Is this a good depiction of introverted people?

Is this a good depiction of introverted people?

vimeo.com/164177132

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/164177132
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck calarts

I guess, except they don't immediately go to bed after social exhaustion, they browse the internet all night feeling like they wasted an opportunity and brood in resentment until they get tired enough for sleep, then wake up at 1 in the afternoon looking like shit and people notice and think you got really trashed at the party and you have to pretend like you were there for most of it

Why the fuck do normies think they could ever be introverts?

Bitch going to the party right there proves she isn't a introvert.

Fucking cunt, I bet she just loves the snowflake status of calling herself an introvert.

Cunt.

>Bitch going to the party right there proves she isn't a introvert.

Wrong. Wanting to avoid social situations is something else. Seeing a social gathering as a chore rather than a time to let loose is what makes an introvert.

introvert is not internet autism you retard

I want to shoot anyone who thinks of introversion/extroversion in terms of "recharging your batteries by doing such and such"

shy boys irl is the real autism kinomentary

avoidant personality disorder isn't the same as being an introvert, you fucknugget.

How would you describe it?

Ow.

damn, it feels like i just poked my head down from the clouds and looked upon norminium

>vimeo.com/164177132

In reality introverted people dont get invited to parties because they are not "cool".

not sure about the extrovert part, but the introvert part feels pretty much on point to me.

>haha im so introverted, I don't even LIKE parties!

Sage

I got invited to parties in HS and I was shy.

You know, you could be genuinely attractive and still be introverted autism levels.

Its certainly rare but it happens.

i detest women

Literally me except I don't read newspapers

Being decent looking while autistic is suffering lads, you're expected to be a chad and you can see the disappointment when people realize you arent

who /ISFP/ here?

Yeah, you must be suffering so much with your chiselled features compared to us disgusting, ugly, danny devito goblins, all because of your lifestyle and personality

Kek, this is why you will never get a gf. Learn your place and adjust expectations, or raise them, you sound like an edgy teenager that just figured out how sexual attraction works.

>introvert
>having friends
>going outside
>having had a romantic partner, ever

my mom thinks she's an introvert even though she meets her stupid gossiping housewife friends for hours every week on saturday and talks on the phone for at least an hour every day

fucking normies at the end of days you will be judged REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The post I was replying to was patronizing. It implied that, unlike many of us, he was at least modestly attractive. It also implied that such looks were detrimental to have compared to being, say, an ugly person with the same habits.

In short, you're a faggot who talks a lot of shit but is, in reality, a mouthbreathing retard. Try harder, numale.

This

’いんておヴェ絵t’

and a ching chong nip nong to you too, motherfucker

it's on point, 2bh
I feel very tired in social settings. all my gfs always tried to force me to leave the house and meet their friends, but I all I wanted to do was stay home and watch movies. suffering

I'm in the same boat as that guy.
I'm attractive but women lose interest as soon as they see that I can't even make eye contact.

>gfs
>s

reeeeee, normies leave, etc., etc.

it really sucks

It's cute but not really.

I hate the fact that introverts are always depicted as socially awkward/inferior. I'm extremely sociable and generally the center of attention when I go out with my friends, but after a few hours I am totally fucking done and ready to go home and be alone for a while.

It was a huge problem for me when I got a long term gf, she's always fucking here.

Being a normie blows, I regret it.

>gas
>introvert

out, you fucking normie fag

>le introversion meme

Fucking hipster tumblr faggots

I haven't read a single reply but I'm predicting anons will post one of three things.
> fucking bitch get over yourself
>fucking Normies reeeee
>TOP WAIFU.jpg
I'll let you know the findings of my experience after I have read it.

Oh shit. Read it. Read-it. Reddit. I understand now.

>didn't realize Reddit is a stupid way of saying "Read it" as in "I read it already"
>probably the same person that thinks the Amazon logo is a smiley
>protip: it's not

It's closer to what said.

I'm perfectly capable of being social at a party. However, I am emotionally drained once I get home, but it's never "I'm ready for bed", it's "I'm so bored, let me do something entertaining" so I play vidya or shitpost on Sup Forums till I get in the mood to sleep.

The whole batteries thing is a misnomer though. It's more like:
>my day's energy rations
>[a][b][c][d][e]
>A&B are for normal routine, anything remaining will be used for C
>C block of energy is reserved specifically for the party
>once C block (and any reserves from A/B) is depleted, D block is for the exiting ritual, saying the goodbyes and making sure anyone who wants to can get in one last conversation
>E block is for whatever the fuck I want to entertain myself with at home

This. Except I don't have a gf.

No that's just introverted people who are also just not really good people.

Remember, not all introverts are robots but all robots are introverts. Fuck off with your
>Nobody could ever know my real pains :((
bullshit robots, this is why nobody likes you by the way. Your constant self-pity.