Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy...

>Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world – whose sole inhabitant is the ‘synthetic’ David Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

TEASER WHEN RIDLEY YOU OLD HACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/160081
youtube.com/watch?v=j4RaoWtl8lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to be garbage.

Nah

here

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE POLICE

dem eyebrows

It will be absolutely amazing. Prometheus was a 10/10, this will be even better.

>Damon Lindelof is not involved

it's gonna be good

source?

kill yourself pleb

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST RUN TO THE LEFT??? IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE JUST RUN TO THE LEFT! 0/10 WORST MOVIE EVER, NEEDS MORE QUIPS

Am I missing the meme? Neill Blomkamp would make more sense

tl;dr: David Fincher tried to bring back the Alien style into the franchise, but failed. Ridley came back to show him how it's done.

>Planet's sole inhabitant is an android's head
What?

Did you see Prometheus?

Noomi put him together obviously.

Also, Prometheus daily threads had the best memes.

I wish this wasn't so far away ,a late winter release instead would have been good

holy shit

post more prometheus memes

Fresh from 2011

wait, is noomi rapeface not in this movie?

More expert trailer analysis

I'm so happy to not be the only one to call her that.

And apparently she is, but they're not saying in what capacity, whether as a flashback or what.

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=BYnf6wuEB4g

>the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise
HOW?
ARE THEY DUMB? Are they gonna look at scary fucking shit, ominous surroundings, sppooky stuff on the ship and be like "oh, lets take off our helmets! Oh, what a pretty gray goo that is obviously not biohazard. Look - a beatiful kind and rpobably lonely snake! Hello snake, lets be friends and snuggle together! This is a paradise and i can't think of anything that can go wrong! hey, thats a robot that looks just like our robot - alone. it is probably nothing serious even though robots don't usually fly spaceships alone and we COULD think that something happened to his crew, but we are not going to."

>Prometheus
>the ship is named Prometheus
>Alien Covenent
>the ship is named Covenant

Bravo Ridley I'm gonna go back and rewatch Alien Nostromo right now

We don't know what they find or how it is presented to them. David is a sneaky mofo.

I just want to see science, space and aliens.

I want SF great again.

really made me think

why is it white?

>mfw Mr. Eko is still alive

Just another bug hunt.

Sulaco > Prometheus > Auriga > Nostromo

idgaf what u guys say, aliens is probably the only franchise i am actually looking forward too seeing as star wars has been turned into a political piece.

I wanna spank it

Ayy lmao

>mfw HKK is still alive

So why did humans never encountered other life outside their solar system?

Ridley and Cameron are hacks.

>jackface 492

Good lord, you have that many saved?

Over a thousand for sure, but they are spread in many folders. I gave up gathering them in one place a long time ago.

BTW, I know we used to shitpost about Lost together and how much we loved it, but I turned on it after the final season. Fuck Lindelof.

They encountered xenomorphs and engineers senpai

and other stuff, if you consider it canon

Yeah, I am still mad at him, but what can we do? I'll love the show forever and the memories from what Sup Forums was during that time are priceless. Lindeloff can't take that away from us.

Yeah, LOST was great as long as you thought there was some genius plan behind all the writing

Then it turned out Lindelof was a) just making everything up as he went along and b) actually stealing fan theories from forums and writing them into the show

Why he was allowed to ruin a bunch of movie scripts based on that, I'll never understand

>ADD MORE TWISTS BRO

That is true. He can't take away the memes. What was the most disappointing part of the final season and why was it the lack of a Mr. Eko cameo?

>YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT OR MAKE SENSE OF IT, JUST DO IT

The absolute madman

>why go through so much trouble to bring back this fan favourite character for the finale, surely no one will notice he is missing

t. Lindeloff

There was a video somewhere where either JJ or Lindeloff was explaining his style and approach to writing... basically you need a mystery object in a box and you never show or explain it to keep the audience hooked. Red Matter in Star Trek, Rabbit's Foot in Mission Impossible, most of the L O S T stuff, etc. It apparently works, the dude still has job.

>Why he was allowed to ruin a bunch of movie scripts based on that, I'll never understand

Because the show was popular and the big wigs attributed it to him.

That's a JJ video. It's basically a video about how to cocktease your audience.

It'll probably still be better than Neill "well at least everyone still likes District 9" Blomkamp's officially sanctioned Aliens fanfiction.

Thanks JJ...

lol at the image, pretty accurate, Juliet is a 10/10 in it

I gave up on him after the SJW fest called Elysium

btw wikileaks confirmed District 10 is happening, pic and link related

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/160081

Elysium wasn't an SJW fest. It was about the horrors of unchecked mass immigration.

It's not the same planet as in Prometheus obviously. Noomi and David flew of in the engineer spaceshi remember?

I wish. The bleeding heart victory at the end with all medical shuttles and mechs going to Earth, the "evil rich people" living in space, etc.

The unchecked mass immigration issue is an unintentional redpill. He wasn't even aware of it I bet.

D9 is pushing the liberal stuff as well, but is more tolerable.

Check the name

D9 is fucking tremendous. Member when Sup Forums loved that movie more than just about anything else? I member!

How long you think until they make a remake where the android is a trans person and the alien is retconned into being gay?

This is shit.

It is very funny how literally all Blomkamp films can be interpreted in the exact opposite way they were intended.

I can enjoy movies while ignoring any messages the director is trying to push. D9 is awesome.

Sup Forums was really riding the D9 hype train lol

kek

This.

Keamy did nothing wrong.

>a band of ragged and evil island invaders with a secret agenda attack a humble chef specializing in gourmet egg dishes

Truly the good guy

PAN
NICE
AND
HOT

I miss LOST ;_;

The one thing that really let me down about Prometheus outside of being full of horrendous illogical actions.

They didn't stick with the classic 70s-80s style dystopian sci fi look.

I wanted my goddamn Commodore 64 looking computers and CRT monitors

I'll just repost shit I've said a thousand times, it's easier. Pic related.

Literally kill yourself.

..and other anons on the subject of not sticking with the look

Your opinion is garbage.

>brofist mate
embarrassing, kill yourself

not an argument, senpai, literally

>mfw the tripfag is right

>space archeologist
>from the future

Bravo nolanof

It wasn't meant to be an argument, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4RaoWtl8lk

It's gonna look like absolute shit.

We /paradiselost/ now

Wew, this really makes ya think, huh.

>after the disappearance of Peter Weyland and his daughter the board of the company had to make an urgent merger in order to stabilize it

This, 100%.