defensive or offensive wars?

All facts on Argentina accurate but still has not been placed in the absolute lowest tier where it belongs.

just seems like tons of shit nations with low individuality has fake faith and they have nothing left in their lives.

>j*p*n

Why is Fiji so high?
A country that only exists because a hurricane saved them twice doesn't belong that high up.

hurricanes were nothing but the icing on the cake.
samurais had already buttraped the shit out of mongols before those came.

Fiji is a military dictatorship last time I checked

>g*rmans that high

>Are we agreed
hello there takeshi

Korea, which was founded in 1948, isn't even on the list lol. Gonna start to seek asylum in one of those countries.

who gives a shit about your miserably shit stained country?

Another ignorant weeb american. wow what a suprise.

>amateratsu tier
France, England, Spain
>God tier
Greece, Germans, Italians, Portugal
>High tier
Mongols, Otomans(Turks),Russia,Americans

The rest is more or less right. Get and education before you post bullshit amerilard

no
you shitskin

Greece highest
not in same category with you murderers

Ikibey go kys you turk

this is a really bad chart and you should feel bad

In what universe is Japan that high?

I am a Greek

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Italians

no

>hurrdurr Greece best
You guys killed yourselves with the Peloponnesian War. Then you got conquered by Macedon. Then you got conquered by Rome. Then you got conquered by the Turks.

Everything that came after Socrates, Plato and Aristotle you guys stole from everyone else. Christianity from the Jews and gentile converts of Rome. Roman heritage from Rome. Glory from Alexander and Rome. Gyro and souvlaki from the Turks. I can't wait for your shitty nation to collapse from debt.

Because our Military don't fight them, the police does.

Also the military already invaded and dominated the favelas years ago. After they pulled out the niggers went back.

Also we never lost a war... ever.

>Then you got conquered by Macedon.
jealous immigrant with inferiority complex

Macedon back then was a closer thing to Troy than it was a Greek state. It spoke a similar dialect, had the same gods, and was located in a close proximity. Even back then though, many didn't consider it Greek though, it was just similar. You guys only claim they were Greek now because of Alexander.

Saying that Macedon was Greek would be like saying Rome was Greek. It wasn't. They had similarities, but in the end were different. Unless you wanna say the Greeks became Macedonians, but then it shows Greeks are only worth something when they are absorbed by something greater a-la Macedon, Rome, Ottoman Empire, and now the EU.

Your call though. Either Macedon wasn't Greek, or the Greeks aren't shit.

you are a lying jealous subhuman

many people are jealous of Greeks

inferiority complex

If I'm lying, then point it out with facts.

we have the internet

you are just a jealous immigrant with an inferiority complex

We do have the internet, but that's not proof though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Macedonians
This says that we don't know if they were Greek or not, and that the attitude varied by person. To me that makes it sound Hellenistic, but not Hellenes. Either way, Greece was still conquered.

ur mums ass lmao

Truly a formidable foe. Has caused many men to just drop when trying to take it on.

where does it say that you shitskin?

keep in mind that mentally retarded slavic subhumans can change anything on wikipedia

you are useless subhumans

>argentina above brazil

Yeah lets ignore the fact that we literally conquered Buenos Aires once.

"Pre-Hellenistic Greek writers expressed an ambiguity about the Greekness of Macedonians —specifically their monarchic institutions and their background of Persian alliance—often portraying them as a potential barbarian threat to Greece.[223] For example, the late 5th century sophist Thrasymachus of Chalcedon wrote, "we Greeks are enslaved to the barbarian Archelaus" (Fragment 2),[224] however, the term barbarian was also used by Greeks, especially Athenians, to deride other Greeks.[225] The issue of Macedonian Hellenicity and that of their royal house was particularly pertinent in the 4th century BC regarding the politics of invading Persia. Demosthenes regarded Macedonia's monarchy to be incongruous with an Athenian-led Pan-Hellenic alliance. He castigated Philip II for being "neither Greek nor a remote relative of the Greeks, nor even a respectable barbarian, but one of those cursed Macedonians ..."[226]"

"In parts of his work, Thucydides placed the Macedonians on his cultural continuum closer to barbarians than Hellenes,[249] or an intermediate category between Greeks and non–Greeks.[250] In other parts, he distinguishes between three groups fighting in the Peloponnesian War: The Greeks (including Peloponnesians), the barbarian Illyrians and the Macedonians.[250] Recounting Brasidas's expedition to Lyncus, Thucydides considers Macedonians separate from the barbarians; he says, "In all there were about three thousand Hellenic heavy infantry, accompanied by all the Macedonian cavalry with the Chalcidians, near one thousand strong, besides an immense crowd of barbarians",[251] and "night coming on, the Macedonians and the barbarian crowd took fright in a moment in one of those mysterious panics to which great armies are liable".[252]"

Several disagreements shown here.

Lmao stay mad kraut

I am a Greek
i dont want to read so much
but you have an inferiority complex
and you are jealous

Macedonians are Greeks

So FYROM is Greek? Are Greeks Macedonian? And no I do not have an inferiority complex, I'm completely able to admit Greek achievers like Socrates and Aristotle. I just think you stole everything after that.

we Greeks call those slavic subhumans
Skopians

you are just jealous of Greeks

please tell me you are doing shit jokes
in what way Fucking European garbage countries are better than the great America?

How can I be jealous of Turks?

usa is full of human garbage

France should not be on that list
or at least not that high

you are jealous of Greeks

probably the jealous bulgarian with inferiority complex

I'm not Bulgogi though, I'm Greek. And again, how can I be jealous of Turks? You're an expat in Germany, so you're most likely a Turk.

Czechs are great though

fuck off you piece of nazi shit
now germany is full of human garbage called 'refugee' and your Merkel cunt is striving so hard to protect and keep bringing them in
Germany should nuke itself for its own sake
there is no other way around

I am a Greek
and you are jealous of Greeks

I am a Greek

bitch, do you even know we were involved in wars other than WWII?

Prove Greekness to gain Hellenistic respecteronis.

they should be at the bottom

i didn't know that shit-turd piece of dog shit still exists
Amazing LOOOL

>he immediately jumps to mentioning WW2

Wow, such insecurity, nobody even said anything about WW2, Remy.

what a sneaky asian you are
yes your mother is still alive

What other wars could lead to such a stupid statement?

We've easily one of the best military histories in this world : franks, middle ages, crusades, Louis XIV's army, la grande armée, les poilus...

i take that back, this is a great thread to contain the turkroach midget known as ikibey

I am a Greek you gypsy

well yea of course my mother is still alive
meanwhile your mother is now here with me sucking my dick
she paid herself to me with 5 cents and now she became my slave
why not coming here and help her hmm?
show that you are a good son

This chart is bad in so many ways and it shows lack of historical knowledge

Iran is the closest descendant to the Persians, a tough foe to Western empires until 630 AD.

Serbia and Bulgaria have had some good military achievements in the Middle Ages and the modern era

The rest is too much to analyse just yet

>crusades

didnt read

>he doesn't like CRUSADES

I'm just wasting my time.

>UK and England
>Gentlemen

USA is full of fat ignorant mixed shitskins
stop being the dog of america you insecure micropenis asian

>What other wars could lead to such a stupid statement?

Well, there was the time you guys went to Africa and shot a bunch of stone age savages with pointy sticks and declared glorious victory

Yeah, spreading lies is a clear waste of time

So...just like Brits or Italians, yet you don't piss them off.

>USA is full of fat ignorant mixed shitskins

LOL, this coming from a land full of jobless, poor, uneducated Moors.

Please tell me more, John.

hmm? really? what about Spain then? now it is full of descendants who came from your formal colonies like Filipinos and some other inferior ethnicities
stop deceiving yourself you spinach cunt

Seeing japs trying to be rude give me a huge boner.

Fils de pute, arrêtez de dire des conneries et baise. Personne ne se préoccupe de la France ici

Si : toi :^)