Gun laws hate thread

>want to own a gun and carry it because this country is dangerous and because it is my human right
>go to gun store
>you need to prove that you are mentally fit, pass a shooting test, and a load of bullshit
>it is nearly impossible to get a carry permit if you are a civilian
>up to 8 years of jail if you do.
Fuck this shitty country up, mate i want to go to the US of A to get the right to own a gun without the state fucking me up.
I will help you genocide the mexicans.
Also gun laws hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hBOw5n9vmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being in the UK I have very little to say about guns other than hunting, but even i'm not stupid enough to make "Gun free zones" in a country where guns are easy to access. At which point, there is no benefit other than saying "Hey look, come here and use your gun! We won't fire back because we haven't got any!"

u can thank Nestor

>mental health test
>shooting test
>just to own, not carry, a weapon

Come home, white (or whitish) man.

iktfb, you've seen nothing as ridiculous as the gun control retards in this country.

>Few years back a guy's family is shot to death at home with legal shotguns his dad or stepdad or someone owned that they took from their own house
>He's advocating to make the laws tougher
>Completely admits that the house the shooting took place in had handguns and shotguns before the gun ban came in
>"So why would he want to make them tougher? If those guns had still been in the house he could have been stopped before he killed those 5 people"
>"Wow how insensitive can you be?"

No one is bothered about logic anymore, they're literally that fucking frightened of life they want to be coddled by the State while they cry about non-issues like faggots not being allowed to donate their toxic, AIDS infested blood.

The screening and bs isn't a turrible idea, but there should be a more efficient way to go about it.

Post your picture.

If I deem you suitably white, you can speak English, are hardworking and industrious, and not a secular progressive aka communist, you may enter.

Tell them user sent you.

If the above doesn't apply, fuck you we're full.

>you need to prove that you are mentally fit, pass a shooting test, and a load of bullshit

This is all super reasonable though

Nobody wants a load of nutters with shit aim wandering around the place with guns

I'm sure you're of perfectly sound mind and body and are well versed in the safe & correct usage, handling and storage of a firearm tho ¦:¬) ¦:¬) ¦:¬)

Is this in argentinia?

Here is my arm.
White Enough for you?

Also BUMP

chubby and black hair.
4/10 white
what is the color of your eyes?

>poland
>white
Brown btw
Also i have french, english, irish, italian and spanish ancestry.

Are you foreigners goats at soccer? If so you get asylum and a gun, our team needs help

rate my m1

you can stay at my house argentine bro until you get up on your feet if you promise to fight the mexicans :3

>getting a gun
>with shillary
b&

How many bullets does the magazine hold?

clip*

20 but I have 2 40 ones also but i dont have a stand big enough yet to use the 40 ones at the range, and the stand i want is super expensive

Mag. That's an M1A.

Colombia you were way more fun with Escobar. What happened to you man?

and thats a meme, shlomo.

>SKS
>implying i'm that poor

Not posted on /k/, so can't tell.

>underside of arm
You know you aren't white. Show face otherwise.

Fuck i'd love to have a gun :(

Why aren't you dead yet? Silly jew

>mental health test
>shooting test

That actually seems pretty fucking reasonable to me.

ban nigs not guns

>Tacticool M1A
>Implying it can make you shoot straight
Jokes aside, I never understood the point of full length rails. They make the gun front heavy and you never use half of them. I prefer my rifles with at most a bipod foregrip up front.

I'd post my pink nipples but i had man boobs, got surgery done and now it's plain but i have scars.

*Cartridges

The bullet is what comes out of the casing when the primer ignites the gunpowder. The cartridge is the whole shebang. I make ammo for a living so I get bitches at for those mistakes all the time

frodo?
you can have funs in israel?

I know its a bit of a meme gun but i really do like the chassis kit for the bullpup M14.

foregrips are for pussies who can't handle recoil.

all meming aside though what are the guns laws like in Israel?

and i wont lie i did get the cqb variant because it is tacticool but i mean it really does shoot like a dream. and the rails don't make it that much heavier

Those looney toons hamas guys, missed everyone in tel aviv...

You can't own anything more than a pistol and 50 rounds unless you're either a high-ranking officer or your work requires it, but mandatory military service has its perks.

Best places to visit in Poland? I'm going to Danzig this year to take pictures of my grandmother's town to show her.

Gun ownership isn't a right, it's a privilege.

I know plenty of young people with guns. And plenty of hunters.

i can't stand the wall bullups feel to me, i fired a FAMAS and the weight being more distributed towards the back was really uncomfortable to me

that being said it does look pretty badass, albeit Call of Duty 6 badass

depends, do you want cities or nature?

A bit of both.

Heard about some cool mountains, i'd also love to see architecture and shiet.

illegal firearms should be destroyed and whoever owns, produces or trades said firearms should be held accountable in a court of law

our good Lord and Saviour has stated many times that he who kill by the sword shall perish by the sword also.

>implying sks's are still poorfag material

Unless you're a fucking leaf sks's are overpriced as shit in the States.

Poland is the whitest bruv...

Its pretty nice, it fixes the recoil issue in a lot of ways that the M14 without making it weigh a ton like the EBR kit. Theres some videos with people going full auto with it in the bullpup kit and they all find it easy to control compared to stock G.I. config.

I actually applied for a legitimate firearms user license last year (December) and went through all the exams. it was very inconvenient, you have to get a paper stamped by a practicing doctor (and another by a psychologist, or both by a psychiatrist) saying you are physically and mentally fit to own a firearm, and many doctors will tell you to fuck off when you show them the paper because "hurrr in my opinion no one should own guns, I'm not going to sign this" I had to get mine stamped by my cousin.

my application was submitted in december and finally got the card last month.

I still can't buy a gun because I need a separate card (gun ownership permit) to purchase one. the application process takes more or less the same amount of time. you have to go a gun shop, buy a gun, and take the receipt to the firearms agency (meanwhile the gun store will put it in a safe) who will process it. when you get your card you can go back and retrieve it.

I expect to have my gun by december. I bought a Bersa. the system was designed like this intentionally, our politicians don't want people to own guns.

there are standard tourist cities like gdańsk, wrocław, kraków for nature i think most comprehensive would be bialowieski park narodowy and i personally would recommend ojcowski park narodowy, and you should definitely visist malbork, its pretty cool

God I love owning guns

That's what happens when you move the line of recoil down so it's straight through the butt instead of over. How is the frame with the sights attached to the barrel btw?

oh for a full auto set up i'm sure, but for long distance shots i feel like it'd be much more of a burden

i'm spending part of my bonus to get a TEC-9 cause i'm a degenerate nigger and been played to much san andreas as a kid. but i shot one at the range and fell in love with it

Nice collection. What's the central one?

Thanks m8

FN Five-Seven

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

fuck i want one so bad fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>tfw i finally get a Five-Seven as my under the car seat pistol

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sounds horrible. We have a similar system, but with one extra-you need a legit reason to want a gun. Reasons include it being part of your job, being an army officer above a certain rank, or living in a town recognized as dangerous enough.

>i'm spending part of my bonus to get a TEC-9 cause i'm a degenerate nigger and been played to much san andreas as a kid.'
kek
The optics mount is free floating, i haven't had a chance to buy one yet since the kit is sold out right now but i got to fire one a bit at the range a couple months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hBOw5n9vmE

people who come to poland generally also visit tatry but its an overrated tourist trap imo, they are pretty generic mountains, and while they do have pretty cool stuff, its not worth the time, especially in summer when its full of tourists.

oh, and book stuff asap, we noted record numbers of visitors this year, GEE I WONDER WHY

Doesn't the 5.7mm have problems with hitting through windscreens? I've always seen bigger bullets recommended for going through and killing.

Thr horizontal one? Berette Neos U22. Can be converted into a carbine with the proper kit

That gun is pure sex. I have the PS90 too.
Too much fun

Thanks. Never seen that particular spacegun before.

that's strange, you would think because of the constant stabbings and attacks you would all be allowed to own guns

US'd never allow a columbian to legally own a weapon in their soil

Yeah it's dumb. Recently they eased the conditions a bit, but they're still pretty shit. 70% of the laws here are from the 50's when almost-commies ran the place, so there's a significant "you can't trust the population/employers" vibe in most of the laws.

If you "cut" those 5.7mm's on the tip I've heard they go through body armor, because of how quickly the bullet expands on impact. I heard there a doctors worst nightmare and if you get hit the in the chest, shoulder, anywhere like that, it won't ever be a through-and-through and you'll just bleed to death, no matter the healthcare you recieve. nothing too serious like IIIA armor but you can definitely kill a cop with it. at least thats the rumor I heard when I was in the Army. every guy I knew would cop a Five Seven with there first paycheck.

Ugh I fucking know. My buddy has it and it shoots like BUTTER. Fucking butter. And that sumbitch holds something like 20 rounds, dangerous little fucker.

20 but can be expanded as much as you can handle.

5 round light mags
10 round restricted mags
30 round extended mags
50 round drums
100 round drums

DELETE THIS

I had to stop my buddy from ammo dumping every time he shot thr PS90.

Oh dude I'm sure. Every mag dump is what, like, 40 dollars?

My buddy banned all of us shooting his Barrett cause we'd empty it each time and its like fucking 70-80 bucks per clip.

I've heard that 5.7 is like a lighter 5.56-so it shatters when it hits something hard like a windshield or bone. Against light kevlar based armor it should be effective because as a pointed bullet it can slip through instead of having to fight the fibers, but against a windshield nearly nothing would be left to go towards your target and the windshield would remain mostly intact.
If you hit a bone you would probably cause a "doctor's worst nightmare".

>need to prove that you are mentally fit, pass a shooting test
If you cant meet these then you really shouldn't have a gun

After Churchill died the UK went down the feels train.

>100 round drums for M1A
God bless America

>20xx
>logic

I used to oppose gun restriction laws thinking they were dumb until I moved to Alabama

Holy shit there are so many drunk redneck retards here who do absolutely stupid shit with their guns shooting roaches and playing with em while drinking I actually see why some people should not be allowed to have a gun

Yes they should screen for these no?

Hello OP that is gay, in America I just bought a gun off the internet, now the gun. (Glock 26) is waiting for me at the gun store near me, its already paid for, i have to wait 6-12 more days and my local sharifs office will call me, i go see them and pick up a paper, then goto the gun store and do a background check.

Then I own it, a brand new Glock 26 in a case with 3 mags. I'm holding the box of hallow point ammo for it right now.

I feel you bro, that is so gay you cannot do what I can do.

The funnniest thing in that image (and I only noticed that fact today) is that guy in a pooh costume. Not because of the bizarre scene, but becuse teletubbies are british

I'd argue that there are 2 basic limits implied in the second amendment-
1. "Keep and bear"- implies that if you can't bear it you don't have a right to it (say cannons and such).
The second part is the infamous "well regulated militia"-this implies to me that the people need to be educated in firearms use before being allowed to own one.

It's a perfect gun for soft-targets and light kevlar, but you are right, any sort of ballistic glass/mask/ IIA-IIIA plate armor it would be absolutely useless

And idk about other places but my state police use IIA plate armor even on regular patrols

>young people avoid them
>most millenials have faggoty libshit parents that teach them that guns r bad
Why am I not surprised?

perfect ankle carry pistol

To "bear" an arm as in "bring to bear".
I can buy a fucking tank if I want. I even know where to do so. Don't try and twist words, Yid.

>A fucking leaf

OK but if they made you pass a mental fitness test here, they would start making it so that no one is mentally fot to own a gun. Like so:

>Let's begin your mental fitness test, user
OK
>Why do you want to own a gun?
Target practice and home defense
>why do you feel you need to practice hitting a target? Do you always feel a need to act out your inner aggression with violence?
>Why do you feel the need to defend your home? If someone breaks into your home you can call the police. Are you paranoid?
Well I'd like to be able to defend myself if I have to.
>From who user? Who is attacking you? Are you paranoid?
No, what the hell?!?
>woah woah woah calm down there mister! I don't think this is going so well, I'm going to give you a prescription for some tranquilizers.

Not to mention if you've ever
>taken an antidepressant
>seen a therapist
>seen a psychiatrist
>posted something that could be seen as aggrssive, violent or "problematic" online
You'll be automatically disqualified. It's the slipperiest slope there is.

Okay. Virtually no law abiding gun owners is America would have the slightest problem with this.

Unfortunately, the regressive left would throw a his system fit because...

> Illegal guns
> 99% nig nog and spic gang bangers
> "Dey good boys, dey dindu nuffin!"

I always wear kaki shorts and combat boots. I also sometimes wear normal kaki cargo pants, but i have really long legs and if I sat down my ankles would show for sure.

I did get a holster for it, waistband and belt.

*is
*hissy fit

Fuck autocorrect

To bear means to carry. It's where we get the word "bearing" from. While I'm no constitution expert, it seems that the BATF thinks something along these lines, hence the "Destructive Device" classification. To the best of my knowledge if you want a fully functional tank the gun has to be registered as a DD as well as every round. You can do it, but you don't have an inalienable right to do so.

Not really, no. I have a G26 and it's better suited for IWB carry. If you want an ankle gun get some shitty Jiminez .25 or a derringer.

you must have baby ankles

Or you've got swollen-ass cankles.

Lol try living in Canada where you're allowed to own a gun, but will be given a life sentence if you use it for self defense in your own home