More like
>FIVE
if you know what I mean

oh look a thread for people who don't understand how playoffs work

Every year you don't make the finals counts as a sweep

oh look, a butthurt bronsexual

replace the "L" with an image of the Eastern Conference Championship trophy

yeah the good players win at the end

Just a reminder: LeBron making it to the finals every year and losing just shows how weak the East is.

Lmao, another bandwagoning millenial GSW cuck

Remove one of the L's as the last one he got doesnt even count. Lebron was basically cheated out a ring this year. If it wasn't for that bitch nigga KD, we would have gotten the ring we deserved

>Eastern Conference Championship trophy
>literally the least shit out of a pile of shit trophy

haha bronsexuals are funny

with all this numale celebration of lebron's finals appearances, why aren't jerry west and elgin baylor considered goats then

i think we should all just simplify it as "lebron has only been a part of 3 championship teams". it's like why are we giving him credit for 2nd place wtf

>wah it doesn't count when the other team is way better than him
>b-but we should celebrate all of his leastern conference titles

73 win team dumpstered by a guy who loses 5 finals smdh must suck hard to be a bron hater

This is a GOOD anti-meme

>3-5 in finals championships
>people still think he is better than kobe or MJ

LeBron Jam3-5

Can you tell me who is the only guy in the history of the NBA to win a finals over a 73 win team?

JR "giving the pipe freely" smif?

*with injuries and Curry getting into """""""""""""""foul trouble"""""""""""""""

>LeBron gets blamed for loss but gets no credit for win
typical delusional Bron hater spiel
*With Love having a concussion and missing an entire game plus minutes from several others and playing with symptoms for 5/7 games

>Love

You mean the guy most Cavsfags complain about being invisible 90% of the time they play the Warriors anyway?

Yes. He's also better than everyone on the team besides Bron and Kyrie.