Childhood is idolizing Walt. Adulthood is realizing Skyler makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Walt. Adulthood is realizing Skyler makes more sense.

>Childhood is idolizing Walt. Adulthood is realizing Skyler makes more sense.

what did he meme by this?

Nah, childhood is idolizing Walt, adulthood is realizing Walt Jr makes more sense

Styler did a few things wrong

She had every right to be mad at Walt tho. I don't get this meme that she should be happy that Walt is rich even tho he's a fucking drug dealer.

No one asked her to be happy, just more open minded

>be more opened minded that your husband could go to jail for a very long time, ruining your and your children's lives

My point is she never tried to understand what made walt do it, all she could do was bitch like the dumbass she is

Childhood is idolizing Walt. Adulthood is realizing that he should have murdered Skyler.

While I'm not justifying Skyler's bitchiness, I think it's important to get into her mindset. She and Walt were living basically paycheck to paycheck for years. They have a son with a physical disability, a baby on the way and her husband has cancer. They can't AFFORD Walt, the family's main source of income being incarcerated. More than that though, I imagine she sees it as quite a personal insult as well. From her point of view it was easy for Walt to play it fast and loose, knowing that he might not be long for this world but she and the rest of their family were and would have to face the consequences of whatever Walt brought onto the family. I'm not saying she wasn't a cunt, but it's easy to understand her subsequent actions ie; fucking Ted, shoving herself into Walt's drug business etc when you consider just how frightened and isolated she must have felt. For years you and your husband have made a humble but nice life for yourself only for him to subsequently exclude you from planning your family's own future and trying to keep you in the dark. It's not surprising that she chose to strike back in kind.

>understand why Walt decided to sell drugs and possibly go to prison

She's worried for her family. The motivation doesn't matter. What Walt did was not right.

The only wrong this she did was give ted the money.

skyler would be more sympathetic if she was played by an actress that doesn't look and sound like a massive bitch every time she's in a scene. everything she does makes her a fucking cunt.

it's not a character problem, it's an actress problem.

From literally episode 1 she starts the overly engaging attitude, or bitching, if you want. Of course it's a bad idea for Walt to start making and selling drugs, but I fully understand people get annyoed by her, I wanted to kill her myself. Couple that with the actress being limited. Anyone that doesn't admit the character is an annoying cunt is just overly PK, contrarian hipsters.

She is also an incredibly uninteresting character, and the notion of having to give away hour upon hour discourages me from rewatching the show(i've tried a couple of times). Does anyone know if there's a fanedit somewhere where she is cut down on?

hi /r9k/

>The only wrong this she did was give ted the money.
And cheat on him. And smoke while pregnant. And just being an mean-spirited cunt in general

I think this was done on purpose. I mean, how else do you explain how Walt's "birthday present" was a handjob. She didn't even get her tits out. Of course some of the fault lies with Walt being a pussy and putting up with her bullshit, but the audience is obviously supposed to hate her.

Becoming an evil person behind someone's back is inexcusable. No amount of money can atone for that change.

I don't really see what you're trying to say here so i'm just gonna assume you agree but don't wanna admit it.

Kinohood is realizing Badger made more sense

I agree, I never really got a feeling the feeling she respected him that much.

being a cheating whore is worse

shut up shut up SHUT UP!

Adulthood is realizing right and wrong don't matter in fiction, only what makes for a more interesting story

Shit. One of those adult hood threads that actually got it right.

Skylar was many things but never interesting

Exactly. Also I'm pretty sure she would have cheated on him even if he hadn't gotten involved with the meth trade. The only difference being I don't think she would have told him

Yeah that's kind of what I'm pointing out. Characters being good, law abiding citizens and living mundane lives doesn't make for good TV.

adulthood is realizing right and wrong don't matter at all

No, that's the edgy teenager phase.

is the edgy teenager phase past 25?

Depends on the show really, some can get by just being funny and comfy without a need for violence, crime or other edgy shit. But obviously in a show like Breaking Bad no one cares about a mundane character like Skylar who only existed as an obstacle to Walt.

funny i thought that was the baby stage.

No, adulthood is realizing that right is not being an asshole and wrong is thinking you're important and deserve special treatment just because you are you

A lot of people age but never grow up unfortunately

this isn't right and wrong, this is basic social conscience

For some people the edgy teenager phase never ends.

See metalheads.

Whats their endgame?

>Walt becomes meth kingpin that came close to being killed and/or getting Skyler, Walt Jr., and the babby all killed since he's a fucking drug kingpin
>Why didn't she understand why he did it :-(
That's how retarded you sound.

>3 years ago child
>now he thinks he's an adult

I agree.

this 2bh