Why did crabbe turned black?

Why did crabbe turned black?

Crabbe's actor went to jail or smth

His actor got arrested for having a shitload of drugs, I think.

He got culturaly enriched

Probably someone called Draco a racist and Draco bought himself a black kid just to prove him wrong.

Isn't that Zabani or Zambini or whatever?

Why they holdings hands?

To appeal to the changing culture in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Literally more autistic than Barneyfag

Slytherin is the lewdest house.

captcha sunrays gaylard

bit gay isnt it

Black could be anywhere

Did they really have to get the blackest black they could find?

A true Slytherin even in real life.

That's not Crabbe.

Blaze Zabini.

Another epic thread from our local reddit memer, half-bloodreddit/chinadunk!

Hufflepuff is for the druggie losers

That character is Blaise Zabini, who was only briefly mentioned in the books.
He's there because Crabbe's actor went to jail, and it was easier to replace the character with another character, than to recast Crabbe.

>posting this shit in literally every Potter thread

IT WAS ALL A MEME

I USED TO READ HOGWARTS MAGAZINE

it's like trying to catch smoke

trying to catch smoke with your bare hands

I ARE DEH BLECKEST BLECK NIGGER IN AFRICA YO

Sesserin is a master of shadows he made him look more black

>Being this much of a newfag

>defending your autism
go back to Sup Forums

Blaze it Up Zabini

His mother contacted a case of "Alabama black snake"

He got monkey hair in his polyjuice potion

I love that he only existed to talk about how black something is

The picture people use isnt from him talking about black its actually a separate time in class when he talks bout the grim, reading from their textbook.

His father beat him as a child to advance his career by making his son a pop star

Why did you make this thread again, Sup Forumseddit mobile poster?

Yeah, when hes talking about how the Grim is "one of the darkest omens in our world."

Cuaron really ahead of his time.

Why is Draco wearing muggle clothes?

He was not attending school anymore

What went wrong?

>Crabbe's actor becomes a criminal
>Replace him with a natural born criminal

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

>going to jail turns you black
You're the most racist fuckers I've ever seen.

What the fuck is Draco thinking? He'll get fucking aids doing that kind of shit.

Christmas. She looks like a glory hole alumn. How long 'til she's on Fake Taxi?

>that BBW (big black wand)

>looking 40-50 when youre 25

wew lad

She never sat on my face despite my many invitations to her fanbox

That's what you get for having Gypsy genes

That rack though

>Ayo ayo!!! Hol up, my boy--my nigga Black, nigga could be anywhere, yo

How did Rowling get that past the editors? And they even kept it in the movie script. Jesus.

>natural born criminal
But Crabbe isn't played by an Australian

whats up with all these racist comments...

ron, harry and hermione up in the limousine

Talking pictures on my wall
every day sirius black, doing magic, crabbe and goyle

They explained in the books it was the result of a transformation spell gone wrong. There was a whole subplot in the sixth book about Crabbe's parents suing Dumbledore because their son came back from school black one day