Name a worse show than LOST

Name a worse show than LOST

protip: you cannot

I still can't believe that submarine made it on to tv.

Who the fuck looked at that and thought it was ok?

Game of Thrones

Yeah

this was a few seasons in as well, wasn't it? i'm fairly certain LOST had a big following/big budget by then. makes no sense. fuck this show. good for one watch for the waifus but that's it.

best lostfu is alex and all others are whores

s1/s2 claire is best girl

/thread

this

HNNGGG

PEEEENAHT BUTTTAHHH

>those eyes

literal perfection

Lost represented the golden age of Sup Forums memes

"remember when" is the lowest form of conversation.

i have actually never watched lost.

start at season 1

End at season 2 episode 1

Make up your own ending

Sense 8

>Game of Thrones is popular therefore I hate it.

Ftfy

first half and some of the second third of the show is good, come on, what is irredeemable is KATE and the (((ending)))

It's one of the best shows ever made, despite the flaws.

westworld

Still doesn't bother me at all. It just doesn't.

>there will never be a show that's as much of an event as Lost, a true 'water cooler' show

Nice try but GoT shits all over Lost.

it's the best drama ever made on tv or film tbqh but yeah fuck that shit n64 sub

I bet you love The Walking Dead too you no taste faggot pleb.

The Sopranos

What Nintendo 64 game is this?

>you will never, ever experience the emotional journey that L O S T embarked upon
>most of the fags that discuss L O S T negatively weren't on Sup Forums while it was airing or werent even watching during original airing and are basing their opinions on netflix marathons
>they genuinely believe marathoning a series like L O S T can compete with the fun and discussion that was ever present on numerous forums

>people still fall for the >it went to shit after s2 b8
>people forget or werent old enough to remember the writers strike

if you want a shitty series after the first season, watch heroes. writers strike strikes again!

Shrinkworld

I've never watched this show and don't want to. Spoil everything for me and solve all the 'mysteries' in a quick summary so I can go back to not giving a shit.

The problem is 90% of every episode was soap opera filler. Boring as fuck, son.

underratedfu
alex is still better

lol that's funny

everything is magic and everyone was dead the whole time because the writers couldn't think of anything else

this fella knows whats up