>Le $82 million man will always be remembered as a Thunder player

So in a way, the Thunder won that ring since KD will always be remembered as a Thunder player

Just look at Google Images - most of the images are of him as a Thunder player

Nah, he will always be remembered for being a bitch

when he comes out as a fag that's all he'll be remembered for

interestingly if you search "Kevin Durant" its more thunder pics, but if you search "KD" there are more warriors pics.

Also with time the longer he spends on the warriors especially if he wins more rings, people will associate him more with thunder

Yes people will associate him with the Thunder more

your daily threads are shit, OP. I guess it's true there's nothing to do in Oklahoma

He did nothing wrong. You fucks are probably underage who think loyalty means anything in real world.

What bait is there? Just search "Kevin Durant" and tell me what jersey you see the most

Threadly reminder your cheap as fuck owners are at fault for destroying a dynasty in OKC.

>using jewgle

Any search engine then

>using search engines to prove a point

>So in a way, the Thunder won that ring

Lol. Shut the fuck up

>Always remembered as a Thunder
Where in Oklahoma?

Thunder are going to be remembered as the dynasty that didn't happen.

Had a team of Harden, KD, and Westbrook.

They're going to go down as the "Can you believe they didn't win a ring?" team

Also the "Can you believe they didn't keep that team together?" team

You're assuming KD and Curry are staying in Golden State lel

I looked up GSW on google images, where's this logo? must be a glitch in the matrix

Here's a good question:

Iguodala was in Philly for 8 years and the Warriors for only 4 years

What he will be remembered as?

Unironicaly?

He'll be remembered for getting fucking screwed out of the dunk contest.

That was the biggest travesty of all time and will forever make him more memorable than any team would.

He will be remembered as the most efficient Finals MVP in history and probably as a 4-time NBA Champion. In 5 years no one will give a shit about his tenure in Chokelahomo.

OFFICIAL KEVIN DURANT POWER RANKINGS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ETERNAL TEARS OF CHOKELAHOMA CITY AND LIL B THE BASED GOD.

1. Finals MVP, Golden State Warriors Kevin Durant
2. Rookie of the Year, Seattle SuperSonics Kevin Durant

POWAH GAP

9999991. the annual choker, Oklahoma City Thunder Kevin Durant

GSW easy. He straight up embarrassed Lebeta during these finals.

topkek at okc kd fans here selling their kd shoes after kd wins a title

>16-1

>no player of the year as a freshman, University of Texas Kevin Durant

Slide it in at 3 tbqh

there'll be a 30 for 30 on them like the Penny/Shaq Magic one

I will always remember LeBron as a Miami Heat player, so... people will probably end up remembering KD as a Warrior

That guy used to come to my elementary school and teach us to dunk.

>sonics come back
>KD goes to Seattle to win a chip

How asspained would OKC be

enough tears to fill 10,000 lakes

Don't most Sonics fans hate KD for going to GSW? I thought Seattle and SF have this big rivalry?

That's with Portland, most sonics fans I've heard are indifferent or happy for him. It's mostly a fuck you to OKC though.

No, at the very worst Sonics fans just feel indifferent about him, the vast majority respect him, it's OKC that's hated. I see more Durant Sonics jerseys on the street then I see Mariners jerseys.

Most love him, and he likes it here too. He's played in Richard Sherman's celebrity softball game, Played in Jamal Crawford's lcoal pro-am tournament, he's tweeted about how he misses Seattle, and he even opened a basketball court here last year. They literally had parties in sports bars across the city when the KD to Golden State news dropped.

Yea it's like a fuck you to OKC that he won a championship.