I hate white people : The rapper

I hate white people : The rapper

>its always a dusty nigga with an xbox 360
what kind of picture is he trying to paint here

yeah but regular white people don't get hurt by this shit do they?

I hate this guy so fucking much

all these young rappers that aint taking shit from white supremacist are based desu
Chuck D would be proud

SEETHING

regular white guy here: no... no, we don't.

yeah exactly the guy is clearly just clowning

>it's always a white man in a suit tryna tell you shit like this
What a fucking salty poseur, industry plant upset he didn't get the gold designation for industry plants. Should've never left OF Vince you dumb monkey

This is Talib Kweli tier kvetching

why does Sup Forums think every rapper aside from Kanye is an industry plant

He keeps saying muh white people but he quote tweeted 2 (two) jews calling them white. Were Malcolm X and Michael Jackson the only two black people that recognized the difference between white and jewish?

in real life jews are treated like white people
other minorities dont care about that shit it's like splitting hairs they're white

>ITT white people can't handle stapler's bants

Hey Vince just wear a dress and hold hands with Frank Ocean on your next album cover, you'll get your fucking Grammy you cuck

Nah man Vince is one of the few rappers I follow but it bugs me when people keep calling jews white

>Michael Jackson the only two black people that recognized the difference between white and jewish?
And they fucking destroyed him for it. That man's life was such a tragedy.

race is a social construct. all you have to do to be white is be perceived as white socially.
which jewish people do generally,unless they're around nazi sperg's that have researched differences in facial structure

The main source of race-based discrimination Jews face is from people on this website and anti-semites. In terms of skin color, American Jews are treated as white.

JEW ME
SUE ME

KICK ME
KIKE ME

He’s literally just bringing the bants. I’ve seen interviews with the guy he’s just a funny dude. He’s not saying “fuck white people” at all

How is it even possible for anyone on this website to discriminate against Jews? Like these neets aren’t hiring pre-law students precisely because they’re Jewish or what?

>unless they're around nazi sperg's that have researched differences in facial structure
Or unless it benefits them whenever they choose fit

>Vinny Stapes just bantz about white people all day
>White people can't handle it

John McCain is a hero to rappers now though. Even Eminem gave him props.

>waaah I need white, male approval
Pat the little tap-dancing negro on his head and give his Jewish owners their shekels right now, goyim!

wtf this isn't milo

TAKE A NIGGA BITCH JUST LIKE JOHN MCCAIN

>I love white people I buy Every Call of Duty and watch every Avengers.
Top kek, when did Sup Forums get so sensitive to good bantz?

No idea, he definitely has no clue

this retard actually thinks whypeopal have more melanin